Reading request for my spiritual development

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

khoos

Reading request for my spiritual development

Post by khoos » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:35 pm

:smt005
Hello I would like to know about my spiritual/psychic development in the next few months.
huhu

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi,

I saw your post come up and wanted to pass on a message to you.

I have been told that you are trying too hard at the moment that the reason, the something that is driving you forward right now does not have the right intention behind it and so will be causing obstacles in your path. There is a level change coming that is without doubt but you need to search your intentions and look at your reasons for trying so many different ways to develop and looking for shortcuts.

If we try too hard, too many, too soon, we find we end up as master of none. Decide which branch you want to work on and then learn how to develop properly.  I know it is hard for you to take advice or instruction from others, you prefer to be the top the leader and not to ask as you see that as being vulnerable and weak, but that is not true at all when it somes to spiritual developlment, use grounding and centering techniques so that you can connect properly to your energy source. Don't mix and match, that doesn't work well and could explain the delay you feel and why it isn't happening right. Also you can do a lot of learning on your own, putting work in on protection now will give dividends later on.

There is a lot of fun and you need to knuckle down and take your development seriously, decide what you believe in and why and how far you really want to pursue this as at the moment your energy feels haphazard and undefined. Maybe you are at a crossroads and just need some direction. Perhaps you know inside exactly where you want to go but are hesitating because you lack the knowledge or method to follow in those footsteps. But right now you are exactly right and what you are feeling needs to guide you :)

Susie

khoos

Thank you.

Post by khoos » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:08 am

Thank you very much for your reading...In fact I was trying to balance my energy source with the whole existence and at times I use to be very ungrounded because it deals with the whole cosmos... Now I have finally been able to adapt and ground myself in the right way so that I can be totally at ease in both being and doing. :)
huhu

Susie Psychic

Post by Susie Psychic » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:24 pm

You are most welcome, that explains a lot,

Susie

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”