Requesting a free akashic record reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Trionis3

Requesting a free akashic record reading

Post by Trionis3 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:23 pm

I've seen requests for these up here before and I've been looking to have a reading like this done but due to family issues haven't had the money to get one done. I'm new here also, the name's Aric Kylar Justice I was born in Norfolk Va on April 9th 1996, I hope that helps. I'd appreciate anything really I thank you anybody who does consider doing this. There's a lot of changes going on in my life right now and I need the stress of these questions on me removed to be able to succeed.
In God we trust, glory be to Him and all things in His hands

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You must be at least 18 years of age to be given a reading on this forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Hello Aric,

The forum rules clearly state that you must be at least 18 years of age to be given a reading on this forum.

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
6. You must be over the age of 18 to have a psychic reading done.

I must also make you aware that we no longer provide free Akashic readings, as the only person who was qualified to give them (MangoMum) has since left Mystic Board.

It is your choice but my advice would be to immediately remove any personally identifying information from this request.

You can do this yourself by clicking on the edit button, make your changes, then click the save changes button to save it to the forum database. This is for privacy and security reasons, and nothing personal against you

Or I can do it for you. I will let you decide which and please let me know whether I can help you in this manner in your response.

Probably your first name is all that we need plus of course your basic information and question, and even providing your first name on the forum is completely optional.

Your date of birth is already in your forum profile if or when needed, and the time and place of your birth is only of interest to an astrologer (wrong board).

Regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”