Psychic reading request about my marriage

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Josie02

Psychic reading request about my marriage

Post by Josie02 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:18 pm

I am trying to find out what's going on with my marriage and husband. My name is Josephine 12/11/76 and his is Collin 8/4/76. I want to see what's in store for my marriage and what's going on with him.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:32 pm

Hi Josie,

Telling you what is going on with your husband would require me to give you a third party reading, which is not allowed under the forum rules.

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
12. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies. Instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.
Predicting what is still in store for your marriage in the future is also risky, as that future is still unfolding. Your marriage's future is still under construction, by both you and your husband combined.

My suggestion would be for you to ask instead for a married couple reading about your relationship with him, and not one which is directly about your husband which will stop any suggestion of this reading being seen as third party.

A third party reading is directly about any person other than yourself. Most readers including myself regard them as an uninvited invasion of that person's right to the privacy of the content of their own thoughts.

I will watch out for your response to my suggestion, before taking any further action with or about this request.

L&L,

eye_of_tiger Image

Josie02

Post by Josie02 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Sorry then where do I ask for a married couple reading at? Thanks

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Loss of trust in a marriage is often difficult to regain

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:21 am

Josie,

You would normally ask for a married couple reading here in a response under this thread, but since I already know that you have decided that you want one, this will not be necessary.

----------------------DISCLAIMER-------------------------------------

The purpose of a married couple reading is always a genuine attempt to heal or bring greater harmony to your closest and most intimate relationship with each other. It is never intended to be used for playing favourites with or taking sides against either of you, or be used as evidence which is admissible in a court of law. It assumes that there is no legal action currently pending regarding your marriage, the outcome of which could possibly be negatively influenced by whatever insights may come out of this reading. Only to be used in combination with you also obtaining professional advice from a qualified marriage or relationship counselor.

-----------------------------END OF DISCLAIMER--------------------------

The two most commonly given reasons for problems developing within any marriage are a significant difference between each partner's respective opinions and attitudes towards either sex or money (or some of both). But all other things being equal in the end it often comes down to a loss of trust by one of you in the other. This loss of trust in your partner may either develop gradually over an extended period of time, or alternately be very sudden as the result of you discovering solid, physical evidence which confirms their betrayal of the large amount of trust which you have placed in them to always do the right thing by you and your relationship with each other.

It is felt that if you already had this solid, physical evidence that your husband was up to no good, that you would not be then wasting your time requesting this reading. Without this evidence it is usually a case of ongoing discomfort and slowly growing suspicion and a gut feeling that something is not quite right with your partnership, but with no logical reason for feeling the way that you do. But then what does human love have to do with logic?

As you have so kindly provided me with both your DOB's, I took this opportunity to calculate your and your spouse's Life Path Number, using very basic numerology.

Josephine 12/11/1976

(1+2) + (1+1) + (1+9+7+6) = 3 + 2 + 23 = 28  
2 + 8 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

Your LPN is ONE

===================================

Collin 8/4/1976

(8) + (4) + (1+9+7+6) = 8 + 4 + 23 = 35
3 + 5 = 8

Your husband's LPN is EIGHT

The most likely and often found personality traits or characteristics of a person who is walking the number ONE life path are as follows...........
Natural born leader
Fiercely independent
Intensely passionate about almost everything
Determined to succeed at any cost
Highly motivated and energized
Need to achieve great things in their lives, if they will ever be satisfied
Rarely are satisfied
Often highly critical of themselves
Will not tolerate laziness from others
Performance driven
Type 1 personality, making them more prone to high blood pressure and other cardiovascular and endocrine problems, as well as extreme and chronic free floating anxiety (where they do not know exactly why they are feeling so anxious)
Get terribly irritated if things do not always work out as well as they hoped they might
The most likely and often found personality traits or characteristics of a person who is walking the number EIGHT life path are as follows...........
Natural born leader (sound familiar?)
Wants to accumulate material wealth
Good management skills in all life areas (especially business and finances)
Highly intuitive
Strong vision of the most desired future
Does not like being constantly distracted and frustrated by trivialities and bureaucracy (too much red tape)
Can take unnecessarily dangerous risks, to get what they want
Inspire other people to give of their best
Very encouraging to others, although they can get impatient with them if they do not share his vision of future possibilities
Financial success and security are all important, which often means that they take extreme financial risks which may or may not work out well
Tend to take every innocent comment personally to heart as being destructive criticism, and other people always being against him
Needs to learn to be stronger and more assertive and bounce back faster from life's inevitable failures
Oh dear!  :smt009

Both of you are wanting to be the leader in this marriage, at the same time? He often takes unnecessarily dangerous risks to get what he wants, but you are constantly anxious about you taking risks in general? He is lacking in confidence enough to be destroyed by any comment which could be interpreted as criticizing him, and you are highly critical of yourself and will not tolerate what you see as his laziness? Both of you are rarely satisfied with what your partner is doing or has done?

Life Path Number Compatibility 1 & 8
From the love angle, this combination is questionable at best. Both of you are strong willed, assertive and demanding, while at the same time stubborn people … it's like having two captains on deck … which leads to uneasiness, discomfort and distress. Neither one of you accepts anything less than full respect and an equal playing field, and neither one of you can be dominated or would accept being someone's sidekick. Even though both of you may share many common interests, any negative feedback from either of you can be deadly in this pairing. Success depends on a mutual willingness to compromise and limit demands, otherwise small arguments can be blown out of proportion.
http://seventhlifepath.com/life-path-nu ... ility-1-8/

I could not put this compatibility score for your marriage any better than the above article did, which is why I quoted it instead of writing my own version.
FIREWORKS A PLENTY, WAIT FOR BOTH OF YOU IN THE FUTURE!
But a mutual willingness to compromise (meet each other at least half way) and limit your demands could potentially prevent small arguments being blown out of all reasonable and logical proportion.

I rest my case! :smt005

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”