Lost item..please help!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

uofacat01

Lost item..please help!

Post by uofacat01 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:52 pm

I have misplaced a very sentimental item that my grandfather gave me years ago.  It's a gold Star of David necklace charm on a gold chain.  I believe I lost it in a recent move, and have looked in various boxes but can't seem to find it anywhere.  Like I said, it's the last gift my grandfather gave me and I hope to find it.  Thanks!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Lost item..please help!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:47 am

uofacat01 wrote:I have misplaced a very sentimental item that my grandfather gave me years ago.  It's a gold Star of David necklace charm on a gold chain.  I believe I lost it in a recent move, and have looked in various boxes but can't seem to find it anywhere.  Like I said, it's the last gift my grandfather gave me and I hope to find it.  Thanks!
I have returned to your posting so many times over the last week or more, and I am becoming intensely frustrated, not with you or the way in which you made your request, but rather because instead of getting an X marks the spot your gold Star of David is here, I keep getting bits and pieces of clues or hints to where you should begin looking for your lost property. By themselves, each of these small clues have very little in any useful meaning or purpose to me, but I am hoping that you may be able to fit these puzzle pieces together in a way which gives you the bigger picture.

It was never packed into a box to begin with.

Whatever else it was stored in during the move, it has since fallen out of it without making any detectable sound.

Laying in long green grass (almost knee high).

Near to the base of a tree, and almost constantly in its shadow

The number 7 seems important to you finding it. 7 what?

Also located near to a rusty looking car, although it is not clear if it is still drive able or just an empty shell of a car body, with nothing in it.

Although this piece of jewellery obviously has great sentimental value to you with it being the last gift from your beloved grandfather, you will always carry his memory in your heart wherever you go, and he does not want you to continually punish yourself for misplacing something which is finite and transient.

To honour and respect your grandfather's memory, while it would be nice to recover the necklace, live your life as he would want you to live it and be as happy as you are cable of being for as long as possible.

In other words, I hope that you soon will or have already located the Star of David symbol of Jewish religious faith (but forgot to tell us that you had), but if not do not allow it to distract you from enjoying the full benefits of your change of address. Keep things in their proper perspective if someone other than yourself turns out to have needed it more than you do.

There are several accounts in the paranormal literature of valuable items being de-materialised from within locked rooms or containers, and being psychically transported (apports) to people who are in greater need of it at the point which they currently are in their lives.

Nobody ever truly owns anything, including the patch of Earth on which our houses are built. We are only its temporary caretaker, until it is time for it to be transferred to someone else more in need of it. By resisting what the Universe has decided in its infinite wisdom is the best person to have something, we are unknowingly blocking the normal energy balance upon which the web of life depends for its continuing existence.

Please do not misinterpret the above to necessarily mean that you do not have any chance of finding the necklace charm on a gold chain which was once cared for by your late grandfather. If this was the case, there would be little useful purpose served by me passing on this hints to you. That would be cruel of me.

It is simply that the person who is talking at full speed into my psychic ear (no idea as to who this might be) wants you to learn something valuable and lasting from the experience about what is of greatest importance which is people, regardless of whether or not you ever find the necklace again in this physical world.

Keep us updated about any future developments in your search under this thread,

EoT  Image

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:23 am

I would like to share a story with you.  My Mother made quilts for everyone except me.  I made a quilt top and asked her to hand quilt it for me.  She did and I treasured that quilt.  My mother passed a few years later.  I allowed my daughter to use the quilt when she moved into her first apartment.  When she moved out the quilt went missing.  My heart was broken and I was really disappointed that my daughter did not care for the quilt.  About a year later I was walking into a public library during the winter.  As I entered the door I saw my Mother's quilt!  It was clean and very neatly rolled up.  I could tell that one of the homeless people was using the quilt.  As I went forward to grab the quilt a voice spoke to me in my head.  "That quilt is exactly where it is supposed to be, keeping a person warm that needs it and your Mothers' love watching over him.  

From that day forward I was thrilled to know that the quilt was keeping someone alive and protecting them.  I don't miss it at all now and I made sure I shared my feelings with my dear daughter and told her I was so glad it happened that way.

Just rest assured, as EOT said, it is exactly where it needs to be.

Blessings and Hugs
MangoMom
With Love, Light and Laughter

AquaMyst

Re: Lost item..please help!

Post by AquaMyst » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:28 pm

uofacat01 wrote:I have misplaced a very sentimental item that my grandfather gave me years ago.  It's a gold Star of David necklace charm on a gold chain.  I believe I lost it in a recent move, and have looked in various boxes but can't seem to find it anywhere.  Like I said, it's the last gift my grandfather gave me and I hope to find it.  Thanks!
I wonder if you ever found it?

uofacat01

Post by uofacat01 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:35 am

Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread - I forgot I saved a bookmark on my computer!  

Anyways, 2 years have now passed and I still haven't found the necklace.  Like you all said, maybe someone who needed it more than I found it.  However I keep finding after all these years, I have dreams at night where I find the necklace.  Each time, the necklace is in a different place.  Of course, I wake up in the morning and look in those places with no luck.  

Although I miss my grandfather more than anyone can imagine, I will always keep his memory alive.   :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:27 am

I am genuinely sorry to hear that the necklace was never found, knowing that it had great sentimental value to you through the connection with your grandfather, but at the same time I am comforted by your acceptance in believing that it went to someone who needed it more than you.

It seems as though your unconscious mind is continuing to locate the missing item, even two or more years after it was lost, but it is clearly not getting anywhere with its search, and it must be difficult for you to be offered false hope night after night like that.

Maybe you could try some reverse psychology, here.

Sometimes the best way to get your sleeping mind to forget something is to instruct it to search harder.

I know that this idea must sound crazy and the complete opposite of what you would normally expect me to advise, but the human mind has a strange way about it which we can exploit in our attempts to stop such dreams in their tracks.

Tell your mind to think of any colour other than RED. What is the very first colour that you see?

Reverse psychology.

Telling the mind not to think of red is often the best way to tell it to think of any other colour than red.

Similarly, telling your mind to think more deeply and more often about finding the necklace is often the best way to tell it to think about anything other than the necklace.

Try it for 28 consecutive nights, then let me know if those dreams stop in this same thread.

After those 28 nights your dreaming mind should by then be thoroughly fed up with looking any more for the necklace, and give you dreams without necklaces in their place.

BTW thank you so much for the update.

EoT   :smt015

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”