future reading request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

geminiboro

future reading request

Post by geminiboro » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Hi i would really greatfull for a future reading iv just moved into flat and im about to rečieve a lump home of money not much but enough im strugglimg to decide avaz to do im not talking to any family nembers not through choice ništ a family break down caused. by a death of a loved one just wounderd if there iš anything to look forward or out for make in the next six month cheers

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 pm

You should know by now that we don't actively set out to predict your future on this forum. Secondly, although you've done the right thing by waiting a month since your last reading - you haven't participated at all in between that fairly recent reading and now. Therefore I don't know if your request will be filled again by EoT - that's ultimately at his discretion but I'm just giving you a heads up. If he is kind enough to fulfil your request I would advise you to give back to the forum by participating in some way just to show your thanks and appreciation. Don't mean to be harsh but I'm hoping you see my point.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:38 am

Please read the following posting which explains in some detail why we do not give future readings of any type on this forum. This applies just as much to your situation, as it does to predicting your love life over the next six months.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=78934
just wondered if there is anything to look forward or out for make in the next six month
To a large extent the answer to this question depends upon your attitude towards accepting and taking on challenges. For whatever happens during the next half year thought to be covered by this reading there will never be any shortage of challenges for you to sink your teeth into, if you feel both able and willing to move outside of your normal comfort zone and to think outside of the box (think non conventionally).

It is clearly very difficult to remain open and flexible in your approach to these multiple and complex challenges when you are still mourning the passing of a loved one, watching other members of your own family become increasingly hostile and divided against each other when you need each other more than ever, and you yourself are struggling to decide what to do and are financially stressed out to the extreme.

Nobody here least of all myself is going to tell you that things are guaranteed to get better for you from now on, or that you should simply pull yourself together and get on with your life as if none of this had ever happened. There are no real guarantees of anything in this existence, other than perhaps that you were born and one day that your body will cease to function in a manner which supports life (plus there will be more and higher taxes to pay), but you can be reasonably confident that the challenges which you have faced with such courage and determination over the last few months are not going to be the last ones which you will ever need to face and deal with, using all of the resources (both internal and external) which are available to you at the time.

Similarly you cannot go back to being the person whom you were before the death of your family member, because each of us is permanently changed by our life experiences in many diverse ways, some of which we will not be consciously aware of unless someone else draws it to our attention.

Everyone mourns their significant losses in their own unique way, at their own unique speed, and therefore although it probably sounds that I am being insensitive to your suffering when you are grieving, maybe the breakdown of your family was almost inevitable when you have such widely differing opinions and beliefs about what the dear departed would have wanted to happen in the same family unit.

I feel that you are carrying around a lot of unnecessary feelings of guilt for not being able to stop this family civil war from breaking out, and this readings is saying that this is in a way typical of you to take on the challenges of everyone else around you as if they were your own, on top of those challenges which really belong to you. It is also saying that even your role of being the family peacemaker has its limits of what you are capable of stopping.

But I would not want you to get the mistaken idea from the above that your immediate future will only be filled with challenges, and that there will be nothing more to look forward to of a more positive nature. There will increasingly be days when it feels good for you to be alive, interspersed by days when you will be suffering from survivor guilt. You keep asking yourself why your family member needed to die, and why wasn't it you instead?

Why should such a decent human being who never wanted to harm anyone be taken, while you are still here? These same questions keep going through my own mind at the moment, and I have just had the 24th anniversary of my own father's death. So if I am having these thoughts and doubts about myself 24 years after the event, what chance have you of avoiding them less than one or two years after your family death? Yes I know that there is a  huge variation in our relative abilities to deal with the issues surrounding a close loved ones transition, but not enough for me to tell you that these nagging dark thoughts will be likely to disappear for you, any time soon.  

You have taken the first courageous and bold step towards creating a better life for yourself in this flat. You do not have only one future life to predict, but rather you have a number of different alternative realities waiting for you. Which of these eventually goes on to be selected as your personal reality mainly depends upon your attitudes or viewpoints about what happens to you between approximately now and mid January 2014 (~ 6 months).

For it is not what happens to you between now and then which will be your measure as a person, but instead the meanings which you give to each event and the ways in which you will respond to the challenges which you are being presented with during that period.

Instead of waiting to see how that future turns out, and this is always easier for me to tell you than for you to do it, you need to learn to see what were only moments before your problems now as challenges or opportunities specifically designed for your maximum growth and development as both a spiritual as well as a human being.

Basically in summary, you need to recreate how that future would have turned out if you had not become aware of your own personal power to change it, through the decisions which you make in the present moment, in combination with how you will respond to these challenges. If you only feel fully alive when you are actively overcoming challenges, the next six months will undoubtedly give you much to look forward to in this direction.

Loving regards,

EoT :smt049

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”