request read plz thank u all

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ahmedy2j

request read plz thank u all

Post by ahmedy2j » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:11 am

my date of birth is 02/11/1989
place karachi,pakistan
time 05:15pm

i want to ask my education,career, job and my qualification bachelor plz suggest me for doing mba

which career is best for me according to my birthchart i am in commerce and banking field

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I choose to reject your reading request on this occasion

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:35 am

Hello Ahmed,

We do not calculate and work with astrological birth charts on this forum, and looking back at several past readings which I have given you with little or no response, it currently appears that we are getting nowhere fast in helping you to recognize that no reading by itself can completely do the work for you.

To be perfectly honest but no offence intended, I feel that I cannot improve on the excellent advice which another member named fruffle has already given you in the following linked posting.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 866#304866

His observation that you are continuing to ask for readings in place of making a real effort to help yourself to find a suitable career for your personality type is spot on in my opinion, both as your reader and as a caring friend.

Too many readings about the same subject within a relatively short period of time on this and other various reading forums as has happened with you, is unhealthy and counterproductive in my opinion.

I must therefore on this occasion use my prerogative or right as a reader on this forum to reject your request for yet another career reading, as I feel that it would not be in your best interests to continue to go in circles about the same subject, month after month.

This does not of course automatically mean that I am unwilling to give you a reading about a completely different subject other than your career, or alternately a general reading where my inner guidance chooses what it is felt is most important and/or urgent for you to know at this particular moment in your life.

Hoping that we are still friends, and that as a friend you understand why I feel that having to do this is necessary to protect you from yourself.

Yours with humility and healing intentions,

EoT   Image

ahmedy2j

Post by ahmedy2j » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:50 am

i have applied many times in banking sector

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 pm

ahmedy2j wrote:i have applied many times in banking sector
Perhaps you need to widen your net concerning the type of job which you are looking for and will accept in the light of many banks now shedding extra staff in order to boost their profits, instead of taking on new employees such as yourself who present to them a risk which they are unwilling to take.

We are not saying that you are sitting on your hands and expecting everyone else to do the work for you, but you badly need qualified practical advice from a professional in your local area that a psychic reader cannot provide you with.

It is felt that it would be far better for your chances of landing another job sooner rather than much later for you to concentrate or focus a greater proportion of your efforts and energies upon working in co-operation with qualified professional advisors, with correspondingly less energy being used to get readings.

Note that this advice does not say that you should immediately stop asking for all readings, but only ones which are specifically about this subject, in order to give you the extra energy freed up by doing this in the direction of getting qualified, professional help with your job hunting.

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”