regarding life

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:32 am

This is a very complex question to answer satisfactorily through one isolated reading. I think that we will also need to look as well at some of your recent dreams, in order to offer us useful clues as to why when on the surface you seem to have got it made with your academic success and you appearing to be on the threshold of a promising career in covering fashion events that you are feeling so insecure and frustrated.

You have been working hard for so long and have made many personal sacrifices  particularly in your social life to get to this major signpost, but now that you have reached it you feel strangely disappointed and disenchanted with yourself and your situation.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

One of your recent dreams suggests that you are experiencing issues in dealing with your sexual identity, in that you admit that since the age of seven you have not worn skirts or dresses.

This reading as well as this dream and others suggests to me that your outer and inner selves are presently in conflict with one another and that you wish to reject society's rigid ideas about how a woman should be dressed.

Which is exactly what the fashion industry is all about. Preserving the idea that some fashion expert in Paris can tell women how they should dress if they wish to be attractive to members of the opposite sex. Even down to them wearing the right colours (the colours which had not been selling well during previous fashion seasons).

The reading goes on to say that no other industry more than the fashion one would bring this conflict within you closer to the surface. So where you would normally be excited to finally have reached your goals, your inner self will not let this issue rest.

Your dream was accurately interpreted to mean that you want this conflict between wanting to be a woman, but at the same time not wanting to passively accept society's ideas of what a woman should be like, how she should dress and what type of jobs she should do to go away and leave you in peace.

In your dream this was expressed by a desire to "kill off your inner feminine self" in an effort to resolve the emotional pressures being placed upon you by society, as well as the pressures you are placing upon yourself to conform to their outdated standards.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 652#324652

Another one of your dreams (link above) in which you are making your wedding vows to some man who you do not recognise strongly communicates to me that you wish to find true love and eventually marry.

Could it be that the sacrifices which you have made in your social life over the years for your studies as well as you not feeling as though you wish to be a stereotyped woman have now made it extremely difficult for you to imagine getting married?

I see a possible danger here in that you might immerse yourself in your career in a likely to be unsuccessful attempt to show everyone that you really do not care or even want to think about getting married, when it is your deepest desire to do so.

But to get married under your terms, and not under your society's pressures to be the typical stereotyped woman who does not have her own dreams or ambitions independent of her partner's, and is like the highly digitally altered image seen in women's magazines of what a woman's body should look like (like a stick insect wearing a dress).

Not only is yours a sexual identity crisis in the sense of the woman whom you would like to be versus the woman society would like you to be, but it is also one of your body image, which could potentially lead to eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia or the so called yo-yo dieting or weight cycling syndrome.

One way in which some women suppress their sexual identity issues is to purposely dress like a man (another way is to put on  lot of weight), because this makes them less attractive to men and protects them from having to face their inner conflicts.

Whether this applies in your case is not clear from this one reading, but it is always a possibility that this could be at the core of your problems, which are making you feel angry and frustrated when you should be feeling like celebrating your success and womanhood.

Does this reading help you to identify the true source of your feelings of anger and frustration, when according to all surface appearances you have it made career wise, and you are a confident and successful woman under your own terms, going in the direction that you always wanted to go?

Always be yourself, for you are the one person in this entire world who is best qualified to be YOU.

EoT  Image

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:47 pm

no i only wore skirts in 2006 and 2008 and 2010 i think.
I misunderstood it when you said.......
Maybe I don't wear skirts or dresses since 7 yrs
That was seven years ago, and not as I thought since you were seven years old.

But that is still quite a long time for a woman who wants to be more feminine, according to society's image of how a feminine woman dresses.

You are basically redefining in your own terms what a woman can wear, and still be seen as feminine in every other respect. Feminine women clearly do not always have to wear skirts and dresses in order to show that they are feminine. You want to "kill" or destroy society's made up image of what it is to be feminine.

So your challenge will also be to balance your possible future career in fashion retailing against your desire to eventually be married.
im proud of this i know understand how to manage my time.

You have every right to feel proud, but it has been relatively easier up until now while you were still a student to manage your time by socializing until 9pm at night and working until 2 in the morning and working the next day for your assignments, but with a job this is going to be much more difficult to maintain.

Although your well developed ability to organize and discipline yourself enough  to be able to do it well will be a definite advantage in keeping the balance just right.
i dont understand this part.
The reading is saying that this balancing act will be difficult, and that you need to not become so focused upon the job and your future career ambitions that your social life suffers as a result.
however i also want to get married and find true love yes yure right
Which is consistent with the interpretation of your dream of making your wedding vows as being a "reflection of your own thoughts and wishes"  or "a reflection of your desires". That means your wishes and desires to be married.

Hoping that this clears things up for you about what each part of your reading means.

All the very best for the future,

EoT  :smt007

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:36 pm

I am not sure whether it is a language or some other type of barrier between us which is stopping us from connecting with each other, but there seems to be very little point in keeping this discussion going any longer as you are misunderstanding my words as meaning something completely the opposite of what the reading was trying to tell you.

For this reason alone, the thread will now be closed.
no im trying to say i wore skirts when i was seven years old and above until 9 or 10.
IT IS DEFINITELY NOT COMING OUT TO MEAN THAT. :smt009
yes i want a career in fashion retail first  and then  events l and also want to be married. can i have both things or no.
YES, OF COURSE YOU CAN HAVE BOTH THINGS  :)  :)
so yure saying i shouldnt go into fashion retail as my social life will suffer why.
NO! NO READING OR READER HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL YOU NOT TO GO INTO FASHION RETAIL, IF YOU WANT TO. :smt009  :smt009
ru saying the reason i want to go to in fashion retail is not to get married.
NO! NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!  YOU WANT TO GO INTO FASHION RETAIL BECAUSE IT IS YOUR DREAM JOB, AND YOU ALSO WANT TO AT SOME TIME GET MARRIED. :smt009  :smt009  :smt010
no its just this is my dream job.
IF OR WHEN YOU GET YOUR DREAM JOB, YOU WILL NEED TO BALANCE THE JOBS NEEDS WITH YOUR OWN NEEDS POSSIBLY INCLUDING MARRIED LIFE, SO THAT YOU CAN SATISFY BOTH.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”