Family Problems

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brohigham

Family Problems

Post by brohigham » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:57 am

I sent my kids for a summer visit and their father won't return them. Filed a court case alleging abuse.  Kids have not been abused.  Please, any insight would be appreciated.  Will I get them back? I'm so lost and my head is clouded with too many thoughts.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 am

Brohigham,

This must be terribly upsetting for a loving mother such as yourself to have to have your children taken from you by what appears to be an act of deceit or trickery, but it has long my policy not to give a reading about or comment on anything which is currently being processed through the legal or court system.

Also in order to be able to directly read their father's thoughts and intentions towards you would necessarily require a third party reading to be given, which is not allowed under the forum rules.
A third party reading is one directly about any person other than the person who originally requested it (the querent a.k.a you)
All reading requests must be posted in the psychic reading forum, which is a sub forum of the board which we are presently on.

Psychic Reading forum

mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=62

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Take care,

EoT  :)

brohigham

Post by brohigham » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:10 am

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum.  Had court today and my kids won't be coming home.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Brohigham,

What more can I say that could make this easier for you, but it seems highly unusual for the decision to go against the biological mother unless the law feels that it has a valid reason not to allow the children to remain living with her for the present?

Particularly in the light of the dubious method by which they were underhandedly removed from your care, this seems to have been turned into some sort of competition as to which of you has the best legal representative whom they can afford at the time. There is obviously a lot more going on here below the surface which I cannot read (which is precisely why readings are often so notoriously unreliable).

Your kids will not be coming home today does potentially leave the door open for them to be returned to you later if conditions are deemed to have changed which would permit this to happen, but at the same time this reader does understand and fully empathize with this probably being cold comfort to you when your heart is breaking.

Take care,

EoT  :smt009

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”