to celestial

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

*mia*

to celestial

Post by *mia* » Tue May 29, 2012 6:16 pm

I don't know if I can ask another reading but I'm asking anyways. I have got a reading from you over a month back, I wanted to write this in the same thread but I wasn't sure if I had to bump that, so I decided to make a new thread.
From my other thread you already know my concern. It's about this boy you said I have a soul connection with. I thought long and hard and then I decided I should not give up on him, so soon. And this time I thought I will do my best and I think I'm trying. He's built a wall around him, I cannot reach him. I feel like if I try anymore he might just want to get rid of me and say or do something that will keep me away.

my question is: Where is this leading? It bothers me.  Also, am i hurting him? I'm not doing anything that should hurt him but I felt like asking today.
This doesn't seem to be going anywhere. This is exactly why I give up and try to focus on my own life, but something brings me back to him. Like there is something unfinished that I have to go back and finish, but when I go back to talk to him, its the same thing again. I feel like I must be crazy or something must be really wrong with me to be so emotionally involved with someone who doesn't even want to talk to me. It's only getting worser and worser each time I go back. I tried a different approach this time, more kind, more sensitive but it's not working.

Thank you. I will send you a pm with the link to the previous reading.

Celestial

Re: to celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 am

*mia* wrote:I don't know if I can ask another reading but I'm asking anyways. I have got a reading from you over a month back, I wanted to write this in the same thread but I wasn't sure if I had to bump that, so I decided to make a new thread.
From my other thread you already know my concern. It's about this boy you said I have a soul connection with. I thought long and hard and then I decided I should not give up on him, so soon. And this time I thought I will do my best and I think I'm trying. He's built a wall around him, I cannot reach him. I feel like if I try anymore he might just want to get rid of me and say or do something that will keep me away.

my question is: Where is this leading? It bothers me.  Also, am i hurting him? I'm not doing anything that should hurt him but I felt like asking today.
This doesn't seem to be going anywhere. This is exactly why I give up and try to focus on my own life, but something brings me back to him. Like there is something unfinished that I have to go back and finish, but when I go back to talk to him, its the same thing again. I feel like I must be crazy or something must be really wrong with me to be so emotionally involved with someone who doesn't even want to talk to me. It's only getting worser and worser each time I go back. I tried a different approach this time, more kind, more sensitive but it's not working.

Thank you. I will send you a pm with the link to the previous reading.

Hi Mia, Thank you for contacting me. If the previous reading was over a month ago I'm sure you can ask again for another one at this time. I need to say, however, that what may have appeared in brevity about a relationship in your other reading was just that, in brevity. I do not do love or relationship readings here as I concentrate on other areas and there are several other readers who may be available to consider you for this type of reading. If I engage in doing more into this area for one person, then others may wish to have the same privilege and that is why I regretfully cannot do it at this time as per my write-up notes and disclaimer. Thank you much for your understanding.

(((((Mia))))), may you have a most pleasant day filled with the wonders of life that you enjoy!

*mia*

Post by *mia* » Wed May 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Thank you for replying.
It has been more than a month since my previous reading.
I know you don't do relationship readings, as in a dating or romantic kind, and I'm not asking for one. I think because I'm talking about the opposite sex, there is this confusion that I'm asking if I'll be in a relationship with him.

It is a relationship though but I cannot define it. You called it a "Soul Family" that seems very fitting.

Here is the link to previous reading:
*I posted a link but for some reason it doesn't show up after I log out and my entire writing turns to a link; that was annoying so i deleted the link. I will bring up the old thread by bumping so you can easily find it on the forum*

I asked where is this leading because I feel like there is no way to move forward, like its a dead end. I try my best and try every possible way but I fail.
I asked am I hurting him because I feel he doesn't want to see me around, I bother him maybe really hurt him emotionally with the way I try to reach him..its just a gut feeling, so I was curious.
If he really doesn't want me around him, then maybe I should leave him alone, in that case I don't know what was the purpose of our meeting. I feel like there is something to learn from this but I don't know what it is. Eventually I may figure, but right now I don't understand anything.
I don't want to give up if this is something that will either help me or him learn something new.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed May 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Dear Mia, Please see my reply under the other topic where you refer to me as "celesteal." Thank you.

Hugs, and have a wonderful day!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”