General reading plz

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ahmedy2j

General reading plz

Post by ahmedy2j » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 pm

hello
. I would like to request a reading please. At the moment I am very terribly with problems  i am jobless and financially not good and i am trying to find ways I can move forward but it is very difficult . i have given many interview,test but no respone , i applied many times in govt they said your name is on list but no response yet kindly plz Anything you can tell me about my career,job or any remedies

dob 02/11/1989
time 05:15pm
place karachi,pakistan

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Would you like a general reading in its place?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:31 am

Hello again Ahmed,

I am sorry that there is nothing extra coming through for you about the subject of your long term unemployment, and particularly if or when you will finally get a job in your chosen career.

I remain sensitive to how upsetting, frustrating and expensive this experience of not having work is and continues to be, but readings given on this forum are thought to apply to the period of the next six months following your original request.

I have given you a series of these readings over the last few months on the identical subject, and the advice given in them has not significantly changed throughout this entire year.

The minimum suggested period between consecutive reading requests is one month. The minimum suggested period between requests about the same problem is six months or more.

From my own past experience as a reader when attempting to give too many readings to a person in a similar situation to your own too close together, you frequently end up with many false positives or negatives. Either the reading takes away all feelings of hope for the future when there was actually every reason to be hopeful of a positive outcome (false negative), or it creates an empty or false hope (false positive) when there is little chance of any success, which can be cruel.

All I will say is that 99% or more of your problem in getting into the banking or financial management area comes from the currently depressed world economy, and there not being enough of those types of jobs available in your local area to satisfy the high demand for them when men and their families are starving and living in terrible poverty.

Please ask no more questions about this subject, at least for the rest of this year. Look back upon and continue to apply the insights in them as you have already been doing well, since becoming unemployed.

Would you like a general reading in its place?

I could give you one of those with no problems.

Watching this thread for your response,

EoT  :smt087

ahmedy2j

Post by ahmedy2j » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:50 pm

eye of tiger
okey
plz tell me about general reading about my future life wealth releted

sandparticles

Post by sandparticles » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:31 am

I am seeing that your problems go beyond just work related but you have suffered an extreme emotional upset recently. Loss of a pet or a dear friendship. The person that you normally share your every thought with is no longer available to you? In it's wake you are terribly overwhelmed. It is not that you are not qualified to live a normal life, it's just that you are so distraught the energy is being transmitted to your sources of income.

What I am seeing in the near future is a small gift of shelter. It may not be much but it will be a safe haven for you to heal.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”