Akashic reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

adrift

Akashic reading please

Post by adrift » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Dear Mangomum

I would love an Akashic reading from yourself please. I have been going through some incredibly difficult times for some years now. All my life I have struggled with various problems preventing me from living my life fully as my true self. But the last four years especially have been unbelievably difficult and I have been feeling much despair and hopelessness over a prolonged period.

Firstly I would like to know are these problems caused by karma, in other words have I done things in my past lives which have brought these problems to me in this life?

I would like to know anything you can offer as to why my life has gone the way it has so far. Why have I had so many different problems my whole life that have held me back? And what can I do to move forward?

I would like to believe that any problems we face are all for some higher good. But I am feeling very stuck at the moment and cannot seem to find a way forward.  

Any insights you can give me would be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you and best wishes
Adrift x

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Adrift,  I would be honored to access your Akashic Records.  Forward me your full name, if female, your married name in private message.  Blessings,
MM
With Love, Light and Laughter

adrift

Post by adrift » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Hello Mangomom

Thank you, I have sent my full name in a private message.

Best wishes
Adrift x

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”