I need help one last time

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sayuwontcare

I need help one last time

Post by sayuwontcare » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Okay, so the situation:

I am in Japan and my grandmother is home dying of lung cancer. Today was the first time it really hit me how bad it is. I'm trying to find some guidance on whether or not I should come home early from deployment or if it would be better to wait. She helped raise me from birth so we are really close... I don't know if this is too much info or too vague as to my current situation. Even if its just an opinion any bouncing of ideas back and forth would be useful to help me think this out. Her birthday is Oct 31st, mines Nov 15th. I don't know what other information would be useful.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

YES or NO readings are notoriously unreliable

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:25 am

The eventual death of our physical body is the inevitable consequence of living in this physical Universe and world, but it is still such a sad time when our loved ones must go on ahead of us to our true home.

Please accept my sincere condolences.

YES I should stay in Japan or NO I should come home early from deployment question readings are notoriously inaccurate in predicting what is the best or right course of action for us to take in such a sensitive situation as this one definitely is.

They give too many false positive or false negative results for me to be able to answer this question for you without being able to give you a third party medical reading (not allowed).

Use your grandmother's Japanese doctor (if you can understand him or her) to guide you to how long you can safely wait to be at her side when her passing occurs, before practical necessity including running out of money forces you to go home before she slips away.

Is she conscious enough to understand it if you say what you feel you need to say to her now, just in case you cannot be there when she passes into spirit?

There is also considerable evidence that even people in a deep state of coma can hear and understand what we are telling them, but still remain completely unconscious with few if any outward life signs.

Does this help?

EoT  

PS: BTW I really do hope that this is not the last time that you will ask for our help. :smt009

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:58 am

Ha well I'm in Japan she's in the states. And I meant the should I stay or go as in I really don't know what I should do. If she dies while I'm here would I regret the rest of my life not taking action to attempt to get back, you know things like that. She's still concious but she barely can talk her breathing is so bad. I have told my command that I want to go home already and they are taking action to see if they can get me there, but we'll see how that play's out. Some times it is just hard making decisions without bouncing them off of people lol. I appreciate all your help EoT. You have helped me progress in my knowledge alot. I kind of feel in my gut that going home right now would be the best course of action and I'm not going to argue with it.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding about Japan and your grandmother being in the USA. It is a good thing that I did not give you a reading about this.

Basically my advice is unaffected by my confusion about where you both are at the moment.
I kind of feel in my gut that going home right now would be the best course of action and I'm not going to argue with it.
Now and then I get similar strong messages that I must do something without questioning it, but instead of a gut instinct mine usually comes in the form of an especially loud thought located somewhere inside my head (clairaudience).

The second most recent example of this inner prompting was back in October 2011 when I had an overpowering feeling that I must immediately report my wife's symptoms to her GP, which turned out to be caused by colo-rectal cancer (now thankfully in remission). It is thought that if I had waited another month that the cancer would have spread to the rest of her vital organs, and that it would be a completely different and sad outcome when compared to how it turned out.

The most recent example of this inner voice was when we had to decide whether or not to go ahead and have the operation, or whether to carefully monitor it for any future activity. The voice or loud thought said strong and clear that no matter what we eventually decided, that everything would turn out OK. We opted for the careful monitoring.

EoT

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:33 pm

FYI I made it back to the US. Everything is how it should be. I know for a fact I was supposed to do this now. No doubt in my mind.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 am

Excellent news!

Thanks for the update.

EoT  :smt004

sayuwontcare

update

Post by sayuwontcare » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 am

Every thing worked out. I got to take a month and help take care of her. About 1am today I woke up five mins later my mom called my grandmother passed away this morning.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Not that it does not break your heart for her to leave you, but I feel that it was your grandmother's time and knowing that she is now free of all the pain is a blessed release for each of you in your own different ways. As well as a relief for your grandmother herself, to no longer have to put up with the pain?

God bless her,

EoT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”