May I request an angel card reading from stephybabes92?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Draco32

May I request an angel card reading from stephybabes92?

Post by Draco32 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Hello,
I just read the "introducing stephybabes92" thread, so I am requesting an angel card reading from stephybabes92.

My situation involves the possibility that I may end up homeless by the end of the year. I'm currently unemployed and thus I don't have the means to live on my own. I'm living with my parents at the moment, but they intend to move back to their native country by the end of the year. I certainly do NOT want to move there, as it's an unstable and dangerous country. I definitely want to stay here but I fear I may end up homeless. I need insight into this situation because I'm very stressed about what potentially awaits me in my near future.

If it's ok, I would like to provide my name and date of birth (and any other required info) via private message.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Hi there Draco!

I am SO sorry I didn't actually see this request until now! Not sure if there is something wrong with the notification system but I'm just glad I checked the psychic reading forum by chance.

I would be absolutely delighted to give you a reading and advise you to check back here in about 24-30 hrs time and do send your personal information via PM if you wish :)

Kind Regards,

Stephanie :smt050

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Dear Draco32 here is your reading,

I completely and thoroughly understand your fear of what may await you should you choose to stay in this country you are currently in. This coupled with your only other option of moving home with your parents to a place of danger and instability makes it a very hard to place to be and it does not surprise me that you're very stressed. This would stress anyone out but especially yourself as you are a Virgo, an earth sign that likes stability, sensibility, planning ahead, and your happiness is based on the need to be assured and feel secure.

However, I feel the need to remind you of the positives - your parents, if they do move, will not be leaving until the end of the year. This gives you a lot of time to look for a job and you can make anything happen if you go outside and put yourself out there and make yourself available for work. This is all just practical advice from me so now I will ask the angels what they want to tell you.

You are unsure and unaware of your abilities, and it is the time for you to discover just how strong you are.
You are scared to rely upon yourself and it is time to know yourself. To trust yourself and get to know yourself. To take care of yourself.
And you CAN do it.
You have the resources inside of you. The only thing that needs to be changed inside you is to take the fear out. It is holding you captive. Fear does nothing. It does not help you and only holds you back, delays you and hinders you. Call on Archangel Michael. He is with you but continue to call. He gives strength - he is excited for you! This is time! To prove yourself and really LIVE.

Do you know how well prepared your mind is to survive? Your brain and your mind are ready to show you.

Let go and breathe, forgive, and rise.

Here is a looking ahead spread as well:

Present...
"Spend time alone, meditating about your desires and intentions and ask the angels to help you to gain a positive perspective.
Your life has been noisy lately, and you need to escape into a place of natural tranquility. It is time for you to be alone, even if it is just for a brief while. You don't need others' permission to take care of your soul in this way. Simply plan, and then follow through on those plans. Go and spend some time outside in nature. Ask the angels to clear your body and aura of any stress that you may have absorbed. Then, pray about your desires and intentions."

See? Even the angels agree that it is time to do things yourself and get to know yourself!! Some good advice there about going out and enjoying nature.

Immediate Future...
"I am the angel of abundance. You will receive the money that you need, and God is in charge of how that will happen. Have faith." ((WOW!)) "God is the source of all your good. Release all your cares and worries to him. The more that you surrender this situation to Heaven, the more open you become. Your openness welcomes the gifts we have for you. When you worry, it closes you down."

It seems you will be provided for and the main thing is not to worry, put all your energy into getting a job instead. Worrying just makes things WORSE. Especially for a Virgo like yourself ;-)

Three Months Ahead...
"It is safe for you to be powerful. You know how to be powerful in a loving way that benefits others as well as yourself. You have been afraid of your own power. You have worried that others would disapprove of you or leave you if you allowed your true power to shine."

Like I said you don't realise how strong you are, there IS power inside of you and perhaps in the next few months you will realise just how much and it will be shown to you.

I wish you all the best!! Thankyou for letting me read for you,

Stephanie :smt050 :smt051

x x x x x x x x

Draco32

Post by Draco32 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi Stephanie,
Sorry for the late response. Anyway, this is a very awesome reading. I especially like what you said about fear, as that describes me to a tee. Fear is something that I feel has held me back in various ways. And I really do sometimes doubt my personal abilities. However, after seeing this reading, the prospects of what lies ahead sounds very intriguing.
Thank you so much for taking the time to do this reading. :smt041

Draco32

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”