Would you be able to provide me with a general reading, Eye of Tiger?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cav1991

Would you be able to provide me with a general reading, Eye of Tiger?

Post by cav1991 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:07 am

I don't really have any specific question...I would just really like to know about my spiritual origins.  I have been told that I'm part angel, and I have been told by someone else that I am an Indigo. I do not know if either of these are true, and do not have enough self-awareness to find out myself.  I was hoping that you could provide some insight into this.

Thank you so much for offering to do this for me :)

-Corrie.
2/20/91
3:13 a.m. in Junction City, Kansas

Also, I saw elsewhere where you did a picture reading. Would you like me to post one, or would that interfere with your processes?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

General reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:00 am

You are welcome Corrie (who then is Maria in that picture?),

Last question: first answer.

I usually prefer to leave picture readings to picture readers, and on the picture reading forum. While I still do a dream interpretation or picture reading every now and then, I feel that my greatest strengths and ability to help people like yourself lie instead in this area of me giving intuitive readings on the psychic reading forum.
I don't really have any specific question...I would just really like to know about my spiritual origins.
But that is the biggest and most difficult to answer specific question which anyone could ask.
I have been told that I'm part angel, and I have been told by someone else that I am an Indigo.
Honestly with due respect I feel that you have been told so much about your possible spiritual origins during to many readings within a relatively short period of time (most of it conflicting and confusing), that you have become too tied up with discovering from where you came at the huge expense of living your life to its fullest in the present moment as well as discovering where you go from here.

It is true that the past often holds valuable lessons for us to help us understand who we really are, but these lessons are still ongoing and constantly returning again and again to lesson 10 (your childhood) or lesson negative 1002 (a distant past life) is not going to be of much if any help to you living your life in the present moment, now that you are doing lesson 125. Understood? Because lesson 125 is happening precisely because of all the earlier lessons which were given to you in the past, and which you mastered well enough to be able to move onto the next one and the next one.

How is knowing that you are part angel or that you were an Indigo child going to help you to become a happier and more successful person NOW? You are a person who is often terribly hard upon herself, so if you were part angel and an Indigo and you are not living up to your often unrealistically high expectations about your ability to help others who would be better off learning to do many of these things by themselves, this would place an extra huge load of responsibility upon you to do everything perfectly first time.

Why add to your existing load of responsibility and needless guilt which you are already carrying with you, by exploring in increasingly finer detail whether you are semi angelic or in spiritual overdrive, because of your being a child of the spirit of a particular colour in the visible spectrum?

It is not so much that you lack the self awareness to find out for yourself or with somebody else's help if their statements about you are true or false, but rather that there would be no useful purpose served by continuing to punish yourself, and that it could make life much more difficult for you than it already is. Sometimes the worst thing that could ever happen to you is to find out what you had thought up until then that you wanted to know, only leaves you feeling more frustrated and guilty and empty than you had been before your search began.

This reading and reader both understand that because you currently feel as if God has deserted you which he has never done for even one nanosecond and never will and because you no longer feel any sense of connection with him (he lives within you), you would want to locate your spiritual roots, rather like an adopted child looks for his true parents with the intention to better understand why he is like he is. Up to a point I agree with and support your need to explore these matters, but like all things in this life even good things can be taken too far for our own good.

The main message of this reading is that who you are now in 2013 is a product of all the people you have been before this current incarnation began, plus what meanings you have given to all that has happened to you since you were a baby in your mother's arms (your accumulated life experiences or environment over the last 22 years).

Reclaim some of the valuable energies which so far have been used to learn more about your spiritual origin (you do not have to stop doing this completely), and reground and refocus and harness those energies in the cause of living who you are now to something closer to your full potential. Be more like a child with a new toy (full of wonder and curiosity) when it comes to you living this life the best way which you can live it, stay true to your moral values and spiritual beliefs, and treat the need for you not to make any mistakes as you would any dangerous poison. We learn far more of lasting positive value from our mistakes, than we ever do from all our life's little victories put together.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT   :smt007

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”