Reading request from Celestial

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peacefullwarrior

Reading request from Celestial

Post by peacefullwarrior » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Dear Celestial, please give me a second reading. This time I want to ask how to contact my angels and my spirit guides. I'm not good at guided meditation, I meditate better in ''here and now''. Sometimes is hard for me to relax and I this this my biggest problem when I try to contact my spirit guides/angels. Please tell me how to contact my spirit guides/ angels and how many angels/guides/archangels/spirit helpers do I have? Thank yuo very much. Many blessings.

Celestial

Re: Reading request from Celestial

Post by Celestial » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:11 am

peacefullwarrior wrote:Dear Celestial, please give me a second reading. This time I want to ask how to contact my angels and my spirit guides. I'm not good at guided meditation, I meditate better in ''here and now''. Sometimes is hard for me to relax and I this this my biggest problem when I try to contact my spirit guides/angels. Please tell me how to contact my spirit guides/ angels and how many angels/guides/archangels/spirit helpers do I have? Thank yuo very much. Many blessings.

Very warm greetings, peacefullwarrior! Thank you for requesting a second psychic/intuitive "reading" though for what you are asking, it is better accomplished with plain discourse on the subject matter that you are seeking.

Contacting one's angels or guides in spirit takes discipline and the right attitude. Angels are always around a person and one can have more than one who is their guardian and are there with you from even before birth when you were only spirit until the time of the person's transition back into spirit. Since they are unseen spirits who vibrate at a much higher rate than we who are still incarnate, we need to create the right atmosphere first before attempting contact.

Things to remember to do before invoking your angel is to go to a silent place that is devoid of loud noises, radios, television sets, people, and other distractions. When you attempt this type of contact, you must have no other disturbances in order for you to be successful.

After you have settled into a quiet place, it is suggested to clear your mind and take a few deep breaths and exhale air completely out at least three to four times and then mentally ask your angel or guide that you wish to have them come to you. The reason that you speak to them mentally at first is that in the world of spirit all communication is done mentally through telepathy and they are very adept at hearing someone call to them in this manner. During this invocation you should also surround yourself with the Pure White Light of Jesus Christ, for protection. It is also recommended to ground oneself as such a venture sometimes can make one feel somewhat "spacy."

One need not really meditate, as our angels are right there close to us at all times as I have said before and once you are attuned to their energy, they can open up to you in various ways. When you are ready to proceed, mentally invoke your angel. It is not necessary to call them by name as angels are not about ego. They are representatives of God and therefore are most humble and realize that calling to them is not about them but about a person feeling some sense of encouragement that they are there as God's representatives therefore, they are glad to come at that point. Also, angels are often given either a male name or a female name by people because humans are better apt to recognize them that way since there are only two genders in humanity. But the fact of the matter is that angels are actually androgynous. That means they have features and characteristics that are both male as well as female. Therefore, their actual names would again not be necessary unless one is simply not able to grasp this concept and needs to call them something that identifies with either gender.

So, after the preceding steps have been taken, simply call out to your guardian angel, who in effect, is your spirit guide or one of them. Contact can be made either vocally or mentally. Either way, they will hear you and respond accordingly.

At this point, you can begin your conversation as you wish, again either vocally or mentally asking your questions or making your statements. You should always pause to see if they have an answer for you. Spirit answers are very subtle. Therefore, you must be always at attention in order not to miss any of their discourse.

As to the amount of angels or guides that you have, Spirit has informed me that you have Eight angels and guides that are with you! This is truly amazing that you are so surrounded by that many angels and can only exemplify the fact that you are now thinking about them and trying to make contact! And I am further receiving that your life is complex therefore, you have attracted more than the normal amount of angels to guide you along your way! Each angel has a particular task to accomplish and help you with. There are angels who are now appearing who tell me that they guide you in employment issues, and there are those who guide you in self-refinement matters, as well as issues to give you a greater sense of stability. However, that angel is saying that you do not always listen! You have a tendency to do that which you want to do instead of to make note of the possibility of the overall consequences of your actions beforehand, which you should always do!

So, you are truly blessed with so many friends from the angelic realm! You must remember however, Not To Pray To Angels! They do not want any person to do that and find it quite offensive when one attempts to communicate with them in that manner. Since they were created by God, answer to God, and worship God, they want others to know that one should only pray to God and not to them. They are God's creations who have been given the task of taking charge over us. That is their main duty. Simply speak to them as you would a close, trusted friend because in essence, they are!

Thank you for the opportunity to present this psychic/intuitive response to your questions!

May God Bless You! Always walk a righteous path and seek to respond only to the Light of God!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

peacefullwarrior

Post by peacefullwarrior » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Greetings my friend.
Thank you very much for your reading. Is very helpful like the other reading you gave me 1 month ago. I'm very happy that I have 8 angels/spirit guides. I hope that I will contact my guides as soon as posible. Many blessings and all the best to you.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:44 am

peacefullwarrior wrote:Greetings my friend.
Thank you very much for your reading. Is very helpful like the other reading you gave me 1 month ago. I'm very happy that I have 8 angels/spirit guides. I hope that I will contact my guides as soon as posible. Many blessings and all the best to you.

Dear peacefullwarrior, You're very welcome! I'm glad to have had the opportunity to read for you again and that you enjoyed my reading. At first it seemed like just plain discourse would answer your questions but then since I don't work alone, Spirit had other ideas and the second half indeed became a psychic/intuitive reading. You see, I never know when Spirit is going to jump in and assist further. They are already helping me to begin with but then it becomes Extra Special when I'm told they want to add something further to help clarify things for the sitter.

May you be blessed always in all that you do each and every day!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”