Hi

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sindy

Hi

Post by Sindy » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Hi,
can anyone give me a 2012 reading please?

MangoMom

Reading Requesy

Post by MangoMom » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi Sindy,

I am so glad that you are here on Mystic Board and are enjoying your readings, which EOT so graciously did on January 10th.  Please note the following which is copied from our guidelines:
8. Please do not ask for multiple readings and please do not ask for readings too frequently, this is thought of as abusing the goodwill of our readers, and your posts will be locked and any more requests will be moved to the thread jail. As a guideline please leave at least one month between requests. Some of our readers request a longer break between, as nothing will have changed, and for some only one reading per lifetime will be given.

You will not be eligible for another reading until February 10, which I am sure any one of us will be honored to do for you.  Blessings and have a great week.

MangoMom

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You are eligible four days earlier than was previously advised

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Dear Sindy,

I would not wish to unintentionally offend one of my dearest friends by mentioning the following details, but there is just a slight alteration to be made to the advice which was given to you in good faith by MangoMom, about when you are next eligible for another reading.

You requested the reading on January 6th, and I gave it to you on January 7th.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 163#305163

Since a minimum of one month must be left between consecutive requests and not between the readings themselves, you will once again become eligible to make your next request either on or any day after February 6th.

That is four less days which you will need to have to wait for one of us to read for you next time, if we are quick off the mark and if we manage to respond on the same day as your request was posted.

Cool!!!!!

Love and Light to two of my favourite ladies,

EoT  Image  Image

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Thanks for the correction EOT, no offense taken at all.  I did not read the last comment you made on her reading and in error assumed that was the date of the reading.  

Sindy, we would love for you to take part in the Mystic Board while you wait, we just want to be fair to all.

Blessings to you, hon, and to you and yours EOT

:smt049

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”