Hi can i request a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

glennh

Hi can i request a reading please

Post by glennh » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:39 am

Aaaaaa
Last edited by glennh on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi Glenn

I wish I was able to help you out with a reading, but I am not a practised reader for this forums, Also part of your question asks to predict the future of your relationship which is very hard for any reader to accurately predict as free will and choices can change that path at any given time (see this link for further information: http://mysticboard.org/ps ... hp?t=78934).

I hope that one of the board readers can give you more guidance and insight on how to help YOU in your relationship, (they will not able to give information about your girlfriend as that would cross into being a Third Party reading which is against forum guidelines - privacy reasons)

I personally feel that communication is the key for you, that you need to talk more about what is expected so that there is no more confusion. I wish you much happiness Glenn and when the readers return on Friday morning they may be able to offer much more insight and guidance for you.

Love and Light
SW
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

glennh

Post by glennh » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Just reading trough the link you posted thank you for that spirit whisperer, I tried to give as much information as possible I understand the reading cannot be done for third party so maybe the question I should have asked is.

Can I be happy in my current relationship?

Thank you.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi there,

I can give you an angel card romance reading if you would like?

Let me know if yes :smt050

Stephanie :smt051

x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

glennh

Post by glennh » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Yes Stephanie that would be great thank you

jounai

Post by jounai » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:38 pm

The solution to relationship problems is always communication. Communication between the two of you and communication with yourself. It seems like these circumstances has been created by the two of you to have the opportunity to let go of old definitions of what a relationship is and deepen your love for each other as well as for yourselves. Try ask yourself questions like "what can I do to create a great relationship?" and "what can I do to show her how much I love her?". Don't focus on what you perceive as a problem and instead focus on what you want to create in this relationship. If the both of you apply this method of investigation of what works for the both of you the chances of you having a successful relationship will increase. Always be in a generative mode instead of a maintenance state of mind. This will bring much more life and joy into your relationships in general so that you may enjoy them to a greater degree. :)

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 pm

No problem Glenn I will get back to you here soon! :smt050

Stephanie x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Dear Glennh,

Of course you can be happy in your current relationship! Everything in your life right now is all down to something you have or haven't done. You are responsible for everything in your life. For the state of every situation, every relationship, and the outcome of every opportunity.
So you can be happy. Everything is what you make of it.
What is standing in the way of being happy in your relationship? Apparently people and things. But that is because you are letting them - they only have the amount of power that you give them. You are not dating them. You are dating your girlfriend. You know why she is unhappy and you can (and need to) fix it.
Obviously your culture is important to you, as it is to her, otherwise you both would not be arguing. You need to decide what is more important to you - the practices of your culture or her? You need to think on it deep down and when you have the answer you need to choose. I assume there is no way you can live together but still be independent in your religious/cultural practices, otherwise you would not be arguing?

A card has came up that says you two are soulmates. Now bear in mind this does not mean she is your one and only. It could mean that, but it definitely means that she was meant to be in your life in some shape or form and that you guys were destined to meet. Perhaps you have some lessons to learn from each other. The mutual feelings are genuine and definitely there. Overall a very positive card for your relationship. You can be happy and the odds are in your favour so make it happen and make the necessary changes whether they are within you or outside in the physical world.

The second card indicates that you're still in that stage of getting to know each other. "As you reveal your innermost selves to each other, your bond deepens." Even your cultures and views differ, you will find that you have strong and deep similarities on other important things and the card is directing you to have "deep and honest discussions". Obviously you need to talk more. Talk about why she's not happy. Talk about your culture and talk about why it's so difficult for each of you. Talk some more. Talk talk talk. The image on this card shows 3 people, as if one woman is stopping her friend from getting to know the man who is patiently waiting to speak to her. This may be referring to the "people" you mentioned earlier.

The last card is "Children", suggesting straight out that there are children involved. The child or children involved may not be yours or hers, maybe they are from your families. Or maybe they relate to expectations of either family or culture. Either way your love life is being AFFECTED by children. If none of what I just said affects you then it could just be that you need to be a bit more playful and fun, and not take things so seriously...after all, you're at the 4 month stage.

Hope I've been of assistance, :smt050

Stephanie :smt051 x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

glennh

Post by glennh » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Thank you Stephanie.
Last edited by glennh on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Well that's good keep the talking going as it's obviously working!!
And hope this 3rd person gets out of the way as it's stopping you guys from going deeper. What are the kind of ways he takes care of her that you mentioned you would prefer YOU did?

x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

glennh

Post by glennh » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Aaaa
Last edited by glennh on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

glennh

Post by glennh » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Aasas

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”