Don't know where else to go-

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

theamberleaves

Don't know where else to go-

Post by theamberleaves » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:17 am

I would really, really appreciate a reading, if possible from a medium/psychic.

I have a friend [we'll call her Caitlin] who lives in Ireland. I was born in America, am American, but have almost all my life felt 'out of place'. Out of place nationality wise, heritage wise, and especially family wise. I have issues with both my mother and father, and have never felt a part of my family. I'm even different than the way people do things typically where I live, friends and all.

I met Caitlin a few months ago, and literally, we know just about everything about each other. We're basically twins, we're so similar and our relationship just feels right. We constantly tell one another 'I feel like I've known you all my life!' and I relate a lot more with her and her mother than I do with anyone else I know. We're all spiritualists, we all love the same things, etc. We truly understand one another.

Since high school I've felt I was supposed to be born Irish. I've always loved Ireland, I've always felt I didn't belong in the USA, and that I was supposed to be born in Ireland. All my life I've wondered who I was, constantly changing like a chameleon around others because I never felt totally comfortable in my environment and around my family, and with where I currently reside.

Recently, Caitlin confessed that she told her mother about me a while back and that her mother found it odd how similar I was to Cait, we even sort of lookalike. And then Caitlin had mentioned to her 'what if she's your daughter?' because apparently her mother lost a child (stillborn) back in 1979, I was born 1989. And when she told her mother that, her mother lost it and began to wonder. Cait told me all this and now I have this sort of pull towards the matter, I feel like I may be that stillborn child of her mothers, but I want to be sure. Which is why I need help...so if anyone could enlighten me about this, I would most definitely appreciate it. <3

Thank you so much for reading, and for any help.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

There are no past life readers here

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:31 am

As of now there are none of us who give past life readings.

Mediumship readings are not allowed on Mystic Board, and I am not a medium myself.

The only person who did read past lives (MangoMum) last posted to this board on August 8th of last year, and I do not know if or when she will return to take this request.

Even if a past life reading was done, I seriously doubt that it would provide enough solid, physical admissible in court evidence for you or Caitlin or indeed her mother to say for sure or with a reasonable level of confidence that you must have been that stillborn child, now reincarnated in another physical body.

I think that you need to ask yourself what benefit it would be to you to know that you are Caitlin's mother's reincarnated child.

From her mother's response (she lost it) it is clear that she is still even now in the process of grieving for the child that never was.

Can you safely assume that knowing that you are one and the same spirit of her stillborn child would help her to more easily deal with her loss? What if finding this out pushes her even further over the edge?

Are you willing to accept the possible negative consequences of re-opening her old wounds, or would it be better to stay with the present arrangement and simply enjoy each other's company and friendship, knowing that you have quite a lot in common with your personal tastes?

You will need to weigh up the advantages and disadvantages of knowing this for certain, to each of the three of you in turn, then decide whether or not to pursue this course of action to its intended target.

If everything went right knowing that you are the reincarnation of her stillborn baby could greatly accelerate her mother's healing process, but usually not everything goes right or as expected in this life, and continuing to push the still unproven theory that you are who you believe that you may be, could potentially cause this woman untold suffering which would only add to her existing problems.

If we put the whole idea of past lives aside for now, would you be interested in having a friendship (with Caitlin) reading done, instead of me attempting to answer your original question and making out that I can read past lives when I cannot?

Over to you now, for your decision concerning this matter.

Kindest regards to you in your current lifetime,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”