Urgent crisis!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

heartk0re

Urgent crisis!

Post by heartk0re » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:17 pm

My ex Justin sent me all these mean texts a few weeks ago, and I was desperate to get over him, so I posted a report online about him on reportyourex.com I regret it and I know it was a horrible thing to do, but I was venting and I thought he wouldn't see it. He saw it the next day, I don't know how. I keep emailing the site's admin over and over but they won't take it down yet or email me back! But my question is, when does the post come down or how do I get it down? I emailed them all the info they need which is the report's specific url, my email address that I made that post with, and my name which is what says is needed in their FAQs section of their site.

I feel so hopeless and lost. His parents are so stressed and so is he because he might lost his job if anyone from his company finds it and he won't find a new job if his future employers find it when they're doing background checks on him. :( He keeps texting me about it and it's enough to make me wanna crawl in a hole and die lol :( I'm so embarrassed and scared! I KNOW it was wrong, but it was in the heat of the moment after he sent me such mean texts after breaking up. I don't want to get back together with him or remain friends, I just want the post I made about him from that site removed.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Removing either your posting, or your membership name

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:30 am

Has it been two or more months since you requested the offending posting to be removed?

Have you included all the relevant information which they are asking for before they will remove it, including a link to the actual posting?

Did you use the same email address and password which you used when posting it when you applied to have it removed.

Only the site administrator or web master can remove it on your behalf. A reading or this reader cannot do it for you.

Have you thoroughly read the following web page, and have you since acted accordingly?

http://reportyourex.com/removals/

Please read the entire section beginning with the title "Are you the author/writer of post on report your ex?".

The same rules apply whether you want a posting deleted, or when you want to completely remove your name as a member of that website.

Especially read  and take notice of the fact that they get hundreds of messages daily for removals (both legitimate and forged) and that it can take anywhere up to two months to review your case and verify the email and information provided.

Once verified they promise to promptly remove your posting from their database. Any lack of the required information including the direct link to your posting will only make it much more difficult for their team to take the required action. It could then potentially take much longer than two months to clear up.

BTW do not continue to beat up on yourself for feeling hurt, angry and betrayed by this man. People who are desperate often do or say things that they later come to regret saying or doing.

Particularly because you do not want to get back together or stay friends with him it is to your credit that you still want the posting removed to stop it from making him permanently unemployed or a social outcast. You are doing what you reasonably are able to have the posting removed as soon as possible, by their technical crew

Comfort yourself in knowing that it was possible in this case to reverse any damage that could be done to his reputation in future. This is not always true.

Learn from this, and remember that anything that you publish on the web of a potentially defamatory nature about another person becomes public property. Anything like this can be quickly copied between websites. Even if the original is removed, the copies stay in place. Anything published on the web is automatically assumed to be genuine and true, no matter how you were feeling at the time.

If all else fails publish a public apology under the same thread, and take back everything you said only because you were so highly emotional at the time you posted it.

Think seriously about completely cancelling your membership of report your ex dot com, and not joining any other site like it in future. Or hire a good lawyer and be ready to be taken to court and legally prosecuted if things turn nasty.  

But in saying this I do recognise that you are wanting and needing to find the true and lasting type of love which you deserve. Sites like this claim to promote trust and loving relationships with the very best of intentions, but the end result can frequently fall far short of these noble goals. Hatred or the need for revenge breeds the same back at you.

Just my personal opinion, and not to be regarded in any way as a reading concerning this sensitive issue.

Take good care of yourself,

EoT

heartk0re

Post by heartk0re » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:16 am

I sent them all the needed info. It's been a month, and I email them all the time. I hope I'm not in their spam folder since I email them so much to take it down. I was close with his parents after 2 years and he keeps texting me that they're sooo stressed and worried cuz it took forever to find that job. Can you please do a reading to see if the post will be taken down anytime soon or next month?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Check the forum rules carefully before re-framing your question

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 pm

It's been a month, and I email them all the time.
Emailing them all of the time is probably the worst thing which you could be doing at this point in time.

They state quite clearly on the removals page that it can take up to two months or more for them to finally process your request, and take it down if your request will be successful.

They reserve the right not to remove it, if they feel that there is no need to.

At one month they still have at least another four weeks to go before you have a valid reason to make any further complaints against them for being too slow.

By continuously emailing them you may be unintentionally doing your cause a lot of harm, as they might see this as you attempting to jump the queue and be treated as though your posting is somehow more urgent or important than any of the others which might need to be removed.

You could be absolutely right about them viewing your never ending flow of emails, as you spamming their technical support people.

You may never get a response if you do not stop doing this, and at least get them back on your side once again.

When you signed up to their site, you legally accepted their conditions of usage, which would have automatically included their terms and conditions about removals if you changed your mind.

The removals page is their disclaimer or legal loophole. They are not responsible for you not having read this before you registered. This is not about who is guilty or who is to blame for what happened, but rather who is responsible.

Complaints about the posting made by either him or his parents would probably take even longer to process, than what you are already doing.

Read the part about challenging victim's complaints.
Can you please do a reading to see if the post will be taken down anytime soon or next month?
No. Sorry. We are not allowed to attempt to predict the future through our readings, including me predicting exactly when they will remove your posting.

Neither are third party readings allowed, where we try to directly read the thoughts of their technical support staff with the intention to determine your most likely date of having your posting removed.

I must sincerely apologize to you as a friend in need if it seems that I am being unusually difficult or insensitive to your repeated requests for assistance (I feel an even greater sense of empathy for his parents), but I must at the same time work within the forum rules in order to be allowed to continue to offer readings to any of you on this board.

Check the forum rules carefully before re-framing your question, so that I will be allowed to base your reading upon and around it.

EoT  :smt017

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”