Reading regarding work

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Reading regarding work

Post by dhav » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Hello Eot,

I have resigned from my job last week. The reason is when I saw the list of promoted I was shocked not to see my name there. It was just the last straw for n I couldn't accept that unfaireness done to me twice. They r playing with many person's like that as they have done to me. My consciouce didn't allow me to remain there. Even my project manager  supports my decision. he was also shocked not to see my name. They give false promises and at the end they give the promotions to those who are their buddies or who are startegically benefit for new upcoming projects. In the respect of myself I decided to to participate n be a victim to their doings. They r very much tensed now I am leaving because it will be difficult to find somoen to replace me on the project I am in. There is no back up person because the guy who is working with me is also leaving for his personal reason well before me.

The question is what is awaiting me in the coming months after I have taken this step. I also heard that the person who I respected a lot n who supported me has also given his resignation as he is also upset with the company.That's very sad for him as he is one of the best. i am also feeling sad I will never see him again in 3 months time. I have also already given an interview n awaiting a reply by next week.

Thank you for your reading,

D
OnLy*I*LoVe*U~~I am a sweet Lovely Girl

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:52 pm

I am feeling sad for and wish you to get rid of this situation very soon.
symulhaqu07eee

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:49 pm

symulhaque wrote:I am feeling sad for and wish you to get rid of this situation very soon.
Thank you for caring.

With you being unemployed yourself this posting must have been particularly difficult for you to read, as it is perhaps too similar to your own situation for you to feel comfortable with it.

May your empathy and support for dhav eventually yield just rewards for you in the form of a job.

EoT  :smt020

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

KEEP AND HOLD ONTO YOUR FAITH AS YOU WOULD AN ANCHOR............

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 pm

The question is what is awaiting me in the coming months after I have taken this step. I also heard that the person who I respected a lot n who supported me has also given his resignation as he is also upset with the company.That's very sad for him as he is one of the best. i am also feeling sad I will never see him again in 3 months time. I have also already given an interview n awaiting a reply by next week.
No psychic reading I know of is going to be able to accurately and reliably predict exactly what will happen to you during the next six months thought to be covered by it, but as for the company you have resigned from the writing is surely on the wall with regard to it having any real future. I am getting an image of people deserting a sinking ship, when it has been made clear to all who have eyes to see that it is quickly heading for the sea bed.

If I am understanding you correctly although you have resigned you will be staying there until a suitable replacement can be found so that the project can continue, and in three months time your manager who has also resigned due to having to watch with great pain the company which he has put so much of his time and efforts into building up progressively self destruct.

There are simply too many different variables and people other than yourself which or whom could potentially influence the outcome of what happens to you between now and the early part of September (~ 6 months) positively or negatively for this reading to be able to even put a figure on the probability that you will secure another position within this period. I would in practice need to give you a third party reading about every person whom you will have contact with between now and then, which of course I am not allowed to do under the forum rules.

Although I am certain that you will be disappointed to hear this and it is perfectly understandable that you should be presently experiencing a high level of anxiety concerning your future (not knowing what is going to happen to you, and feeling that you have lost any sense of feeling in control over your situation makes this torture), I think that you need to be practical and make your own backup plans in case the end of the company comes faster than anyone expects that it might.

I am not getting a good feeling about the chance of this company seeing the new year (an understatement), and anything which you can do to ensure your own long term financial security should be at the top of your list. Because you actually resigned instead of being made redundant or having been sacked, you may have lost any money which you would have been coming to you, but you cannot afford not to have this thoroughly checked out by a qualified financial adviser, just in case there are any loopholes which you could use to come out of this with something to kick start your financial recovery.

Instead of attempting to predict what will happen to you which I cannot do for the reasons explained above, I asked my inner guidance to give me something that might help to get you through this very tense period when everything including yourself is in a highly fluid state of transition and confusion.

What came up for you was that the answers which you are looking for are already within you, so spending too much time looking for answers outside of yourself (this does not mean that you should not ask for help when it is needed) is counterproductive. You need to increasingly take notice of what you inner self is telling you, while you are in a suitable relaxed state of mind (altered state of consciousness) in order to be able to reliably receive the information which you are going to need to know and apply to your daily life throughout this upcoming half year.

The cards talk about you having to make an inner spiritual journey to find what is most important to you. To help you reclaim the spiritual wisdom which exists in all of us, if we only listen long enough for up to a maximum of 20 consecutive minutes every day in the silence of our meditation. At the same time as you are doing this you must learn to stop depending so much on other people to find the solution for you. Doing this tells your inner self that you do not trust it enough to give you the answers, which does not make for a very good working connection between you and it. If your inner self does not feel trusted to a certain degree, why should you expect it to want to answer your questions?

While this spiritual journey which you must take in combination with doing all the usual practical things that people must do to get a job will progressively unlock the answers you are seeking, it is basically your responsibility to decide how or if you will apply them to your situation. Just because something is legal does not automatically make it ethical or morally correct. Do not be tempted to do something which could go against your spiritual beliefs and moral values, but at the same time keep your mind fully open to new opportunities which are coming your way.

Given a choice I am sure that you would not have chosen to have to go through all of this, but it appears that your inner self rather than creating this situation is using it as a way of educating you about the value of building a stronger connection with it through making a daily inner journey to your Self in your daily meditation and relaxation sessions.

Your potential for positive spiritual growth and transformation is becoming stronger during this period and your sense of self worth could be on the up and up, but this is not going to be of any real, lasting benefit to you in preparing you for your next job if you only meditate upon and do not also apply the principles which you will be learning. You must take more responsibility for your own healing and trust more that your life is unfolding as it should, even when all the surface signs appear to be indicating that the complete opposite is true.

In other words, KEEP AND HOLD ONTO YOUR FAITH AS YOU WOULD AN ANCHOR, WHICH STOPS YOU FROM DRIFTING IN ALL DIRECTIONS AT THE SAME TIME AND KEEPS YOU FROM BEING THROWN ONTO THE SHARP ROCKS.

It will not be an easy journey for you to be making, especially when your available funds are currently running low, but it will be a journey which is more than worth you taking the risks which are always associated with such a major undertaking and commitment, as this one clearly is.

L&L,

EoT  :smt032

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:32 am

Hello Eot :),

Yes I understand completely what you are trying to convey to me. My inner self has been guiding me towards leaving that job which I was unable to do due to family constraints n listening to other persons' advice (normally it is not right to leave a job just on feeling basis according to people). I have also get the feeling the company is not going the right way n it will end up sinking.

My back up plan is if i do not get a job, I am going into vegetable farming with my mom and sisters though my income will be less in the beginning as i have been getting till now. i also think I will be concentrating on my spiritual journey from now on. It's like i am being compelled to leave that job for unknown reasons which will divulge itself later. I should trust my inner guidance instead of feeling insecure about the outside.

I have been personally wanting to stop being with this company because many unfairness goes on there n the way the 'normal' society doesn't appeal to me. It's not the calling of my soul.

Thank you fro your precious advice,

Lights of love,
D. :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:47 pm

symulhaque wrote:I am feeling sad for and wish you to get rid of this situation very soon.
Hello symulhaque,

Thank you for your support. I saw ur post only now. I wish for the best for you. I believe there are so many things to do in this world n yet we do nothing. :) I am sure you will find the right thing to do soon :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I could not agree more with this theory..........

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Dhav,

You are most welcome for the reading, as well as for the friendly advice.
It's like i am being compelled to leave that job for unknown reasons which will divulge itself later.
I could not agree more with this theory, than if I had said it myself.

There is a definite feeling of destiny about this and a feeling that it is the right and best time for you to move beyond all the pettiness and nastiness and back biting which you encountered while working for this company.

If you do not leave soon there could be a definite danger that your spirit would effectively die within you, if you stayed there any longer than is absolutely necessary.

Staying there too long could leave you like an an empty shell which is only going through the motions of living, and is no longer truly alive and in harmony with your life purpose.

A type of living death would be the end result, if you stayed where you were working too much longer.

Growing vegetables and being more in direct contact with nature would be much more life affirming and energising than continuing to indefinitely have to put yourself through this form of extreme spiritual torture (staying with the company).

Thank you for your ongoing support for my spiritual work on this forum.

L&L,

eye_of_tiger  :smt041

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 am

Thank u EOT.

I was feeling like I was becoming an empty shell there. You said it right n I couldn't tolerate injustice there not towards me but others too.

I will keep u updated :)

Thank you my friend .

D

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello Eye of tiger,

I have great news. I have got the job...it is a lighter job(few people...no pressure)...work from home when I want...better salary and I will get to go to UK for first 3 months. :)

I have already signed the contract.

Light of love,

dhav

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

CONGRATULATIONS!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Congratulations! :smt041  :smt041  :smt041

That is excellent news, and I am certain that the significantly reduced pressure placed upon you and the more flexible working arrangement will enable you to enjoy even more the extra money in your pay packet at the end of each week or fortnight.

With the added bonus of travelling to the UK for the first three months, this job sounds just what your inner doctor would have prescribed for your optimum health on many different levels.
I have already signed the contract
Signed, Sealed and Delivered!

You must be feeling on top of the world at the moment, but you deserve it so enjoy.

Thank you for sharing your good news with your many friends on Mystic Board.

L&L,

EoT  :smt038

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”