Reading request please :)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sumbum

Reading request please :)

Post by sumbum » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:50 pm

I have just finished school for the year and I have decided to move across the country to the Rocky Mountains (Jasper, Alberta, Canada) for four months to work, live, get in touch with nature, clear my mind etc., I just want a basic reading on what I should expect, if it is good for me because a part of me feels like I just keep running away from my problems, but I also feel like I really need to escape to find myself, but any information on what I should expect would be greatly appreciated!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

GO: THEN STOP FOR A WHILE, BEFORE COMING BACK

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:54 pm

I must admit that I still have issues with calling you by any other name than Summer, so Summer it will have to be.

There are an increasing number of smart young people over here in Australia who are deciding to do exactly what you are planning to do. That is to take a temporary rest break from their education to either relax or work at doing something which could be completely unrelated to what they want to do as their career. If I had my time again I would probably follow your good example, as I made the mistake of going straight through 7 years of primary school, 5 years of high school, 3 years of University, 1 year of teacher's college and then without any breaks 8 years of full time teaching. However most of them will try it for at least 12 months at a time. Any less than that and it usually does not give our minds and bodies enough time to blow out the cobwebs which have accumulated over the years. Much more than 12 months, and many of them never want to go back at all.

My health has I believe suffered considerably throughout my nearly 60 years as a direct result of me having gone straight through these 24 years, without any interruption or rest. So at least in my personal opinion, you are possibly doing what I see as the biggest favour anyone could ever do for the benefit of their health and happiness and maximum life span. But my personal opinion is not what you are asking for here.

By choosing to take a break you are not running away from your problems, but you are actually preparing yourself to be able to much more effectively face and deal with these problems on your return. Your reading confirms and agrees 100% with your belief in needing to escape to find your true Self, and to also find your main reason and purpose for being alive on Earth at this particular moment in time.

Travel almost always broadens ones mental horizons and helps us to become aware of other options which we may have not thought about if we had stayed put right where we are now. Change is one of the very few things we can depend upon, and every now and then we each need a change of scenery and to meet new people, in order to get us to move outside our personal comfort zones to amongst other things relax and commune with nature.

To get back in contact with both Mother Nature on the outside, and our own inner nature within. It can offer us if we are willing to take the inevitable risks involved a new way of looking at our self spelled with a lower case s (who we think we are) and Self starting with an upper case or capital S (who we really are), our lives in general, and specifically other people. A new and often refreshing outlook on life. Putting our problems into their proper perspective, by way of hopefully shrinking and consequently making them more manageable when we return from our working holiday.

Normally when giving readings I try to balance the not so good news with the better news, but for the purposes of this reading of yours, this will not be necessary. The reading is of course not telling you that there will not be further challenges ahead of you as a consequence of moving to the Rocky Mountains (Jasper, Alberta, Canada), but clearly the challenges you will face if you do not give this excellent idea a fair chance to succeed in the way of having to live a life full of regrets knowing that you will never find out if it would have worked if you had had the courage to go would greatly outweigh the new challenges and risks which you would expect to be associated with this relatively brief time out for good behaviour.

In other words, both my personal opinion and this reading are giving you the green light for carrying out these plans of yours.

Have a good rest break from the daily grind and ordered chaos of modern living.  Including if at all practical, television, non work related cell phone trivia and nonsense, and computers and the internet. God willing, we will  all still be here for you when you return, and so will your challenges. But you will now be much better placed or equipped to process and dispatch them (make them go away, mainly through your own efforts to help yourself)

Blessed be,

EoT  :smt038

sumbum

Post by sumbum » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:20 pm

thanks EOA! you always give the best advice :) I really appreciate it!!!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 am

Summer,  :)

It is always my pleasure and privilege to feel that I have perhaps in some small way helped one of my friends through my readings and my advice.

Have a safe and enjoyable working holiday during those four months (which will seem to speed by), but also be sure to leave some time as well for relaxing and smelling the mountain flowers.

Bon voyage,

EoT  :smt002

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”