communication with guides?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

communication with guides?

Post by Stephys_cool » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 am

What are my guides trying to tell me or how do I get the message?
I'm too crazy to see

Spiritual Traveller

Re: communication with guides?

Post by Spiritual Traveller » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Hello Stephys

Sometimes we try to listen too hard to hear what is being said & you guides - like water will always take the route of least resistance & often we can miss what they are saying as we ignore their contact as it is subtle &  as we expect communication to be direct & obvious if we are not used to talking with them.

In the early stages, such as you find yourself in, you will find their messages in dream, coincidences, little random ideas, urges & holdups.  Once you have built a relationship with a guide you will find it easier - keep persevering in a relaxed way.

Pam
Visit Spiritual Travellers.
Learn Tarot. Psychic Development. Meet Your Guides. Psychic Guidance

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Must the messages come from your guides?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:54 am

Stephanie,

Could I please ask you if you will only accept messages or insights which have been 100% guaranteed to come directly from your guides.

If so then you would need a mediumship/spirit reading to be given by a medium (which I am not), and which is not allowed on Mystic Board.

Spiritual Traveller has already answered the part of your question where you asked "how do I get the message" exceptionally well in my opinion.

I would only be dealing with the insights or messages themselves coming through an intuitive, psychic reading if they did not always necessarily have to come directly from your spirit guide (or guides).

Over to you now for your answer to my question (in bold print),

EoT  :smt017

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:25 pm

yes i understand everything you guys said.
thanks.
I'm too crazy to see

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Do you still want this reading, regardless?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 pm

Stephanie,

I am pleased that you understood what we are both saying, but I am still somewhat confused as to whether or not you want a reading while knowing that it cannot be guaranteed that it all comes directly from your guides.

Do you still want this reading, regardless?

EoT  :smt017

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:20 am

YES!! PLEASE!! (u can cancel out my last request for a reading because this sounds better) I WOULD LOVE TAT (:
I'm too crazy to see

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:54 am

Dear Stephanie,  :)

Barring any personal or family emergencies, I plan to give you this reading on Tuesday morning (South Australian time).

Daylight savings ended here on Sunday morning.

The clocks have now all been turned back by one hour to GMT/UTC + 9.5 hours (Australian Central Standard time).

Please monitor this thread over the next day or so,

EoT

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Is it into or out from the harbour?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:47 am

Back again, and now fully prepared to give you this reading as I promised that I would.

The Tarot card the Two of Wands which I turned over first on your behalf strongly suggests that you are presently waiting patiently (or was that instead impatiently) for your boat to come into the harbour.

A robed and influential looking gentleman on the face of this particular card stands between two vertical poles or staffs on what appears to be the battlements of a castle (from where they used to look out on the distant horizon from a high position relative to the ground, to be able to spot the enemy long before they got to the gates.

It is thought that this symbolism has a double meaning (so what's new?) for the person whose reading it is (the querent). They are not in any order of importance.

One possible meaning commonly attributed to the Two of Wands is that the person concerned is having to make a major decision between two very different options (one vertical pole per options), and that neither of them is a clear winner. But all the same a choice urgently needs to be made if the decision is not going to be taken completely out of his (your) hands. No decision is effectively you deciding to hand over your personal power to someone else to choose which option to run with. in your place.  You would be by so doing give them a power or influence over you which they do not deserve to have. Only you can know to what area of your life this applies.

The second alternative meaning for the TOW with Wands being an action suit, is probably the most commonly mentioned one on the internet. And that is that you are waiting for something to happen or someone to come to your rescue, and their arrival has for some unknown reason been seriously delayed. You may understandably be starting to wonder if they ever will. The normal interpretation for this card is heavily couched in nautical terms (to do with boats and stormy or calm seas).

Your situation over the last few months to up to a year or more has been very much like a ship which has been tossed from one tidal wave to another in very stormy and dangerous seas. It has been like a roller coaster ride of both highs and lows between two extremes. One moment you are riding the crest of the wave and are feeling like you are virtually invincible, and the next you are thrown/smashed rudely and unceremoniously at the lowest point between the waves and are currently drowning or are completely overpowered by everything which is happening to you at the same time.

Your only real hope seems to be for you to find a temporary safe harbour where the waters are more calm and protected, until the storm loses its full intensity and destructive force. To allow you to ride out the storm in relative comfort and safety. The card does predict that this will eventually happen, but it certainly does not guarantee that it will happen any time soon. When we are waiting for something or someone who is special to us, time seems to drag so much that that every extra day which we need to wait is like an eternity. We call this psychological time, in contrast to chronological time. It is so easy and tempting to give up prematurely, but if we do we are lost at sea.

The same gentleman holds in his right hand what could be a crystal ball, like the fortune tellers might use to predict future events. I feel that there is a third meaning to this card specifically associated with the crystal ball. Often when we are waiting to take the next step and make important changes in our lives we would prefer to first have a guarantee that our efforts will be successful BEFORE WE ARE WILLING TO BEGIN MOVING IN THAT DIRECTION OUTSIDE OF OUR PERSONAL COMFORT ZONE (OUR SAFE HARBOUR).

So my interpretation could be the complete opposite of the one which is all over the web. Rather than it referring to us waiting for our ship to come into the safe and calm waters of the harbour, it could be the other way around. That we are actually waiting for a guarantee that most if not all of the storms are over, before we can find the courage to leave these more peaceful waters which for so long have been our comfort zone or security blanket. Instead of waiting for something to arrive, we are waiting for signs that it is safe for us to leave and continue to sail towards our destination. You will never get to your destination if you stay in the harbour, and the harbour may not permanently stay safe.

Bon Voyage,

EoT  :smt006

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Okay. Okay cool. Totally the perfect card. Okay i have some procesing to do thank u so much eye of tiger. I appreciate your wok.
I'm too crazy to see

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:33 pm

Stephanie,

You are as always very welcome, and I am taking your word COOL on-board, as being very positive feedback in return for your reading.

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt050

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”