Need a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Need a reading please

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:41 pm

I finally moved to the UK about a few months ago, and pretty soon im going to get the other visa so i can stay for years. But i have this issue, im confused as to what im supposed to do in life, i know in the future i wanna  go into acting and improv but i need a backup plan just in case that doesnt work, but im frusterated as to knowing what im supposed to do, my partner has all these things that are coming to her for what shes supposed to do in life, and im happy for her but im frusterated as nothing seems to be  giving me any sort of hints or anything to show me what im supposed to be doing

:smt102 [/u]

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Balancing spontaneity and flexibility against security, safety and boredom

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Having a backup plan in place just in case your original one fails is always a good idea. Having no plans at all and taking the wait and see what happens without any further effort to be made on my part to help myself approach is surely an excellent recipe for disaster. But on the other hand having one or more inflexible plans which do not quickly adapt to your changing needs and current situation can also go against you when the going gets tough. Although it might at least give you a temporary comforting feeling of having complete control over every possible factor which could affect you now and in the future (the ultimate illusion or delusion).

Now some people prefer to have their entire futures planned and mapped out for them in extreme detail, before they are willing to take the risks which are always associated with achieving anything which is important to them.

Others at the opposite end of the spectrum live in and for the present moment, with few if any plans in place in case things happen to go pear shaped further along their path.

Your reading is basically warning you not to make the common mistake of automatically assuming that since your partner has been given a few good clues as to what could be coming up for her further down the road and you have not,  that you must therefore necessarily be doing something wrong or you have missed out on getting your own hints through some fault of your own.

The important point you need to recognise is that while you and your partner are together as a couple, you are two very different types of personalities in the manner of the particular lessons which you each need to learn during your current and respective lifetimes.

Each person's life experiences are customized or specifically designed for them to be able to safely learn the lessons which they most need to reach their full potential or to grow and develop as both a spiritual and human being rolled into one (as we are each spiritual beings having a temporary physical human experience called life). Not only are many of the lessons different, but the speed at which we are able to cope with our life lessons varies considerably between one individual and the next.

Whenever two people in love with each other come together in a close relationship it is not all that unusual for one partner's lessons to be the reflection of the other partners. This does not always happen, but in the case of you and your partner the reading says that it has.

Your partner is learning what it feels like to have most things planned out for her to the point that while it gives her a feeling of security it takes away much of the the mystery of life and sheer joy of living on the edge and taking calculated risks to get what she wants. This is not meant as a criticism of your partner or her intelligence. Nor is it saying that she is doing something wrong. It is simply that this is HER lesson. She needs to discover through first hand experience (humans learn much more effectively this way) the advantages and disadvantages of having her life carefully planned out for her.

In contrast I am being told clairaudiently (using psychic hearing) that you need to lighten up on always having detailed plans as a constant source of comfort and security, and learn to be more spontaneous and to improvise or adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.

The major disadvantage of this more casual less demanding of outside guidance and direction approach to life is that you do not generally have a clear forewarning about what could be coming up for you, which forces you to make some of your own plans while waiting. But too much work and no play tends to make us boring and rigid in our attitudes, so we must not lose that sense of mystery and wonder and spontaneity at the same time as we make our plans.

So in summary what your reading is essentially saying to me is that it is unlikely at least in the short term (the next six months) that you will get a crystal clear vision of your most likely future, as you mentioned that your partner already seems to have. You are working on the same lesson i.e. finding the right balance between being more spontaneous and making your own flexible plans and having too many highly detailed and more rigid plans provided for you by someone else: FROM OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS.

With you exploring spontaneity and flexibility while your partner needs to explore how having too many rigid plans set out for you can be restricting and even boring. The Universe in its infinite wisdom has placed you together this time around so that you can learn from each other what the opposite approach feels like. The purpose is for you both to eventually recognise that the ideal approach and workable balance can only be found somewhere in between these two extreme opposite approaches which you are each learning about throughout your shared lifetime.

By all mean make your own contingency plans if the acting does not work out as well as expected, but do not be at all surprised if the Universe has its own plans for your life, in addition to and in place of your own. Live in and for the present moment plus make your own flexible plans.

Hoping that this reading only helps to bring you closer together as a couple.

Be kind to yourself,

EoT   :smt006

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:43 pm

thank you :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Thank you too, but....................

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 pm

All our readers very kindly give their time and energy freely, so if you are lucky enough to receive a reading please take a moment to give some feedback and perhaps a kind word or thanks too. This will be very much appreciated and helps all our readers to improve their services and encourage them to continue to spend their time here.

Thank you for the thank you, but some constructive feedback concerning your reading would also be very much appreciated by yours truly.

From your internet friend,

EoT  :smt022

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 am

sorry about that, was sick for  a bit. You were pretty spot on and hell even other people have told me i should be patient and wait for an idea to show up. its just hard sometimes because i wanna make something of my life and i got so many ideas its just alot i wanna do

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:48 am

Thanks for this feedback.  :)

Better late than never.  :smt002

I am hoping that you are now feeling much better than you were when you last responded.

Blessings,

EoT :smt020

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”