Could I request a relationship reading please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Alliss

Could I request a relationship reading please?

Post by Alliss » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Even though SW gave me a fantastic reading recently on the practice thread, there's been some changes since. Unfortunately, the changes have left me feeling even more uncertain about what I want or don't want.
I can't see any possible benefits from any solution, everything seems sort of bleak.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 pm

I can give you a romance angel card reading if you'd like.

Stephanie :smt051 x x x x x x

Alliss

Post by Alliss » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:05 am

That would be great, thank you, Stephanie.

I will pm my details to you.

xx

stephybabes92

Forget it it's not going anywhere. Move away.

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Basically the way you are just now, you feel you'd settle for anything that appears good. And it's not a good way to be because then you end up with things and people that aren't meant for you but you want to believe they are. I can totally empathise with that because I'm there too. Lol.

But the angels know better so let's see what they say.

Steer clear.

This card won't leave me alone:

Retreat - it's time to disconnect from the world. In other words, stay away from him.

I see a lot of cards that are about fun and playfulness as well I think you've had a lot of that recently with someone.

I keep getting a phrase in my head: " I'm not happy about this ".

Heart to Heart Conversations - Honestly discuss your feelings with one another.

Let your friends help you - Ask for and accept help from others. I dont think this is the meaning though. I personally think this means the person you've been having fun with is better off as your friend.

Free Yourself - It's time to take control back of your life. Get out of this running circle Nicola.

I think you might be in a similar situation as me right now which makes it hard for me to advise you. It is difficult but it's not going anywhere and it's not serious. Sorry.

I'm gonna pull a future card because obviously you've reached a dead end in this situation. Maybe it'll help both of us LOL.

Calling in your soulmate - your prayers, affirmations and visualisations help bring you together. More waiting for us then! ;)

Stephanie :smt050 :smt051 xxxxxxxxx

Alliss

Post by Alliss » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:40 am

Thank you, Stephanie.

That's helped make things more clear. I feel like I know which direction to go in.

I really appreciate your time, thanks again xx

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”