Reading request EOT

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

akido

Reading request EOT

Post by akido » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 pm

:smt006 Hi EOT,

I hope everything is now well and getting better in your life. If you have time, I would like to request a reading from you. I think I really need someone to talk to again. It's kinda sad that I guess I have made some wrong decision in life particularly with my career. Months/year had already passed, and I'm still nowhere. I guess the problem lies in me now. At this point, I really don't know where to go now.

I have been reading and listening about how other people made the most out of their life. Most of it tackles about growing and developing your talent that you are most passionate about. Isn't it weird that when I ask myself I really now don't know what I want. It seems that I don't have anything out there or in me. I also kinda have weird dreams. I have seen a green snake at our home. Watched it to be chopped into pieces, but after awhile it rebuild itself again. A Centaur running from people chasing it.

I know I can't go on like this forever. Nothing is free in this life. A fresh start is what normally what a person at this point would be praying for. I want to regain myself, be back living with a goal/dream, abandon the loneliness I feel. I just can't point it out what I want to do and how/where will I start. Maybe I really need a guide.

As always thanks for your insights/help,and I hope you won't give up on hearing me out. :smt006
akido

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:09 am

To my good friend Akido,

This reading is not going to offer you any hackneyed and patronising advice with regard what you have done wrong or have not done right (mainly because you have done neither of these), which you believe has lead to you still remaining long term unemployed after all this time. I have been looking back at your previous readings including with other valued and respected readers as well as the responses from other well meaning members in the I need A Hug forum, and honestly I think that you have been with the very best of intentions to encourage you not to give up prematurely, given too much advice for anyone to handle.

And it is clear that not only have you been putting too much unfair and extra pressure upon yourself to get a job as soon as you can, but also that your parents who are obviously concerned about the psychological self confidence destroying ability of being without a job this long, have unintentionally out of their genuine love and caring for you pushed your feelings of anxiety and unnecessary guilt to new heights.

It is comforting to be told that God and your angels or guides are all working hard to help you gain suitable employment, and that your wait will soon be at an end. But if it does not happen within the next few months or indeed years, the natural conclusion is that God and your angels and guides were not able to help you, presumably because you are such a hopeless case and you are not really trying your best to help yourself and keep your end of the deal.  

Of course the whole idea that your situation is without any real sense of hope for the future, that you are not trying everything which you can possibly think of within reason in order to get a job, or that you are bone lazy and prefer wallowing in self pity is complete nonsense, but all of this well meaning advice could potentially lead an intelligent and sensitive person such as yourself to what is a totally FALSE and unsupported by any solid evidence set of faulty conclusions.
I have been reading and listening about how other people made the most out of their life.
Yes but it is not meant as some sort of competition. We each have a lives to live as we best see fit to do so, and we each have our own often unique challenges and opportunities.  Sometimes I find the stories about people who have successfully overcome incredible challenges inspiring and positively motivating to the extreme, but at other times especially when my self confidence has reached record lows their stories make me feel even more inadequate and weak and pathetic, than when I began. And being told that God only sends us what he has already provided us with the resources to cope with, or that what does not kill us only makes us stronger as a result is really not much help and merely acts to kill what self dignity and self respect still remains.

Do not get me wrong. Positive thinking and beautiful spiritual affirmations have their role to play in keeping our fighting spirits alive and kicking, but by themselves unless they are accompanied by practical suggestions with regards to how that person could apply the principles they are teaching in their daily lives, then no matter how much and for how long you believe that you can breathe underwater without a breathing apparatus, you will eventually and inevitably drown. If you can imagine or visualise it in your mind's eye then it must ultimately manifest in the physical world is another one of those sayings that you really do not want to hear at times and in situations such as your current plight.

Snakes in dreams generally appear at times of sudden extreme change or transition in our lives. Green is the colour often associated with healing and balance as well as the heart chakra or psychic energy centre.

A Centaur is a creature from mythology which is half horse and half human. I noticed that you are a Scorpio, but the centaur of course is the symbol of the zodiac sign of Sagittarius (under which your reader was born). Centaurs are thought to be about balancing ones physical needs, with his or her mental and spiritual needs.

So the theme of balancing and healing your physical and spiritual needs is common to both of these dream symbols. The heart chakra is placed mid way between the three more spiritual energy centres starting at the top of your head, and the three more physically attuned chakras ending with the so called root chakra which you sit on. Being placed in this position allows the heart chakra to blend and make the physical and spiritual aspects of that soul work more in harmony together in the same individual. Balance and healing.

One very useful insight in my opinion which preceded the main body of the reading was that if you look for all your physical and spiritual needs to be satisfied by any one job, then you are probably quite unintentionally setting yourself up for disappointment and living a life of regret. Look for a job which satisfies most of your physical needs including the need to earn an honest living and keep afloat financially, but look for most of your other mental and spiritual needs elsewhere (including other jobs or voluntary and charitable activities, hobbies, leisure time study courses etc).
I guess the problem lies in me now.
That is what a lot of people would like you to believe as a convenient excuse for their own lack of any useful effort, to improve the situation. The career direction which you have chosen for yourself is it is felt in the right general area, but if especially you live in Europe, the UK or in particular states in the USA where the unemployment figures are expressed in double digits, the problems are much more likely to be economical and political, than to be coming from you. Australia is going more in the same direction with every passing day.

You are the right person for the job which you are looking for in marketing, but at this depressed point in your country's and the world's business cycle countless highly intelligent and capable workers have been through no fault of their own made redundant.  You can only do so much against the powerful forces of economic rationalisation (which is anything but being rational and logical), but do this much for your own sake as well as for the sake of any dependants you might have, you must.

EoT

akido

dropping by, feedback, changes, thanks

Post by akido » Sat May 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Hi EOT,

It’s  been a while since we’ve talked here my friend. How are you and your family? I won’t be requesting for a reading. I am just dropping by today to say that I haven’t forget the guidance you’ve provided me back then when nothing really changing for quite a long time. Whew, I’ve been dead on the mouth for a while, but now for sure something is going to change. I’ve accepted my first offer and will start training to be a developer soon which I hope to pass soon. I decided to take chances to shift my career even if I know nothing about it. I need to keep on going, forgive myself, and bit by bit conquer the fear I might have or developed in going out and trying out new things. I am still managing it and continuously find ways to control my emotions and thoughts. Let’s hope for the best my friend in this fresh start.  Thanks for your insights and hearing me out back then. :)

Much love and respect,
akido
akido

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

The joy of teaching

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Akido my friend, :)

Wonderful to be hearing from you again, and I get a great feeling of personal satisfaction from knowing that my reading and advice fell on such fertile ground.

And that I am numbered amongst your friends, when we almost certainly will never meet face to face in this current lifetime.

With regards to my family and myself things have been better but they could be much worse, so I should not complain. I count my blessings to keep me going.

With spiritual love and humility as I am only the messenger and not its author, I wish you God speed and just reward for your courage and perseverance in creating this opportunity, rather than passively waiting for it to appear.

You are very welcome for the insights which came through me on your behalf. Hearing you out back then was my pleasure, and was never a burden.
Courage is the power to let go of the familiar.
- Raymond Lindquist
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein
The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks
into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.
- Mark Twain
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I cannot change;
Courage to change the things I can;
And wisdom to know the difference.
- Reinhold Niebuhr
The above quotes and more can be found here.....

"What are some good quotes about starting fresh & thinking about yourself for once?"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 501AAf0zmQ

Kindest regards and blessings in abundance,

EoT :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”