Reading Request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ReeseWhitley

Reading Request

Post by ReeseWhitley » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 am

Lauren Charise Williams 05/30/1990. Gemini. I would like a thorough reading if possible but more specifically pertaining to London and Casey Carr?
The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science-Einstein

ReeseWhitley

Post by ReeseWhitley » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:54 am

I am terribly sorry about the manner in which I have posted, but I am looking to receive a reading regarding my life and the direction that I am going in. I feel like for the past five years I have been cursed or something, and now I am just beginning to get out of it. Recently I have been torn about a relationship Im in, and a relationship that I want. I was hoping someone could please give me an insight into my future, and help clarify some things that literally run through my mind all the time.
The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science-Einstein

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Your love and working lives must both be considered when you are making decisions

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:05 am

Lauren,

Your date of birth and numerology shows me that you are walking the number NINE life path.
Relationships can be difficult for you because it is hard to strike a balance that will work effectively. If your partner is one sharing your giving attitudes, the relationship will be happy and lasting. On the other hand, if you choose a partner whose focus is on material issues, problems will arise quickly.
Combining this with you being extremely sensitive to criticism or anything which you might in any way interpret as being destructive instead of constructive criticism about your actions (you tend to over apologize for yourself, when it is not always necessary for you to do so, as was the case here) and I am hardly surprised that your experience of love so far may have been be a rocky one.

Anything which your boyfriends could potentially say could quickly be twisted by your unconscious mind to mean something completely different from what it was originally intended to communicate?

I cannot tell you or predict much about London and Casey during the next six months through this reading, as this would be regarded as third party, which as you know we are not allowed to read about on Mystic Board.

People walking your life path are frequently highly creative and artistically gifted, although their rapid mood swings can make them unstable (emotionally labile) and as a result that much more unreliable than most of us in a commercial business arrangement, where there is a strict deadline by which the goods must be delivered as agreed.

The reading identifies two major challenges which you will need to eventually face, if you are to ever reach your full potential in both your love and working lives.

The first in your love life is not to be so sensitive and to always see criticism where it was never intended, and to somehow balance the material aspects of your relationships with your spiritual beliefs, as well as with those of your partner. This is whether you are living in London or anywhere else for that matter. It also does not matter who you are with at the time romantically. The same principle applies across the board.

Your second major challenge will be in your working life as an artist of some type. It will be trying to keep yourself emotionally stable long enough to be able to keep the terms of your contract with your buyers/customers/clients.

Any relationship, career, or living decision which you make from now on must take both areas and challenges equally into consideration.

Because your emotions and feelings are often so strong they can easily drown out what is the logical thing to do in any given situation. Therefore be guided in your life more by logic, but what you feel instinctively is the right or best thing for you to do still matters a lot.

Blessings,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”