Question for real psychic

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hotwayld quite

Question for real psychic

Post by hotwayld quite » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:50 pm

can you as psychic learn me whots it all about.haw I to read racords.im so much devoted to mystic and psychic readings.how iI can develop my gift and whot are tehnique of one psychic?i would be so glad to learn some skills and would like to be one of the perfect

thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Question for real psychic

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:33 am

hotwayld quite wrote:can you as psychic learn me whots it all about.haw I to read racords.im so much devoted to mystic and psychic readings.how iI can develop my gift and whot are tehnique of one psychic?i would be so glad to learn some skills and would like to be one of the perfect

thanks
Sorry but this board is reserved only for the requesting and giving of psychic readings.

Psychic skills cannot be taught through a psychic reading or readings.

No one person either knows everything, or can teach you all that you will need to learn.

You can ask questions instead in the main psychic forum, but you also really need to find a regular psychic development group meeting close to where you live with a good teacher, for you to make the best and fastest and safest progress.

Psychic forum (main)

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

All of the readers who work here are volunteers, but they are also real psychics and some work professionally off line, as well as on Mystic Board.

Nobody working on these MB forums is perfect, or claims to be anything near to being or becoming perfect.

What is perfect to one person is very different to another.

We only look for improvement over time.

Please do not be offended by the following comments. I have written them with the idea to help you to become a better online reader if you want to be one, and not as it might seem to criticise you or put you down.

If you are serious about giving readings over the internet to people who speak the English language, you will urgently need to improve your spelling and communication skills if you are going to have a good chance of using any of your spiritual gifts to help others this way.

Even if it turned out that you were very gifted in this area, your relatively poor command of the English language would constantly hold you back if you are giving readings to people who only understand English.

If this is not possible for some reason, not knowing from what country you come, perhaps you could give readings instead in your native language (if it is not English), to people who are unable to use international sites such as this one due to the preference for English and would therefore greatly appreciate a reader from their own country speaking their own language and dialect.

If your language problem only comes from your schooling (everyone speaks English), this problem can be gradually worked upon, but it will take time and a lot of patience by everyone to deal with your difficulties in expressing yourself.

Wishing you all the very best with your development, both on and away from the internet.

Sincerely yours,

eye_of_tiger or EoT for short (male).  :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”