Money and/or carrer reading and some general stuff

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RRR123408

Money and/or carrer reading and some general stuff

Post by RRR123408 » Thu May 09, 2013 2:57 pm

My name is Filip, DOB 27.6.1990. So I'm imployed, but illegaly ( its not registered, black economy, sorry I cant explain that well in english), and job is relativly good but it drains me a lot, I feel like I work for nothing, basicaly I'm not happy with it. In my country every part of economy is colapsing, national debt is raising, no jobs, people loose jobs... very bad situation :/
So I was looking a way to make some extra money, maybe a carrer of some sort where I will be fullified financiali and also mentaly. A few years ago i went on seminar and got a hypnotist certificate, and almoust a day does not pass when I dont think about doing hypnosis professionaly. At least for start.
I'll be honest with you, I feel that something is realy hard blocking me, dont know what or who, since I'm in occult for early age I suspect that there lies answer, some kind of test maybe, I really dont know ...
If someone could spare a few moments to only guide me in right direction, say you do this and don't do this, just point me in some way I would be very thanfoul :)  
Appologyes for my bad english.
Thanks in advance, and I wish you all best of luck :)
FS

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Money and/or carrer reading and some general stuff

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 10, 2013 2:33 am

RRR123408 wrote:My name is Filip, DOB 27.6.1990. So I'm imployed, but illegaly ( its not registered, black economy, sorry I cant explain that well in english), and job is relativly good but it drains me a lot, I feel like I work for nothing, basicaly I'm not happy with it. In my country every part of economy is colapsing, national debt is raising, no jobs, people loose jobs... very bad situation :/
So I was looking a way to make some extra money, maybe a carrer of some sort where I will be fullified financiali and also mentaly. A few years ago i went on seminar and got a hypnotist certificate, and almoust a day does not pass when I dont think about doing hypnosis professionaly. At least for start.
I'll be honest with you, I feel that something is realy hard blocking me, dont know what or who, since I'm in occult for early age I suspect that there lies answer, some kind of test maybe, I really dont know ...
If someone could spare a few moments to only guide me in right direction, say you do this and don't do this, just point me in some way I would be very thanfoul :)  
Appologyes for my bad english.
Thanks in advance, and I wish you all best of luck :)
FS
Hello Filip,

I will also be honest with you. If you are already working illegally, your chance of being noticed and arrested by the law is going to be much greater if you try to set yourself up as being a professional hypnotist.

The type of job which you are doing now is well below your intelligence and abilities, but as you said the economy of your country being in such a bad situation means that any job is better than having no job at all.

And being such a low paid physical one, they are not as likely to need to view your qualifications, and discover from them that you are not registered.

It is not my place or responsibility to judge you or force you to stop doing this, but unfortunately if it catches you the law will. Your safety is very important to me, and I do not want to give you advice which could make things any worse than they already are.

If you are into the occult, you would know about numerology and the power of numbers to affect a person's future. Your date of birth gives you a life and career path of SEVEN. Your life path number is thought to be the most useful guide to what your personality strengths and weaknesses are, and what is your main life mission or purpose.

On different websites you can look up the average personality of a number 7 person like yourself. Not everything in the list will apply to you, and be aware that these are your most expected strengths and weaknesses at the moment which you were born. Since you were born a lot has happened to you, which might have added to or taken away things on this list.

Out of all these lists there are only two items which I think that you need to know about for now, to help you decide what job you could do to earn some extra money.

Number 7 are drawn towards Occult science. They believe in astrology and spirituality. It is a spiritual and sacred number.

So your interest and fear of the occult is explained by this being included in your list. Occult does not necessarily mean bad or evil, but it does mean hidden wisdom. I am getting a feeling that you are referring to voodoo or something like it which is often practiced in "black" countries as a type of religion as well as a way of using spirits to control the living.

But I do not sense that what is holding you back is malicious or evil, or anything to do with black magic  (where black does now mean evil, and not the colour of your skin). The solutions to your problem of feeling that you are meant by God or the Universe to fail and using your hypnosis certificate to earn some extra money DO BOTH LIE WITH THE OCCULT.

IT IS A SORT OF TEST, but not one like the sort of test which you did when you went to school. You are being tested in your ability to combine both your knowledge of the occult as well as your need to earn some extra money.

Before you get the wrong idea, I am not talking about you using hypnosis to control or harm another person. But I am talking about using hypnosis to heal. Or to be more exact, to use your knowledge about hypnosis to help other people heal themselves.  For above all you are walking the path of a healer.

Most or all of the power of magic or the occult comes from one or more people's unconscious minds. Hypnosis when used properly can be used to help people change their beliefs about themselves in a way that their lives can become healthier, happier and more successful. So hypnosis and the occult often work well together.

The reading is saying that healing helped by hypnosis could become your second, and maybe eventually only job. But only if you are willing to do the work involved to prepare to become such a healer. You have a gift of free will, and if you decide not to take any notice of this advice and go off and do a completely different job, that is your decision to make.

And now to the second item found on almost every list for a life path number 7 person.
People with Life Path 7 need a lot of time by themselves, to grow in knowledge and wisdom. But their need for often wanting to be alone for long periods can make it difficult for them to establish deep ties in any relationship, and because of this they may lack the heart to heart connection with others which are needed for them to do their jobs well.

As a result of this they can easily become withdrawn, discouraged and pessimistic about their future. They believe that external forces are holding them back, when all along it is their tendency towards becoming too withdrawn, too discouraged and overly pessimistic about the future.
If you are an occult healer using hypnosis to help people to better know and understand themselves YOU NEED TO FIRST BE ABLE TO ESTABLISH A HEART TO HEART CONNECTION.

You will have to balance your need to be alone at times, with being able to quickly and reliably establish a heart to heart connection when you are with your patients. That is your test. To fight your number 7 tendency to withdraw into yourself for too long, and fight your life path 7 tendency to become self centered, discouraged, dispirited, depressed and too pessimistic.

One major enemy (your country's economic situation is another big one) holding you back from getting what you want in a job or anything else for that matter is your fear of failure, as well as surprisingly your fear of becoming too successful. And becoming so popular and busy as a result that you no longer have any time to be alone, without your growing list of patients being with you.

Please let me know if you do not understand one or more of these sentences.

Be sure to tell me which sentences need explaining, and what is the problem.

Take care,

EoT (male) :)

RRR123408

Post by RRR123408 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 am

Woow, thank you very much for your very deep and detailed answer :)
When reading it I found so many wow moments I felt yea he is right.
Thank you :)
eye_of_tiger wrote:
Hello Filip,

I will also be honest with you. If you are already working illegally, your chance of being noticed and arrested by the law is going to be much greater if you try to set yourself up as being a professional hypnotist.  

The type of job which you are doing now is well below your intelligence and abilities, but as you said the economy of your country being in such a bad situation means that any job is better than having no job at all.  

And being such a low paid physical one, they are not as likely to need to view your qualifications, and discover from them that you are not registered.  

It is not my place or responsibility to judge you or force you to stop doing this, but unfortunately if it catches you the law will. Your safety is very important to me, and I do not want to give you advice which could make things any worse than they already are.

To tell you exaclty what I work, I'm working at home, making house legalization projects in AUTOCAD. A law has been brought in Croatia that people must legalize all their buildings that they made illegaly. ( half of country is made illegaly :D ). I'm not only one that working this illegaly and I don't fear law for now. Boss is really great guy, frendly, very inteligent, very sharp minded and a good guy. The working atmosvere at the firm where I went every few days is also great, other employees are frendly, they help me if I dont understand something and so on. You may think that its great job, and well it is not bad, I get around 130 euros (170$) per project ( It takes me a week or so for one to make)  which is not bad concidering avarange sallary in my country is around  500-700 euros (650-850$) montly. The thing is I dont feel fulfilled in my job, I HATE It, and most importantly I cant see any value in it, it's like doing devils work, but boring one, not a fun one.

So your interest and fear of the occult is explained by this being included in your list. Occult does not necessarily mean bad or evil, but it does mean hidden wisdom. I am getting a feeling that you are referring to voodoo or something like it which is often practiced in "black" countries as a type of religion as well as a way of using spirits to control the living.

Yes, from early age I was in yoga, spirituality and occult. I used to meditate for 2 hours every day, and then do some rituals... and that for a few years, one day a week I was trying evocations and invocations. Always reading books about yoga, kabbalah, ritual magic, I was obsessed with practical stuf. Now , I don't do it as much, very rearly, everything takes me time, and as you have wrote, I need time for myself and it looks like its all gone. No time for myself left.

But I do not sense that what is holding you back is malicious or evil, or anything to do with black magic  (where black does now mean evil, and not the colour of your skin). The solutions to your problem of feeling that you are meant by God or the Universe to fail and using your hypnosis certificate to earn some extra money DO BOTH LIE WITH THE OCCULT.  

IT IS A SORT OF TEST, but not one like the sort of test which you did when you went to school. You are being tested in your ability to combine both your knowledge of the occult as well as your need to earn some extra money.  

You are correct, I do think that I'm meant by God or the Universe to fail. With me it is this constant batle where I want to live perfect life, and a fear that I would not succesed. Strangely thou, its like universe is reflecting all this feelings of fear and unworthy into my reallity.

Before you get the wrong idea, I am not talking about you using hypnosis to control or harm another person. But I am talking about using hypnosis to heal. Or to be more exact, to use your knowledge about hypnosis to help other people heal themselves.  For above all you are walking the path of a healer.

Most or all of the power of magic or the occult comes from one or more people's unconscious minds. Hypnosis when used properly can be used to help people change their beliefs about themselves in a way that their lives can become healthier, happier and more successful. So hypnosis and the occult often work well together.  
The reading is saying that healing helped by hypnosis could become your second, and maybe eventually only job. But only if you are willing to do the work involved to prepare to become such a healer.

The thing with doing hypnosis is I would like to help people, heal them, remove negativity from them so they could live happyer life, but even more I would like to research hypnosis as a hobby and found out how powerfoul it is if  I ever found a parther who would be openminded and brave enought.

You have a gift of free will, and if you decide not to take any notice of this advice and go off and do a completely different job, that is your decision to make.

That's the problem, I have no idea what to do with myself, It's like I can do anything, but there is always prezent this fear of it would never happen to me. Maybe in this lies the answer.

And now to the second item found on almost every list for a life path number 7 person.
People with Life Path 7 need a lot of time by themselves, to grow in knowledge and wisdom. But their need for often wanting to be alone for long periods can make it difficult for them to establish deep ties in any relationship, and because of this they may lack the heart to heart connection with others which are needed for them to do their jobs well.  

As a result of this they can easily become withdrawn, discouraged and pessimistic about their future. They believe that external forces are holding them back, when all along it is their tendency towards becoming too withdrawn, too discouraged and overly pessimistic about the future.

If you are an occult healer using hypnosis to help people to better know and understand themselves YOU NEED TO FIRST BE ABLE TO ESTABLISH A HEART TO HEART CONNECTION.  

You will have to balance your need to be alone at times, with being able to quickly and reliably establish a heart to heart connection when you are with your patients. That is your test. To fight your number 7 tendency to withdraw into yourself for too long, and fight your life path 7 tendency to become self centered, discouraged, dispirited, depressed and too pessimistic.  

One major enemy (your country's economic situation is another big one) holding you back from getting what you want in a job or anything else for that matter is your fear of failure, as well as surprisingly your fear of becoming too successful. And becoming so popular and busy as a result that you no longer have any time to be alone, without your growing list of patients being with you.

This is completly true, every word form this. "holding you back from getting what you want in a job or anything else for that matter is your fear of failure, as well as surprisingly your fear of becoming too successful. And becoming so popular and busy as a result that you no longer have any time to be alone"
Yes, yes, and yes, I think I'll try selfhypnosis, to remove this blocks and fears, it looks liek the only, or maybe best way :)

Please let me know if you do not understand one or more of these sentences.  

Be sure to tell me which sentences need explaining, and what is the problem.

Take care,

EoT (male) :)

Thank you very much for this great insights , you helped me a lot, and thank you :)
Please if you have anymore things to say, critics, anything you want just share, it's been a great reading, and I feel more alive after reading it :)
Thank you once again :) I wish you all the love!
FS

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri May 10, 2013 10:31 am

Just to let you know I think your English is great :-) very understandable. Maybe you could teach English in Croatia?
Is Croatia part of the EU? If it is you could come over here and teach the new eastern europeans English xx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

RRR123408

Post by RRR123408 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:54 pm

stephybabes92 wrote:Just to let you know I think your English is great :-) very understandable. Maybe you could teach English in Croatia?
Is Croatia part of the EU? If it is you could come over here and teach the new eastern europeans English xx
Croatia enters EU 1st of July :) I was really bad at English in high school , having low grades and even go to, how they call it, summer school to get it thru. So thanks for compliment :D
But if you ever need to learn Croatian let me know, I'll teach you basics of  using swear words every foreigner in Croatia/Serbia/Bosnia must know   :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Filip,

You are very welcome and thanking you in return for some honest feedback.

I know quite enough swear words in Australian English without learning some Croatian ones as well, but thanks for the kind offer.

There was only one part of your response that I did not quite understand. I would appreciate it if you could explain what you meant in more detail.

Especially the words which I have underlined. Open minded and brave enough to do what?
The thing with doing hypnosis is I would like to help people, heal them, remove negativity from them so they could live happyer life, but even more I would like to research hypnosis as a hobby and found out how powerfoul it is if  I ever found a parther who would be openminded and brave enought.

Thanks,

EoT :smt109

RRR123408

Post by RRR123408 » Sat May 11, 2013 6:58 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Filip,

You are very welcome and thanking you in return for some honest feedback.

I know quite enough swear words in Australian English without learning some Croatian ones as well, but thanks for the kind offer.

There was only one part of your response that I did not quite understand. I would appreciate it if you could explain what you meant in more detail.

Especially the words which I have underlined. Open minded and brave enough to do what?

Thanks,

EoT :smt109
Hy :)
I meant doing hypnosis experiments with client (partner/client/assistant). For example trying to open assistant mind to higher intuition, channeling, some spirit comunication and so on (it could be risky so I wrote brave). One of my frends who would gladly do this with me is now living very far from me, so I keep my eyes open for someonewho would do this kind of work with me :)
Hope I explained it a bit better now :)
Thanks again
FS

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Does that sound OK to you?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Thanks.

That explained things much better (I think).

You would like to find a partner or companion who is also willing to become your hypnotic subject and research assistant, and who would voluntarily take part in your investigation or experiments into discovering how psychic and mediumistic abilities work through our minds.

EoT  :smt032

RRR123408

Re: Does that sound OK to you?

Post by RRR123408 » Sun May 12, 2013 7:27 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:Thanks.

That explained things much better (I think).

You would like to find a partner or companion who is also willing to become your hypnotic subject and research assistant, and who would voluntarily take part in your investigation or experiments into discovering how psychic and mediumistic abilities work through our minds.

EoT  :smt032
Yes, that's what I had on my mind :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Good two way communication is vital to the survival of any healthy and lasting relationship

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Filip,

I am very relieved to have this confirmed.

Communicating complex ideas like we do over the internet can often cause misunderstandings on both sides, even without any language barrier getting in the way.

Therefore when there is any confusion about what the other person means to say it is always wise to check this out with him or her as soon as possible, rather than wondering whether you heard it wrong or assuming that the other person does not know what they are talking about.

Good two way communication is vital to the survival of any healthy and lasting relationship, regardless of what type of relationship it is (working, romantic, friendship etc.).

Cheers,

EoT  :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”