Would love a reading please, appreciated

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Indigo11

Would love a reading please, appreciated

Post by Indigo11 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Hello, My name is Amit, DOB: 28/06/1989, 11.28, Birmingham, England. I've read the rules and I know the psychic s do not conciously do not predict the future for me, which I understand,

I'm a 23 year old, very young, but feel old. My mother passed away when I was younger too. I'm only 23 and feeling very sad. Everyone else in my famil has experienced life before 24.

I'd like to say I went to university, failed my first year, retook this and failed again so I failed my first year twice.

I'm now going to study a degree is Civil Engineering, which is a field I LOVE and just getting an engineering degree will make me feel proud. However, I will not graduate until 28.

I'm very, very intelligent, I'm thinking of starting a web design courses and doing web designing courses on a freelance basis.

NOW, the bad part. I feel ashamed of failing of my false start. My younger sister has graduated at 22 and she will start earning. Everyone else has ttheir own peice of life, thier own self-sufficiency. She is really loved. I felt jealous of her graduation ceremony because every graduate walked past and had 'cheers' and I'm wondering, I through my life I wanted to have this moment, but denied.

I really, really desire to date and eventually marry a quality women, which I know I can: I'm learning to cook, read around different subjects, learn several languages, read about art, I have a passion, I'm smart, well-dressed, good at conversation skills.

I'm 23 and everyone else has a degree, good friends, loved by family and I'm generally not doing well in life, but have a lot of potential and intelligent.

I feel a bit jealous of my other friends, who have younger and older female cousins and aquaintances.

I just don't know what to do, women are very independent people. I have messed up badly here, although I'm 23. I have not got the female friends which I craved all my life for.

I had the chance when I was 18-22, but blew it, especially the female friends and general life happiness.

I feel life is slipping out of my fingers, I could've had a lot of female friends, the social life I desired and general opportunities but I blew it, I also could've possilby dated and married a women I desire.

I just feel very, very sad. I had a dream about a sportsman I admired and the dream was about his past reincarnation ending on a sad note, but then in his next life (this life), he got everything he wanted, the love from females, good looks, career.

Could you give a reading based on this information please? And could you possibly 'guide' me? I'm missing out in life, the love, the companionship I desperatelty desire, the general love. I've been feeling the same since 21. Its horrible, very horrible, I'm into Astrology, Cosmology, dream interpretation, occult sciences (harmonious way) and I am, very intelligent, trying to figure out life's answers, why do some poeple have it, why don't others, reading books, all sorts of things.

The love, companionship, friends and general success has been denied.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Would love a reading please, appreciated

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:42 am

Hello, My name is Amit, DOB: 28/06/1989, 11.28, Birmingham, England. I've read the rules and I know the psychic s do not consciously do not predict the future for me, which I understand,
Amit I really appreciate you taking the time to understand that we do not consciously set out to predict what your future might be. That will save us both a lot of wasted time and embarrassment. But it is your future which is of most concern to you at this particular time in your life and therefore helping you to create a happier and more successful future for yourself is now my highest priority or purpose for taking your request. How to create that future, and not only to predict what it might turn out to be?
I'm a 23 year old, very young, but feel old. My mother passed away when I was younger too. I'm only 23 and feeling very sad. Everyone else in my family has experienced life before 24.
You were forced like most of the rest of us but for different reasons to grow up faster and take on new and greater responsibilities than your tender age had properly prepared you for taking on, by your mother's passing when you were only a child. I am genuinely sorry to hear that you were without your mother's physical presence as a teenager, but I believe that if she was still here other than in Spirit that she would tell you how immensely proud she is to call you her son. And she would be very confused as to why you should think for one moment that you have ever failed either her or yourself. Other people in your family experienced their lives before they turned 24, and you are experiencing your life up until you are now 23. We have each mainly come here to Earth to live our own life and deal with our own life challenges as best we are able. And if by dealing with our problems we also help other people with theirs, it is an added bonus. So what you appear to be saying is that if every experience or event which has happened to them before they turned 24 does not happen at the exact same time, place or for the same reason in your life, then you feel that have not experienced life and have failed?
I'd like to say I went to university, failed my first year, retook this and failed again so I failed my first year twice.
Yes I also bombed out of some major exams and had to repeat a year in certain subjects because of my ongoing illness, but so what? That is NOT failure. Failure is where you might have instead not tried a second or third time but could easily instead have given up and felt eternally sorry for yourself. And make everyone feel so sorry for you that they did not want to hear you keep constantly complaining how hard done you are, and watch you making yourself into your own judge, jury and executioner. If people are staying away from you (which I feel is only your perception) it is clearly NOT because you had to repeat a year of your course twice in a row.
I'm now going to study a degree is Civil Engineering, which is a field I LOVE and just getting an engineering degree will make me feel proud. However, I will not graduate until 28.
So you are a late achiever or developer like I have also been for most of my 60 years. BTW congratulations on making it so far and so well, when a lesser person than yourself really might have failed or given up on their dreams long before now. The whole point is that if you had given up after falling short of the pass grade in your first year of that course, a civil engineering degree would have seemed impossible. Your reading understands however that you need to do this as well to prove to yourself that you are capable of achieving potentially anything which you put both your heart and mind fully into.
I'm very, very intelligent, I'm thinking of starting a web design courses and doing web designing courses on a freelance basis.
I could not agree more with that statement. And you not just intelligent in the academic or intellectual sense. Your lost childhood and teenage years carrying adult responsibilities have also made you more emotionally intelligent than most people who are a similar age to yourself (early 20s). And you are thinking of starting some web designing courses in the meantime. Just more evidence (not that it was needed) that you have a good head on your shoulders and that you have many other skills and abilities of which others could be equally or more jealous about you having them, when they do not.

Brilliant!
NOW, the bad part. I feel ashamed of failing of my false start. My younger sister has graduated at 22 and she will start earning. Everyone else has ttheir own peice of life, thier own self-sufficiency. She is really loved. I felt jealous of her graduation ceremony because every graduate walked past and had 'cheers' and I'm wondering, I through my life I wanted to have this moment, but denied.
Here you go again comparing yourself this time to your sister. What false start? What failure? You are making the common human mistake of measuring your own self worth by somebody else's life and their achievements. You are unknowingly setting yourself up to feel constantly disappointed and ashamed for not being someone other than the highly intelligent, highly capable and highly creative person whom you are. You are you and your sister is your sister. The grass in everyone else's pasture always seems greener than the grass in your own pasture, BUT ONLY ON THE SURFACE. Sure your sister has graduated but does she have a good paying job for her qualification yet? She has no other problems? She has never not passed a test? She has nothing which is worrying her? She has never been ill? She has never been disappointed, sad or embarrassed? Nobody has ever hurt her feelings? She has never felt that she has failed at any time in her life?

REALLY??????????
I really, really desire to date and eventually marry a quality women, which I know I can: I'm learning to cook, read around different subjects, learn several languages, read about art, I have a passion, I'm smart, well-dressed, good at conversation skills.
You are a man of many talents. Highly educated and a quick learner. But you are going to be a hard act to follow for most women of your age group. Able to cook, speak several languages, are artistically inclined, are passionate, smart, well dressed and a good conversationalist as well. How are they going to live up to your exceptionally high standards and expectations of yourself and of them? I am not saying that you should not learn cooking, forget that you can speak several languages or keep your mouth shut when there is a temptation to let everyone know what you are thinking, but you may need to look for an older and much mature woman who feels comfortable with you being who you are. Also because you had other responsibilities you may have missed out socially as a consequence during your teenage years when people normally start working out who they are and who they need in their life as their partner. You can overcome this complication, and much more.
I'm 23 and everyone else has a degree, good friends, loved by family and I'm generally not doing well in life, but have a lot of potential and intelligent.
There is not one single person among your friends and family or the rest of the human race who is also 23 who does NOT have a degree, is never lonely or never feels unloved at some time in their life? You must have exceptional friends and family members if this is true, or is it because you only socialize with people to whom a degree is not of such great importance as it obviously is to you. There are plenty of PhD graduates driving taxis or working on supermarket checkouts who might see having a degree more as a liability than as an asset. You do have a lot of potential, but you are throwing it all away by trying to be someone you are not. There is nobody better qualified to be you than you are, so why be a second or third rate copy of them when you can be the first rate original? Why try following in your sister's footsteps when you could make your own path through what is exclusively your life to life as best you are able?  
I feel a bit jealous of my other friends, who have younger and older female cousins and acquaintances.
All that I can say to that is to be careful what you wish for, as you do not really know what goes on behind closed doors. It is that same their grass is always greener than yours syndrome. Did you ever consider how jealous they might feel about you being so intelligent and apparently sure of yourself? It is all relative. But it seems that you want more female company, which is also understood as normal behavior for a 23 year old male. This has been largely missing in your life up until now (your sister does not count), and must be corrected in balance with your studies. But the female company will not come to you by itself, without you making the necessary effort to get out and meet women on a regular, social basis.  Getting the balance right between your education/career and your social/love life is going to be an ongoing challenge for you for the rest of your working life, so get used to it.
I just don't know what to do, women are very independent people. I have messed up badly here, although I'm 23. I have not got the female friends which I craved all my life for.
You have not messed up, failed or missed your opportunities completely and permanently with members of the opposite sex. All your life has only been 23 years long so far. Psychological time and chronological time are often very different to a person. To a child or teenager anyone over 25 is old as the hills, but to a 60 or 80 year old you are only beginning your life's journey when you are 23. Many women and men are anything but being independent, but your mind is only selecting the ones who are to make you feel as though you are the only person who needs somebody else's help at some time in their life. Nobody is truly independent. Humans are primarily social creatures. The need to feel loved and accepted and that we could get help if we wanted it, is hard wired into our soul's DNA. So is the need to have friends and a life partner to share our dreams and hopes with.
I had the chance when I was 18-22, but blew it, especially the female friends and general life happiness.
Each day that you are alive is a chance or opportunity for you to find female friends and general life happiness. You do not get only one or a handful of chances to find these things in your life, to blow. And you have not blown all your chances because you are I assume still alive, male and conscious..
I feel life is slipping out of my fingers, I could've had a lot of female friends, the social life I desired and general opportunities but I blew it, I also could've possilby dated and married a women I desire.
These are your feelings, but they do not line up with the facts. You could still date and maybe eventually marry a woman whom you desire, and whom desires you as her spouse and soul mate. But I repeat that you will need to keep your love life and your education and career in proper balance with each other over the next few years, if you are going to give yourself the maximum possible chance of this happening sooner rather than much later.
I just feel very, very sad. I had a dream about a sportsman I admired and the dream was about his past reincarnation ending on a sad note, but then in his next life (this life), he got everything he wanted, the love from females, good looks, career.
It is only a dream or fantasy created by your mind as yet another symptom of the the other person's grass is always greener than mine or my life will never be as good, happy or successful as someone else's life syndrome. A smokescreen to hide the real facts from you.

Finally while I would not want to discourage you from being into Astrology, Cosmology, dream interpretation, occult sciences (harmonious way) etc in your desperate search for true love, if you spent half the time and energy which you use in doing this in making your social and love life work and being more of a friend to and taking better care of yourself, then your chances of finding what or who you have set out to find would increase exponentially.

Take good care of yourself,

EoT :smt059

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:41 am

Hi Eye of Tiger,

Thank you very much for you lovely post! I really appreciate the depth you have gone through and put things into perspective for me.

I'm really happy with your comments :).

Amit

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 am

Amit my friend,

Brilliant! :smt038

You are very welcome for the reading, and thanking you in return for your positive feedback and support for my spiritual work carried out on this forum.

Often a second opinion or another person's different perspectives on your problems will not immediately make those problems go away, but a load shared between two friends is a load more than halved.

It was truly my pleasure and privilege to read for you on this occasion, and I sincerely hope that this will not be the last time that you will give me this golden opportunity to be of some assistance to you through a reading.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT  :smt023

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”