Back to the forum and checking in!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

Back to the forum and checking in!

Post by marlena » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:44 pm

:smt007

It feels so good to be back at these forums and seeing how many new faces are here! I would like to request a reading from whomever is available at the time to see any new life developments are headed my way. I'll save the love questions for later, lol!!
Blessings and love,
Marlena

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not predictions, but rather probabilities

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:06 am

Welcome back Marlena,

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 776#306776

This request came as more than a bit of a relief to me, as I gave you your previous reading on February 10th of last year. I thought for a while that we had lost you permanently as a valued member of this site, as well as as our friend, and I was therefore pleasantly surprised to see your name once more included in the forum listing.

All this emotion makes me feel doubly embarrassed to have to remind you that my readings are not intended to predict your most likely future, and in particular the future outlook of your love life if you are not already in a reasonably stable, long term, face to face relationship (in contrast to one which has so far been exclusively conducted over the phone or the internet).

In this context "long term" means a minimum of six consecutive weeks of dating in person.

As you did not ask any other questions this time, yours will be a general reading by default.

A Tarot card named TEMPERANCE might understandably make you wonder if you are being told that you have a serious drinking problem with spirits of the alcoholic variety, and that you therefore urgently need to reduce your consumption of intoxicating liquor for the good of your health.

In some individuals having Temperance as the focus card in their reading could mean just that, but in your case I feel that this is unlikely to be what it means to you. Temperance can clearly have a much broader meaning in a person's waking life than only for the treatment alcoholism. It could mean you having to modify, reduce or completely stop virtually any negative habit of behavior or thought which you can imagine.

One negative habit of thought which comes through loud and clear during your reading is that you have never thought that you were as good, smart or attractive as the next woman is, and that consequently you may not feel that you deserve to have true love in your life. It seems too good to be true or possible. This negative thought pattern puts out an energy message to men whom you might meet either now or in the future that any man who says he loves you does not really mean it.

Some couples are compatible with each other because they are so alike, but this focus card suggests that if you and your man were too similar to each other that the relationship is very unlikely to last very long, if it survives the first six weeks. The angel on the face of this card is pouring a liquid from one cup or chalice to the other, then pouring it back in the opposite direction. It is thought that this symbol is referring to the idea that even two different liquid which are not normally miscible (do not mix well with each other) can with patience and perseverance be made to mix quite well.

Oil and water do not normally mix well if at all. The oil layers itself on top of the water. But if the two are mixed and the result is severely shaken over an extended period of time, the oil layer breaks up into small droplets which spread equally throughout the mixture.

So this card called Temperance is basically telling me that the man who will turn out to be most compatible with you will look anything but compatible to you on the surface, or by first appearances. In fact his personality will probably be almost the complete reverse or mirror image of your own. Where you might be quiet, inward looking and rather shy, he is likely to be noisy, extroverted and enjoys being the center of attraction or the life of the party.  

According to all compatibility predictions your relationship with him simply should not work in theory, but in practice and real life it could very well not only survive the first few weeks and months, but instead get stronger and deeper over time.

So the advice being given based upon this is to completely ignore any predictions made up until now that you are for some unexplained reason destined to live the rest of your life alone without a man to love, who loves you for being the warm, kind and generous woman whom you already are. A man who does not want to change you into someone else.

These very unreliable predictions are feeding into and appear to be supporting your negative habit of thought about being inferior to everyone else, which makes you lose more self confidence, which makes the habit stronger, which makes you less confident and so on. This downward spiral into feelings of you being permanently unlovable must be challenged and seriously questioned during the next half year in the light of all the evidence to the contrary.

Your unconscious mind does not recognise the difference between on one hand a positive, healthy or on the other hand a negative, unhealthy habit of thought. It simply carries out the instructions or suggestions which you most regularly feed to it like also happens with a computer which has no emotions or intuition.

Be extremely careful what exact instructions you give your living computer (brain and unconscious mind) most strongly regularly over the coming months between now and late September (~ 6 months), as its output will largely determine what your personal future will end up looking like. In no other area than your love life will this be more true, or be more likely to sabotage your long term happiness.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT  :smt007

marlena

Gotcha! Loud and clear!

Post by marlena » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:21 am

Oh darling,  a general reading was all I needed! Life got hectic and busy and I was definitely missing the beautiful souls here!
Blessings and love,
Marlena

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

The spirit of this community, goes with us wherever we are

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Dear Marlena, :smt007

It is always my pleasure to be given yet another golden opportunity to help you through a reading.

It turned out in the end that this general reading more indirectly than you expected answered some of the questions which you may have already been asking yourself about why you may be experiencing problems in forming close relationships, but without attempting to predict what is likely to happen in the future because that will be largely determined by how well you are able and willing to apply any insights gained through this reading in your daily life.

Your response brings up an important point in that each of us has our own life to live outside of and beyond Mystic Board and the internet in general, and while we may miss each other because of factors many of which are completely beyond our influence to change which keep us from visiting this site on a regular basis, we are always together in spirit and that is what a community is meant to be about.

The spirit of this community, goes with us wherever we are (also my subject heading for this posting).

A feeling of belonging and being valued and respected for whom we already are as a person is critical to our social and perhaps indirectly our long term physical and psychological survival.

Off line the sense of belonging to a local community is fast disappearing, so online communities such as this one serve a vital function in satisfying these needs which for many of us can no longer be satisfied in any other way, without our computer or smart mobile device.

It does give this reader a deep sense of personal satisfaction to know that his words have such a calming and healing effect on people from all over the planet whom he will probably never meet face to face, and that in some small way he is making a significant positive contribution to someone else's happiness and success according to their terms of what happiness and success means to them.

While these readings will forever attract no fee or charge, I believe that I get back in return something which all the money in the world could never buy from this precious to me as well close working relationship between kindred spirits many times more than what energy I give out. I also believe that without all the love and notes of appreciation I receive from good and decent people like yourself for my spiritual work on this forum, that I would no longer have the required energy and motivation to keep going with the rest of my life. Our relationship is clearly mutually beneficial, although no money actually changes hands as part of it.

I only have to go for more than a couple of days without giving a reading to recognise all over again that this work has become an important part of my life and my labour of love. So it seems that you are going to have to put up with my human weaknesses, shortcomings and sometimes strange sense of humour for some considerable time yet to come. In other words you are not going to get rid of me that easily, any time soon. rotflol

Loving regards to everyone who reads this including my good friend Marlena whose thread this is.

eye_of_tiger (EoT only to my friends)  :smt006

marlena

Indeed!

Post by marlena » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:28 pm

As always,  so much love and light to all!
Blessings and love,
Marlena

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”