Reading request for MangoMom please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jlo

Reading request for MangoMom please

Post by jlo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi MangoMom ,

Glad to have you back :) Well I'd be very grateful for an akashic reading please . You did one for me a couple of years ago..Things are going rather well in all areas of my life except for my love life ..I've focused on myself, have more self love yet, there's never any love interest in my life...I don't understand why..

I'd be grateful if you could answer my questions please:
1) Is there any hope that I will meet a man, who will love me unconditionally in the near future ? I feel ready to be in a long term relationship..

2) I quite like my job but I still wished for a job with more challenges/responsibilities . Is there a career change in the future ?

3) Any messages that my guides have for me please ?

Thanks .
Love &Light,
Jlo

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello My Dear,

It is so good to hear from you!  I would be honored to do a reading for you, send me your full name in Private Message and I will get on it in the next day or do.  Thank you again for the honor of giving me access to your sacred records.

Blessings,
MangoMom
With Love, Light and Laughter

jlo

Post by jlo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks so much :) Sent you my details in a PM .

Love & Light,
Jlo

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:26 am

Dearest JLO,

Thank you for your confidence in me and the Akashic Records.  I have opened your records, your first question:

1) Is there any hope that I will meet a man, who will love me unconditionally in the near future ? I feel ready to be in a long term relationship..
Hon you have been so ready for so long, but again I will have to say, you are looking at the wrong type of individual.  You are wishing for someone who will love you unconditionally.  You still tend to be attracted to someone that is self centered and cares more for himself than expending energies on ensuring the well being of others.  You have received many readings for the same questions, apparently the information is not registering with you.  You must open your mind and be willing to accept and understand the information that is shared with you.  Just because the timeline is not meeting with your expectations does not mean that you have to ask again and again.  Nothing changes if nothing changes.  Meaning if you do not change your attitude and your perception, you will not find one that loves you unconditionally.  You look so hard but you do not see.  There are individuals that are truly good people and would give you what you desire, but it has to be a two way street, you have to be willing to do the same thing.  What does unconditional love mean to you?  Can you love someone unconditionally?  I think you are not quite at that point in your live, because you are somewhat selfish for yourself.  Your desires for such major material items that are not necessary and are quite frivolous do not coincide with unconditional love.

You will meet someone in about 3 months that you could be comfortable with but you will not find unconditional love between the two of you.  You will have to make a choice, whether to "prostitute" yourself for a material life and give up on finding unconditional love or take the path that will give you the opportunity to find who you really want.  I cannot say that either choice would be the right choice, that will be up to you.  

2) I quite like my job but I still wished for a job with more challenges/responsibilities . Is there a career change in the future ?
There is an opportunity for a career change in the future, but again you will have to choose to begin at the bottom and work your way up, are you willing to sacrifice or give up what you have now to work for it?  I am sorry to say this too will be a major path choice you will have to make.  That is more that likely why you have not moved forward, it will not be handed to you, you will have to make a choice to work for the change.
3) Any messages that my guides have for me please ?
Your guides are there to help you, but they say you look for the easier route and are becoming a bit lazy, get off your bottom and work for what you want, in a partner and in a job.  You have become complacent, you know what you have to do.  Take better care of yourself, show others how wonderful you are and pamper yourself, show others you are loveable and desirable and someone who can be counted on through thick and thin.
 You are a beautiful light but have allowed the window to become a bit clouded, clean the window and let your light shine through.  You are worth it.

Thank you hon for allowing me to again access your records, I get the sense that your guides are trying to push you into action.  Some of their words are out of humor but are serious.  

Blessings to you with much Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom
With Love, Light and Laughter

jlo

Post by jlo » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:49 am

Thanks so much MangoMom :) Indeed I have been ready and hoping for love to find me for so long ...But I can honestly say that no men seem to notice me or ask me out . I have never known anyone so close enough to know what type of person they are . I just never cross paths with any love interest. I would never choose to be with someone self centered..I simply feel so stuck in my love life and I don't understand why I have not met my life partner ..
I could love someone unconditionally , embracing their flaws and everything..Being alone , I simply try to focus on my other goals in life to keep myself busy . That's all I have ....I can manage with the amount I earn and never asked to be with someone rich..
I would rather remain single all life than be with someone who doesn't love me unconditionally.

As for my career , where I am right now feels safe and I'm used to the working environment , co-workers etc .. Going through the drama of being new at work place hasn't been pleasant in the past ..I will have to think this through and decide to work for a change , if I truly want it.

I keep asking my guides/angels for help in all areas of my life. I have asked for help in my love life especially for ages but nothing happens.I am just tired and choose to be where I am than having to deal with drama in my life...I am taking very good care of myself lately as I had to deal with a health issue. I should pamper myself more, I agree.

I am so surprised by this reading ,not at all what I was expecting . I don't see things from this perspective especially regarding my love life. In my opinion, I never cross paths with any potential interest ever ...But I think , I really needed to hear all this to understand why I feel so stuck...

Thanks again.

Love & Light,
Jlo

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”