EOT -please may I have a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzisco

EOT -please may I have a reading

Post by suzisco » Mon May 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Hello EOT, I find myself at a time were I need your wise counsel. When you have time may I have a reading please? Thank you.

Much love
suzi xxxx
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Blind picture reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 08, 2013 1:49 am

Dear Suzi,

Whether what counsel comes through this reading is wise will be for you to decide, but it would be a delight to read for someone who gives so much of her love and caring to other people on Mystic Boards, without any expectation of personal recognition or material reward. But this is typical behaviour for a person like yourself who prefers to work more in the background than in the lime light, and not want to be made any fuss about.

For the purposes of this long overdue reading, I am going to cheat. I recently found a picture of you on the site (cannot remember exactly where) and although I do not know how long ago it was taken, it intuitively told me many things about you which are not visible on the surface to a physical eye.

So because I am not going to repost your photograph here without your express permission, this will essentially be a blind picture reading not only for yourself, but also for any other person who is interested enough to be following it.

Now in your photo you are smiling, but behind your face I see and hear a lot of sadness and weariness of life in general. People who never took the time or made a real effort to get to know you better would have absolutely no idea as to who you really are at the soul level. And to make things even more difficult to a large degree, neither my friend do you.

You are an old soul in a relatively young physical body, and most of the sadness and weariness that you are experiencing is not your own. Instead most of it belongs to the many people whom you have quietly and with humility helped and supported and healed during the years since your most recent birth.

Being highly empathic you have unconsciously taken on or soaked up their negative thought energy patterns, to be added to your own doubts and fears. If you had only your own life stressors to cope with, I feel that you would be more than capable of managing them quite effectively. But your photo reveals that with the best of intentions you have taken on so many other people's problems as your own that your spirit is bending and weakening under the huge burden of it.

I do not know if you have ever consciously attempted to heal any of these people in your past, but if you did I am sure that you would have protected yourself from this happening, using your favourite method. But unfortunately when you are not consciously aware that you are acting as a conduit for the divine healing energies when you are awake or mainly when you are sleeping but not dreaming, you can hardly be expected to use your protection methods.

A little known fact that can often lead your situation is that many healers do a large proportion of their healing when they are in the deepest phase of their nightly sleep cycle. In your case well over 50% of the total healing which you do happens when you are unconscious. You may also be unaware that when this is happening that your consciousness leaves your body in what is known as an Out Of Body Experience.

Hey you are a secret or closet OOBEr, and you did not know even know that you were.  :smt005

The really strange and frustrating thing about being a secret even from oneself healer is that because the healing does not happen where you or anyone else can observe and remember it happening, you do not feel that you are serving your purpose for being alive on Earth at this moment in time.

And so you constantly beat up on yourself for not being able to help or heal as many people as you feel that you should be helping and healing, when in reality those whom you help when you are awake represent the figurative tip of the iceberg. At the same time as we are acting as healing channels for other people, our sleeping mind is healing our bodies.

Do you often wake up feeling more tired and down on yourself than when you went to bed the previous night? This could be one of the reasons for this, although clearly not the only possible reason.

So if this is true, what can you do about it? Stop sleeping? Stop helping and healing people while you are awake, so that you have more energy available to you to do it when you are asleep? I think that either of these options are likely to lead to you developing much more serious problems than you being chronically tired or feeling blue.

The advice being given is to use your protection method BEFORE you go to sleep, EVERY NIGHT just in case. Many people already use prayers for this, but if you are not particularly religious or are an atheist, there are plenty of well known substitute methods of protection, mostly involving visualisation and/or affirmations.

This healing and helping you are giving to other people while you are deeply asleep is going to continue, whether you listen to or do what this reading is suggesting that you should do, so the advice is to accept this and to use your protection techniques regularly, so that most of the problems which you carry with you are your own challenges, and not as is the case at present someone else's problems. To restore the balance between the two more in your own direction, both while you are awake and deep sleeping?

To reduce your overall load of worries on your ability to cope with your personal challenges, but still be able to help and heal other people as well.

Some old souls take a little longer to learn this lesson, than others do (not naming anyone, mind you).

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger  :smt002  :smt002  :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Hello EOT, thank you so very much for your reading.
I have read this several times and gone away and had a think about all you have said.

I was a child and adolescant who could astral walk but as I got older and more burdened with life I found that I could not do this anymore.  I am so pleased to know that this is still happening for me (even tho i cannot remember any of it) as i feel the loss of it keenly even tho its been over 20 years since i remember an experience.

Your right, I am not sleeping well at all just now and on reflection I think i know why, I normally sleep with a bag of gems under my pillow.  My sister made the bag up for me and it has in it all sorts of gems to help me.  I have however moved the bag and packed it and put it into storage along with alot of my personal belongings preparing for my next big phase in my life.  I am going to go and talk to my sister and have something made up to keep me well whilst i sleep and this should help me substantially.

I think that being an empath is a big help in my work but its also a bit of a curse.  I can and do get lost in who i am and carry other peoples burdens with me always.  Sometimes i get so overcome that i forget who i am and struggle to find my own identity in amongst the craziness that surrounds me.  This is true in asmuch my patients all have serious and significant mental health issues.  I also find that people with bigger personalities than myself can swamp me and drain me.

In terms of my personal life your right, its a fraught and complicated place with many issues within my family, this compounded with acutely unwell people makes me a walking disaster when i have very little sleep :)

I thought your comment about people not knowing me was very on the mark.  I rarely let people in and most people are completely unaware of who i am.  I have a fantastic veneer and never let people get too close to me. I am however different with my patients and alllow them more of me to help them in their recovery journey.

Once again thank you EOT. Once again I have benefitted from your wisdom and guidance.

Suzi XXX
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 10, 2013 12:41 am

Suzi,

I was delighted to get such a comprehensive and positive response to what was a particularly deep and personal reading for someone whom I have always admired and respected as though she is older than I am, and has the wisdom and patience which often comes from wider life experience. When I am in reality older than you are; chronologically.

And I am consciously unaware of having any further OOBE's since the early 1980s, so that makes over 30 years of unconscious dream astral travelling.

I must confess that I can identify with many of your self observations, especially with relation to insomnia and taking on other people's problems as your own.

It takes one to better recognise and understand one who in many ways is a carbon copy of him. But in other ways she is so different, that there is really no comparison.

I only wish sleeping for me was as relatively simple as putting a bag of gems under my pillow, if indeed I could use both a pillow and a bed at night.
I have however moved the bag and packed it and put it into storage along with a lot of my personal belongings preparing for my next big phase in my life.

This part of your response really got my attention and interest; FAST.

You are both moving forwards with your life, as well as moving house or going on an extended holiday?

Could you possibly expand upon that section in your follow up to this message, or if you desire in a PM?

BTW you are very welcome for the reading, as well as my friendship.

“When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.”

[C.S. Lewis]

From EoT  :smt007

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri May 10, 2013 5:28 am

I am moving house EOT. It's part of an ongoing plan that will have me living in Spain in about 5 years all going well. So this is the first phase. This is a very big thing for me as I have lived in same house for over 15 years.

Sleep issues are crippling and I admire your stoicism in the face of this.

Thank you for your continued friendship and for your time it means a lot to me.

Suzi :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Dear Suzi, :)

I hope that you will still have good internet access in Spain, as I for one would definitely miss you.

I feel that our society does not yet recognise or some would say care how many working days are lost, because that person has not had a good night's sleep.

You are as always very welcome.

L&L,

EoT :smt031

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:43 pm

Lucky you moving to Spain!!!!!!!!! That's my dream - actually I just got back from Barcelona. Where do you want to settle? Down south is amazing xx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:44 pm

And EOT yes the internet access is just the same in Spain as anywhere else hahahaha xx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sat May 11, 2013 5:29 am

Yeah I am looking at calahonda, mijas area. I love southern Spain.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Stephanie,

I am aware that people in Spain access the internet using the same methods that people use in other countries, but I am talking here about the quality and the reliability of the connection where Suzi will be living.

I feel that many people especially those living in the USA on the so called internet backbone, naively assume that everyone's internet connection is lightning fast, 100% reliable and dirt cheap.

Living in Australia where we pay a relative fortune for a highly restricted monthly data download quota, with a connection which can vary in speed even on cable between what internet users in other countries would never accept and not much more than dial-up and which drops out without any warning whenever the weather changes, I do not assume anything about the quality and reliability of using the internet in every part of Spain.

And over here we have the long promised many billions of dollars National Broadband Network (optical fibre) coming to our homes any time soon, where the connection speeds will be considerably slower than they are now, less reliable and much more expensive to maintain, and cost me more each month for much less than half of my current download quota.

The need for us to change from cable to fibre is mandatory, as the cable will be decommissioned for internet use, being left exclusively for Foxtel pay TV.

Already on some days I cannot reach Mystic Board at all.

Not happy!

EoT :smt013

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun May 12, 2013 6:03 am

Oh that sounds bad. I currently have super fast broadband and not looking forwards to going back to regular broadband.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Regular? Superfast?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 15, 2013 12:15 am

Suzi,

In Australia the terms regular and superfast have no meaning when you are talking about broadband connection speeds.

We either have slower than anyone overseas would be willing to call broadband and pay up to $100 a month for: or dead.

EoT   :smt005

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 15, 2013 12:43 am

I am lucky, I have a hubby who works in telecommunication.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 15, 2013 1:32 am

Husbands are good for something, after all?

EoT  :smt005

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 am

My husband is a wonderful man who puts up with me and the vagaries of life.  I consider myself to be very lucky :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”