Spiritual reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

heartk0re

Spiritual reading

Post by heartk0re » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Please give me a general reading on anything you hear my higher self telling you that I should know for the new year. Thanks.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:26 am

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

Dear Heart,

In your previous reading given by me on November 17th last year (link provided above), I wrote the following...........
"If you are able and willing to do this, 2013 could be the time for new beginnings which you were waiting for. Remember if nothing else that mercifully you do not have to get Justin entirely out of your heart and system, before you start looking for someone else to love and be loved by"
The word this written in italics of course is talking about the self healing process which was felt to be necessary for you to be able to trust men again and to open up your heart to another man who is more deserving of being loved by you when compared to Justin your ex.

Because readings on this forum are thought to apply to the following six months, we are only under 2 months into what your November reading was suggesting might happen. The reading has not had enough time to work its magic, so this next one will only effectively be an early (a very early) progress report with regards to how your healing is moving or has been moving forwards in the right direction since then.

I felt that we should use another Tarot pack in place of the traditional Rider - Waite one this time, mainly because my Mermaid and Dolphins cards tend to be softer and more gentle and more feminine, than the others which were designed by a man. This reading is taking a tread softly and carefully approach to offering you any advice or constructive criticism as how to best go about doing this. One thing that I do not feel that you need now is someone like me reminding you how difficult this can be emotionally. I would not wish to unintentionally make this any harder than it already is.

When I asked my Higher Self which is temporarily in contact with your own HS during this reading with your permission to show me one card which best sums up what it is felt that you need to do to make this healing happen more quickly but still safely, I drew...

Play Time! - "The dolphins know the importance of playing, as joy creates miracles and manifestations".

So instead of this reading telling you that you need to get a move on and that you are not trying hard enough to get Justin out of both your mind and heart, this is in contrast telling you to lighten up and not be so hard upon yourself if you still experience some tearful days between the relatively happier ones. You could be trying too hard and expecting results too fast. The Play Time card is encouraging you to in between your emotional healing sessions take some quality time out for yourself to let your hair down and recover from the ordeal.

Play does not necessarily mean playing as children do, but we each have an inner child and sometimes we do need to let that inner child out with us now being in an adult's body. It is easier said than done when your heart is deeply wounded is yours still is to try to make what could be hard work into more of a game.

You do not get awarded any gold stars for making your suffering any worse than it already is by always taking things what other people say to you too personally, or by seeing every what could be an innocent comment automatically as being destructive criticism. There are times for being serious and working, and there are equally times for finding joy in life and smelling the flowers. You need to find the best balance for you between being serious and working on your healing and at other times finding more joy, playing as an adult and letting it all hang out.

Well done so far, but there is always room for improvement in any self healing approach, and it is the purpose of this reading to do some fine tuning.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt020

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:52 am

Thank you

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:53 pm

You are very welcome.

It seems that finding the most comfortable balance between working and playing is one of the major challenges of the 21st century for so many of us these days.

You are therefore far from alone in having to be concerned with finding the right balance for you, with all the extra pressures which both society and we place upon ourselves to be able to successfully multitask (do several things at the same time: perfectly).

EoT  :)

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:03 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:You are very welcome.

It seems that finding the most comfortable balance between working and playing is one of the major challenges of the 21st century for so many of us these days.

You are therefore far from alone in having to be concerned with finding the right balance for you, with all the extra pressures which both society and we place upon ourselves to be able to successfully multitask (do several things at the same time: perfectly).

EoT  :)
I was doing a lot better until an hour ago when I saw he was dating someone knew and took a pic of him and her for his facebook profile pic after taking pics with her and her family a month before for facebook pics.

I'm utterly shocked, frozen and more depressed than before. On top of that, he's ignoring my texts and says I'm just being bipolar. There goes my progress lol. :( *sigh*

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Do not give him a power over you that he does not deserve to be given

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:51 am

As your friend: please do not punish yourself for his shortcomings.

No! I only see this as a temporary setback.

You have actually made considerable progress in the right direction.

Do not throw this all away for him. He is not worth it!

But his hurtful actions do help you to make your decision to only work more on your healing, and to waste far less energy on wanting to get revenge on him for breaking your heart by amongst other things using the social media sites as a weapon.

You deserve and need as much energy available to you for your healing. You cannot unintentionally afford to give him this extra power over you, when he clearly has no conscience about what he has done.

By continuing to collect evidence against him instead of using that energy to heal yourself, he will be the winner in the end by default.

Guess who will be the loser if you rob yourself of the energy and progress which you have already made towards eventually ridding yourself of him?

EoT  :smt009

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 pm

The worst thing is, a part of me still wants to stay best friends with him just cuz I liked the cuddling/closeness and not feeling alone since I've been alone most of my life. :(

He just thinks I'm having a bipolar episode and that I'll get over it 3 days later like I always do, which is why he's ignoring me, he thinks I'll "solve" the "fight" on my own and forgive him. I wanna forgive him again but it's like  he's not learning what hurts me and doesn't want to stop, even when he does stop, it only lasts a day or two and then he starts talking about girls again.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Who is really having a bipolar episode here? Not you!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:04 am

It is your (ex?) boyfriend who is having his own "bipolar episode" in not being able to make up his mind as to what he expects out of your relationship with him.

NOT YOU!

He appears to want an open relationship where you will always remain faithful to him alone, and he will be faithful to whichever woman is currently willing to put up with his immature and selfish and completely insensitive behaviour, until he inevitably gets bored with her and moves on to someone else with more patience.

The more you tell me about him, the more I dislike him. Even readers have human feelings when they see their friends being abused.

EoT   :smt010

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

Ah, I thought he wanted to be friends with benefits lol he's scared of the word relationship. Yes he's my ex and always says he hates a certain guy named Jared, he won't admit he's jealous but it's apparent that he is. Jared isn't exactly the sweetest guy though.

I guess there are other guys I could date, I would just have to keep them a secret from Justin haha that sounds bad. I'll try to keep my distance and not be the one to contact him first (texts) which seems to make him feel like he has more power and seems to make things a little worse. I'm glad you said HE was the one having a "bipolar episode", I was beginning to think I belonged in the looney bin. :x

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:50 pm

I was beginning to think I belonged in the looney bin.
Sorry but there is no room left over for you at present in this mental health facility.

We are currently having too much of a wild party here to be able to fit a sane person like yourself in with the rest of us, and it is a case of "by invitation only".

Loving regards,

EoT Image
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Lol

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”