predictions

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

predictions

Post by symulhaque » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

I am very frustrated about my career.I recently have passed B.Sc but i don't get my job.can anyone help me?When i get my job?

Duchess1964

I have a question

Post by Duchess1964 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:24 pm

Okay, I am given to understand that you have no job.  You have a degree though?  What exactly are you seeking help with in a job that you haven't told anyone about yet.  I would need to know what your degree was in and the job you have.  If the two do not feed each other, there is nothing to do but go with what you know and have learned.
Silver Phoenix

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

We do not make predictions about anything on this board

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Dear Duchess,

This forum is reserved exclusively for the giving and receiving of readings.

Are you collecting this information with the intention to give symulhaque a reading, as I am still waiting for his response to my invitation to give him a numerology career reading which I posted on February 18th?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 291#321291

To my good friend symulhaque,

You have not yet responded to my above offer of a reading, and you should know by now that we do not make predictions about anything on this board (including your future career).

I already have your date of birth, but could you please also tell me what type of job you are looking for with your reply?

Posting multiple reading requests within a 30 day period of each other is against the forum rules, which can always be looked at here.........

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
8. Please do not ask for multiple readings and please do not ask for readings too frequently, this is thought of as abusing the goodwill of our readers, and your posts will be locked and any more requests will be moved to the thread jail. As a guideline please leave at least one month between requests. Some of our readers request a longer break between, as nothing will have changed, and for some only one reading per lifetime will be given.

Respectfully yours,

EoT :smt017

Duchess1964

Clarity

Post by Duchess1964 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 am

I actually was trying to get clarity.  If you have another reading intent with this poster, I will of course, 'stand aside'.  I was simply and actually still am , curious.  It's in my nature to question.  I've got that nasty habit down pat *lol*.  Again, I apologize if I stepped on your toes.  I do Tarot not numerology but very seldom offer my service unless a posting actually calls me.
Silver Phoenix

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Duchess,

No apologies are necessary as there was no way you could have known about our previous arrangement, and please do not get out of the curiosity and need for clarification habit as you are asking the member important questions which need to be answered if your reading is going to be likely to be of any practical use in helping him to get a job. I was similarly seeking clarification as to whether you were actually wanting to give the reading.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73938

Finding the right balance between having too much information beforehand and not enough is a constant challenge for all readers including myself, as too much of it can easily replace genuine insight with logic while not enough of it means that we are essentially reading blind.

My friend will not be eligible for either a numerology or Tarot reading from the both of us until at least the 17th of this month, and if at the time you still feel drawn to giving it I would gladly step aside, especially because I feel that he needs to get another reader's perspective on his difficulties instead of mine now and then.

And if in the future you feel drawn to giving anyone a reading, I will equally respect your right to do so as we are after all on the same helping team.

Ego has no place on this forum.

Full Tarot readings (which I do not claim to do, and never will do) are usually done on the Tarot reading forum. Members also cannot specifically ask for any  type of reading on this board. The particular divination method or methods which we use is left entirely up to us or to our inner guidance to decide in each case.

Welcome to the team,

EoT  :smt006

Duchess1964

Post by Duchess1964 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:42 am

Eye of Tiger

Thank you.  I'm very glad not to step on toes.  It was just a feeling that hit me reading this posting.  I had a simple desire to try to assist.  Stepping on the toes of another reader was never my intent.  For myself ... I mix Tarot reading, sometime full, but not usually, with Runes.  Much is given to the need of the person seeking.  I think that's why I was apparently drawn to post *s*.  Thank you again for your understanding.
Silver Phoenix

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”