Reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nvncbl

Reading

Post by nvncbl » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:57 am

I would love a reading from anyone for next 3-6months

Thank you
:smt003  :smt004

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:22 pm

All readings given on this board are thought to refer to the period of the following six months.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 644#309644

I noticed that you had earlier posted a request for a reading on the Tarot Reading forum on April 7th (link above), and would like to give you the option of having a reading about it now, instead of a more general one about matters possibly unrelated to your self employed business and career.

Please let me know in your response under this thread whether you want to go ahead with a delayed business/career reading, or alternately whether you prefer to be given a more general non business/career reading on this occasion.

From an Aussie to another Aussie,

EoT Image

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 am

Hi EoT,

Thank you for that I would like a general reading to see where I am now and what is the plan in due course of my life just as a guidance more than anything and also a indication if I'm on the right course or something on its way to put me back on course

Thank you once again
Alex

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Are you up to the challenge?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Alex,

It appears to be human nature for us to have on and off doubts about whether the path which we are on at the time is the one which we were originally meant to follow, but to be honest with you over all the years which I have been giving readings via the internet I have never read for that person that they are going the wrong way (that is that they are following the wrong path for them).

After this happened several times, I wondered if this was because the readings were designed to offer some sense of comfort and were deliberately making things sound better than they were likely to be in order to make the person feel better about their own mistakes. It soon developed to the point that I began to doubt my own abilities as a reader (readers are human), as it is important to me that my readings are honest and that they tell it like I see or hear it, rather than them only telling the individual what I feel that they want to be told.

So I asked my own inner guidance about this confusion and the answer which I received was rather interesting (although shocking) and because it is so relevant to your current general reading request I feel that it might also be something which you most need to know in your own life at present, which is exactly what a general reading is meant to be all about.

THERE ARE NO WRONG PATHS FOR YOU TO FOLLOW: ONLY  SEVERAL DIFFERENT PATHS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!!!!!!!

Completely independently of which specific life area the reading is mainly designed to be about (for example career, health, education, deciding whether to move, deciding whether to begin or end a relationship............) THERE IS NO WRONG PATH FOR YOU TO TAKE!!!!!!!!

The old belief that there must necessarily be only one right path and therefore that all of the remaining paths must automatically be the wrong ones for that person whose reading it was, went straight out the window after I heard this. It was explained further to me as follows.......

Every time which we have to decide about anything (and that means ANYTHING) there are several possible alternate courses of action which we could take (or several different paths for us to follow), one of which we must ultimately select. Following a particular path opens up to us certain new opportunities, but at the same time opportunities which might have been available to us had we followed another path are usually temporarily closed off or lost. That is until we make our next decision, when there are once more several different roads to choose from, and so on.

The big problem with most decisions is that there is often a lack of any ideal solution, or preferred option which stands out as being much better and more likely to succeed when compared to all the others on offer to us at the time. So we usually decide based upon what information is available to us, which is unfortunately rarely if ever complete. But making no decision is a decision in itself to give over your power or right to make decisions about your life to other people. You cannot sit on the fence indefinitely. You must decide.

So we allocate a percentage to each of the several different paths on offer to us (we carefully weigh up the perceived advantages and  disadvantages of each option,) assign a score to each of them, then choose to go with the winner. The path which we felt at the time had the most advantages and the least disadvantages for us, from our own perspective or viewpoint.

But sometimes it soon becomes apparent that things are not progressing as well as we hoped or expected they might, and this is where many people decide that this is a definite sign that they have chosen the wrong path. And they prematurely give up on themselves and on ever having a happier and more successful life in the bargain.

When in reality these are meant to be signs that we are on the right path after all. Just because a path presents us with challenges and obstacles does not make it the wrong one. In fact I would go so far to say that if a path does not present a person with challenges and obstacles which are carefully customized to or targeted at the specific needs for that individual's optimal personal and spiritual development, then it is probably not the best path for them (but still not necessarily the wrong one).

Also life has a way of adapting to our choices, and making some of the paths better for us than they might have been before we made our decision. Sometimes the road less traveled seems like a temporary detour from the preferred one, but with hindsight we realize that we never left the highway after all.

I would interpret this reading to mean that during the period of the next six months which is thought to be covered by it, you will be presented with a major decision in one life area where the path which you will select will appear to be the wrong one, but only on the surface and only at first. It will be a decision which effectively tests your resolve or staying power to keep going in spite of the many challenges which this path will involve.

The question which is demanding an answer from you is "are you up to meeting and ultimately rising above these challenges, or are you going to do like most people and complain that you are obviously going the wrong way for you"? Will you last the distance, or turn, or run away? Or will you allow other people to make what is only your decision to make? Only time and experience will tell if you are up to the challenges of the path which you have chosen.

God bless,

EoT  :smt006

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 am

Hi EoT,

Thank you for such great wisdom and inspiration which I am able to add to my life experiences and trust my inner guidance on what life has to offer and just believe at the end of road no matter what it is a decision I have made and stick by it

One more thing EoT may I ask are you able what area of life it is this based on

Once again thank you
Alex

bacidnutella

Post by bacidnutella » Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Great and simple way of putting things in perspective. At the end no matter what,  there is always a learning momentum that lead us to accept with humble and grace what it is given to us...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Alex,

As always it was my pleasure to be of service to you, through yet another reading.
One more thing EoT may I ask are you able what area of life it is this based on?
Potentially and in theory at least, these lessons could equally be applied to any area of your life of your own choosing.

When you ask for a general reading you are usually given the particular life area which is of greatest concern to you at the present moment.

Which life area is most important or urgent for you to know about in more detail during the next six months? That is most likely the one on which these insights are mainly focussed for the purposes of this now completed reading.

Cheers my friend,

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”