EYE_OF_TIGER'S THREAD (RENAMED)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jamers

Post by jamers » Thu May 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Awesome!!! So happy to hear this!! Will keep both of you in my prayers!  Hopefully you both will never have to deal with it again!!

akido

Post by akido » Sat May 19, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm glad to hear this positive development. You could still count on my prayers. Stay strong, my friend.
akido

akido

Post by akido » Sat May 19, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm glad to hear this positive development. You could still count on my prayers. Stay strong, my friend.
akido

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 22, 2012 4:47 pm

The combined effect of all your prayers provides all of the strength which my family needs to help us to get through this ordeal, when our own strength and belief that there is a light at the end of the tunnel are either in the process of failing: or have already failed.
Hopefully you both will never have to deal with it again!!
With full hope is the only way in which we can cope with it at present.

Amen.

EoT Image

just4spar

Post by just4spar » Fri May 25, 2012 1:22 pm

Hi
really happy to hear the good news. with my small amount of knowledge i think taking PURE NONI JUICE helps increasing body immmunty to a high level. taking NONI JUICE have found to be very effective in curing various diseases including cancer.here is a link http://www.mybsy.asia/noni you can search google for more info about NONI. Another powerful supplement for boosting immunity & health is COW COLUSTRUM juice/tablets.

i beleive sounds meditations are also very powerful, in the site http://tomkenyon.com http://tomkenyon.com/sound-gifts there are lot of such mp3s for free (SOUNDS oF  RAPHAEL, A Taoist Sound Healing Meditation, Heart Chakra Sound Meditation etc)
PLZ ALSO TRY the IMMUNITY http://tomkenyon.com/store/immunity

its only 2 months since i came across this site & i am using some of them (free ones) when i get time

HOPE THAT YOUR WIFE WILL COMPLETLELY RECOVER FROM DISEASE WITHIN A SHORT TIME

GOD BLESS

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 25, 2012 11:18 pm

just4spar wrote:Hi
really happy to hear the good news. with my small amount of knowledge i think taking PURE NONI JUICE helps increasing body immmunty to a high level. taking NONI JUICE have found to be very effective in curing various diseases including cancer.here is a link http://www.mybsy.asia/noni you can search google for more info about NONI. Another powerful supplement for boosting immunity & health is COW COLUSTRUM juice/tablets.

i beleive sounds meditations are also very powerful, in the site http://tomkenyon.com http://tomkenyon.com/sound-gifts there are lot of such mp3s for free (SOUNDS oF  RAPHAEL, A Taoist Sound Healing Meditation, Heart Chakra Sound Meditation etc)
PLZ ALSO TRY the IMMUNITY http://tomkenyon.com/store/immunity

its only 2 months since i came across this site & i am using some of them (free ones) when i get time

HOPE THAT YOUR WIFE WILL COMPLETLELY RECOVER FROM DISEASE WITHIN A SHORT TIME

GOD BLESS
Thanking you sincerely both for your good wishes for my wife's complete and rapid recovery, as well as for the links to the websites which you have so kindly provided.

I hope and pray that you are only using them as a preventative measure to boost your immune system, and do not already have a serious illness to have to deal with where the use of these products is seen as a last resort, after conventional medicine has failed miserably to stop the progress of the disease.

Take care my friend,

EoT Image

just4spar

Post by just4spar » Sat May 26, 2012 9:20 am

Hi
my mom told me that one of our relative was cured from cancer by taking NONI (think they also took other normal medications & treatments). dont know which type of cancer the patient had nor what type of NONI they took whether juice available from companies or fruit itself.

everyone knows that consuming a lot of fruit & herbal (organic) juices helps in releasing harmful toxins & chemicals in our body which might also been retained through consuming allopathic medicines. taking supplements like noni  also helps in releasing such toxins very effectively

i mentioned them just as as add-on to the current medications & healing modalities so that recovery process might speed up at least by a small way

GOD BLESS

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 am

G'day EOT,
              Very sorry to hear about your wife's illness.  My thoughts, hugs and prayers are with you both.  I hope the treatment will help shrink the cancer and that she does feel well soon.  All the best to both of you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 27, 2012 10:16 am

I hope the treatment will help shrink the cancer and that she does feel well soon.
Hey Starsign,

Thank you for your kind thoughts. I have some good news for you.

What we were all hoping and praying for has already come true. Below I have copied the announcement which I made under this thread on May 16th.
I was delighted enough to be able to announce earlier that my wife's tumor had apparently disappeared or undergone a complete clinical response, but now the biopsy results are also completely normal. For all intensive purposes the cancer is no longer detectable at either the macroscopic or microscopic levels - a complete pathological response or remission.
However we are under no illusion that the cancer has been cured or that it cannot return at some later stage, so this will need to be closely monitored for the rest of her life.

We are being cautiously optimistic about the future, but I am asking people please not to stop sending their positive thoughts and healing energies in our direction just yet, as some of the remaining symptoms (especially the chronic fatigue) are not expected to significantly improve this side of Christmas.

Whether these more persistent and debilitating symptoms are caused either by her having cancer or are simply the after effects of the treatment itself is a matter up for debate, but honestly who cares? The de-energising and depressive effects of them are exactly the same, whatever their source might eventually turn out to be.

Thank you once again for caring. We are both deeply moved by and greatly appreciate everyone's love and support throughout this long ordeal.

TTFN,

EoT  :smt049

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 27, 2012 10:31 am

i mentioned them just as as add-on to the current medications & healing modalities so that recovery process might speed up at least by a small way

Thank you so much for making this point clearer. I am relieved to learn that you and your family are not currently in the position of having to take the NONI because you already have cancer or another serious illness.

The evidence for the claims that consuming a lot of fruit & herbal (organic) juices helps in releasing harmful toxins & chemicals from our bodies which might also been retained through consuming allopathic medicines is so far anecdotal and has not yet been scientifically proven, but we are both already on special cleansing largely vegetarian diets (but for two completely different medical conditions) because we do not need any further convincing by scientists or doctors about the huge potential benefits of following such a healthy practice.

EoT  :)

AquaMyst

Post by AquaMyst » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:45 am

I'm so sorry to hear of your wife's illness...sending prayers for peace and serenity to you and your wife.

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Hello, I'm fairly new to this site so I don't really know you yet, but I was just browsing when I came across this thread, I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment.

I just wanted to say that I'm also very sorry to hear this, and I too will keep you and your wife in my prayers.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Every thing at least from the perspective of cancer is right with the world

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 am

Thanking AquaMyst and Libreo (why should I mind this, I appreciate it more than you can probably imagine that I would)  for adding their names to this growing list of well wishers, sending both of us their positive thoughts and healing prayers.

Just as an update for those of you who are following this and require some feedback in order to be able to most effectively adjust your healing treatment accordingly, my wife had her three monthly checkup with her surgeon on Tuesday September 11th of all the days it could have been, and so far other than the normally expected scar tissue the former tumor site is completely clear of any signs of further suspicious activity.

Blood tests have been done for possible anemia which may or may not be a contributor to her chronic fatigue (the results will be available a week from today), but otherwise at this point in time every thing at least from the perspective of cancer is right with the world.

Take care everyone,

EoT  :smt006  :smt006  :smt006

Rt25

Re:

Post by Rt25 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:11 am

My best wishes and prayers are with you and your family.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks Rt,

Don't mind me. I am suffering with extreme embarrassment.

I very nearly missed this. Your act of kindness is not something which I would ever take for granted.

I sincerely hope that you will feel that it is a case of better late than never for my response to your well wishes to be so delayed as they were.

Namaste!

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”