Is MangoMom Still Around?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

boba7523

Is MangoMom Still Around?

Post by boba7523 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Hi everyone!

Haven't back in this community for a while. I was semi-active around the board about 5 years back, and MangoMom also gave me a very insightful reading.

I was just wondering how MangoMom is doing? Last time she posted was almost a year ago.

Just wanted to see how she's doing and wish her good health. Same for EOT, hope you're doing well too  :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Over to you now for your decision.....

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:15 am

Hey Boba,

The honest answer to your question is that we just do not know how MangoMom is feeling at the moment.

Nor do we know if or when she will be returning to her many friends and admirers on Mystic Board.

Her final posting was made on August 8th of 2012.

I am sure that all of us who were privileged to meet her wish only the very best in life and good health to her, and to her entire family.

You may have lost a favourite reader in MangoMom, but I am feeling that I may have lost a good and true friend, if the time which she has been away from us is any reliable guide to the chance that she will return sooner rather than much later, or ever. :smt009 :smt010

As for myself I could be worse, but then I have been much better in the past. It is only the ongoing encouragement and prayers for healing of people like yourself, which keep me strong inside and stop me from giving up doing this.

I am assuming that since you have posted this here that you would also like a reading from me, as well as any news about MangoMom.

Please correct me, if I assumed wrong.

Do you have a specific question on which I could base an intuitive reading?

Would you alternately prefer a general reading, where my inner guidance gets to decide the subject to be examined?

Or do you want to give the whole idea of getting a reading a miss, at least this time?

If you do decide to get a reading from me and MangoMom does happen to return before another month has passed (looking increasingly unlikely as time goes on), the minimum 30 day waiting period between consecutive reading requests rule will be waived according to a prearranged agreement between MM and myself, before she left us for places unknown.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Over to you now for your decision concerning this matter of requesting a reading in MM's absence,

L&L,

EoT  :smt003

boba7523

Post by boba7523 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:32 am

Hi EoT!

It's wonderful to see you here! I originally wanted to come here to see how you and MangoMom were doing, and I remember hearing about 2 years ago that she was having health issues? Maybe I may have misread, but if is true, I do hope her a speedy recovery. I hold the both of you in high regard and am very grateful for the services you have done for this community.

At this very moment, I have no intention of requesting a reading; however, that is not to say that I will not in the near future now that I think about it. Maybe very soon too :)

Take great care EoT and may the guides be with you to walk you through the down days :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Boba,

Not a problem. It is always wise to check things out directly with the person concerned, before going ahead with any reading.

I therefore look forward to giving you another reading in the near future, if or when the next one is felt to be needed.

May your God go with you always,

EoT  :smt051

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”