Reading please...

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tarotcurious

Reading please...

Post by tarotcurious » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 pm

What is my life purpose? I feel that some part of it has to do with helping others, and with relationships, it gets strained from time to time so I wonder if I am meant to be with someone or is it best that I just spend time alone?

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:30 pm

I can give you a detailed angel reading, or tarot if you prefer.
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi stephybabes,

Yes, do me an angel reading this time, please. Thank you...

L&L,

H

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Tarotcurious thanks for your PM with your personal information, please give me a little time and I will see you back here either tonight or tomorrow with your angel reading! :-D

Hugs,

Stephanie xx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:18 am

Hi Steph,

ok, take your time. I can wait. :)

L&L,

H

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 pm

♥ Dear Heidi  ♥

Okay honey let's get started on your question about your thoughts on whether you "should" be alone, because you're losing hope and getting stressed at times. You've obviously been looking for something meaningful, for true love and this was reflected in your first card which is about your past in terms of romance - you've been praying for (and imagining) the right person to come into your life for quite a while now. You've put a lot of energy into thinking about it and asking for it, whether that would be secretly in your heart or as part of a plan of getting on with your life. ♥ ♥ ♥ Now what this card can also signify is that if you have had an intense connection with someone it may be that you are actually linked to them and have agreed to meet them in this life. They could be "one" of your SOULMATES so to speak. This doesn't mean necessarily that this person was the one for you, but it can explain any sort of strong issues and connections you've had. But this next card could be linked so we'll see..

Now your present card is telling me there's already someone in your life who you could see as being "Mr Right". The card actually says - "THIS COULD BE THE ONE. - YOU'VE ALREADY MET THE PARTNER YOU SEEK." Now it's likely to be the first person that comes in to your mind. It COULD be the same person that I was referring to before IF you HAVE had an intense connection with someone in the past but I'm not going to say it is because it could be anyone in your present day life.

Now Heidi the next card is about your future and it's asking you to make the effort. So no, you are not "supposed" to be alone. But things aren't handed to you on a silver plate, sometimes you have to take risks and ask for what you want. Now I don't KNOW if this card is referring to the person who is already in your life but I feel it is. Remember you have the amazing gift of freewill so matter what these cards may be suggesting to you it's ultimately your choice and your responsibility. I'm sure you know this already but I felt the need to re-iterate to you. But yes I would say these cards are picking up on your feelings about someone you've already met, whether you've known him a long time or not. And these prayers and hopes that you've been ploughing into your life in the past now need your action to be fulfilled. So if you feel like you should be doing something or get a good idea in your head I would encourage you to do it okay? :-) ♥

I also want to add that when I was shuffling these cards for you a card popped out - a little piece of advice from the friendly angels that says "Let Your Friends Help You - Ask for and accept help from others". This could be talking about your love issues but I feel it's more to do with valuing their company and having some fun with them while you wait for your efforts to develop in the love department. I know you have a lot of things going round in your head at the moment about your future but the angels seem to be saying not to forget about any friendships you have and to value them :-) ♥ Your friends need love too and you need love from them ♥

So honey I'm moving on to your general life now and I'm going to do a Looking Ahead spread okay. Now this is to help you forward in the present it is not necessarily predictive.

♥

So for the the moment it seems Archangel Raphael is "with" you and he says: ♥♥♥"I am helping you to heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me."♥♥♥ I don't know if you already know that you are healer already but this card does indicate that it's one of your talents.

Your immediate future indicates that you need a "time-out!" as you have "been so busy taking care of everyone else's needs, but now it's time to stop and take care of yourself" ♥ Now I can see that you have been thinking about your own life quite alot from your questions and comments on this site so I'm glad but I feel like you should worry less about what other people might want/do/think or say and do you what you want. You may need to be less soft because you've been bending backwards and forwards and now you need to just nurture yourself and be proud of everything you've accomplished so far.

Three months ahead. It pleases me to say that this card is telling you ♥♥♥"I am leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts and dreams."♥♥♥

It's been a pleasure reading for you Heidi and I hope this gives you encouragement and some answers!

Any feedback would be well received :-D

Love you ♥ x x x x x x x x
:)

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi Steph,

You are a true blessing! I want you to know that your reading highly resonates with me and I can see through every message you wrote. Thank you for making me see the truth and light and this lets me know I am on the right path towards whatever I need to do now and in the future. The person I had in mind was indeed the person you mentioned and I will not mention anything about that person, I want to keep it as my inner truth. Thank you!

Let's just say that the breakup had to happen for a reason and it mostly had to do with both of us needing to work on ourselves first and clear up all the negative energies that have accumulated. I know for a fact that this will not happen overnight and might take longer than normally expected (I have a timeframe in mind and focusing on the big picture allows me to get through it). You are correct about me being a healer, I am also an empath, but I am just new to all this and just learning the ropes, so to speak. My inner truth is telling me to yes, work on myself and whatever it is I feel I have to do now and make this time productive, after all, it lets me see the bigger picture.

I know the outcome of the future will depend on me and how I follow through my plans and overcome all the challenges here and there. Much of the future depends on how I act now. I talked to one of my spirit guides and I was given a very inspiring message much similar to what you are telling me now and how I should be at the moment. I realized that my own thinking has something to do with the outcome as well. i.e: if I allow myself to dwell on the negative, then it will carry over even to the next life. That is why I am doing all I could to help myself overcome this, so far, it's working. :)

In reference to the leading towards the answer, I feel that I already am starting to get what it is, however, like I said, it might be taking me years to actually do it, since I have a higher purpose of helping others somehow, whatever that means, I just feel it and yes, I know this will develop at a later time.

Bottom line is for now, I have to move forward and not look back just yet, until I feel and know I am ready... and this is what my friends are actually for. :) Again thank you for your time and energy and shedding light on the situation.

Love and Light,

H

Thank you

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Heidi!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Thank you very much for your fast feedback :-) I am so glad that this reading has helped you, as I felt really drawn to you.
You seem very wise and self-controlled from what you mention about your breakup and wanting to work on yourself - fantastic :-D
I am always here if you need to chat and I wish you the best of luck in navigating your way forward in this life! You definitely have an amazing attitude and you will go far.

♥ Love Stephanie :smt050 :smt051 x x x x x x x x

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." -- PSALM 91:11 ♥

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 pm

You're welcome and thanks for your good thoughts! A good energy always goes a long way.  :)

Keep up the good energy!  ;)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”