A romance angel card reading from StephyBabes92?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Caryna

A romance angel card reading from StephyBabes92?

Post by Caryna » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:06 am

Hi Stephybabes,

May I please have a romance angel card reading from you?
I will PM you my details just in case you decide to do this. :)

Thanks so much for your time!

:smt006

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:08 pm

No problem love :)
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks Steph, I'm waiting with bated breath. :)

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Hi Caryna <3 thanks for being so so so patient with me, I am here at last!!!!

Now with ur angel romance card reading.

The layout is past - present - future.

The first card I get for you is Worth Waiting For.

You have been really patient in the past waiting for the right person to come along and the right time and as such you haven't jumped in headfirst into too many things. You're a patient, romantic, whimsical girl who dreams of true love and events have been building up to your perfect future (not the perfect future for everyone, but the perfect future for you). At times you have felt frustrated, quiet and lonely as you are waiting for true happiness, the kind that is only found in a new, trustworthy and loving lover.

Then I get the Playfulness card.

At the moment you are or should be aiming to enjoy yourself, having fun on dates and flirting with guys but still playing it patiently and not pushing yourself. It's good because guys don't get that sense of feeling pressured or that you want to settle down or anything so you do come across well to the opposite gender, you come across as flirtatious cute and young.

The future card I get for you is Honeymoon.

This card can suggest that you might meet someone who is a bit strange in the sense that they're not your usual type or they are somehow foreign to you. It could be that you meet them away from home and it can also represent that early blissful stage of a relationship where everything is as sweet as honey and going amazingly well.
I think personally it means you will have fun with a new person and enjoy a new start of romance with that person so I would enjoy it as you have been patient and deserve to be rewarded. I think you have fun adventures ahead. I'm not sure if this person will be very serious or if there will be a long lifespan in the relationship, I have absolutely no idea, but I know you will absolutely enjoy it.

To finish off the reading I thought I would pull a card from my angel tarot card deck in order to give you some advice as to how to proceed just now.

So the card I got was King of Water.

Actually I think this may relate to the guy in question that you have just met or about to meet shortly, rather than advice on how to proceed. He is a very loving guy with deep emotions. He can still take care of you as is ready for this and he is mature yet playful. The message on the card says "Open your heart and mind to those around you. Trustworthy and heartfelt advice." Trustworthy, Compassionate, Respected, Cultured. I do think he will be interested in culture as I said before I think you will have many adventures together.

Please let me know if it is the case that this does take place and I hope my reading entertained and satisfied you. Sorry again that it was late :)

Love and Fun,

Stephanie :smt051 :smt050

xxxxxxxxxx
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi Stephy, thankyou so much for the reading!  I'm just grateful I got it.  :smt006
stephybabes92 wrote:
Please let me know if it is the case that this does take place

It's true that I have been waiting for the right one.  I've never felt rushed and I had pretty much given up on the idea that there would be someone for me.
Well, at the age of 26, I am in my first relationship ever with a guy who is also my best friend.  He definitely sounds like the King of Water that you mentioned.  He is an artist, he is emotional, loving, affectionate, trustworthy and is as curious about culture as I am.  Regarding the Honeymoon card and how it may be interpreted as him being somehow foreign to me, this is true (he is of a different ethnic background).
I expect to have many adventures with him as we both share many similar interests and attitudes.
We are in it for the long run and are both serious about this.  We definitely are a playful and childlike couple, but whenever problems arise, we deal with them maturely.  As I said, he is like the best friend/childhood buddy/partner-in-crime/lover that I never had.  We are learning heaps together.

Again, thanks for your reading.  If there is anything you read/felt that you didn't include, I'd really love to hear about it.  :smt003
You said you have no idea if this relationship will have a long lifespan but that's all right because this is something for me and my boyfriend to work on as we grow.  I remember that in one of her readings, MangoMom said I'd meet someone who I'd have a lifelong relationship with.  I'm hoping that this man is the one and I believe he is.  :smt053

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi carina awww that's great!!!! I'm so happy to hear this!
When I said I wasn't sure if the relationship was going to be a long one I didn't mean there were doubts I just meant I genuinely didn't know or sense that information.
But I'm so happy about your situation its nice to hear about :) I'm sure you will travel together!!

Steph xxxxxxxxxx
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Caryna

Post by Caryna » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:22 pm

stephybabes92 wrote:Hi carina awww that's great!!!! I'm so happy to hear this!
When I said I wasn't sure if the relationship was going to be a long one I didn't mean there were doubts I just meant I genuinely didn't know or sense that information.
But I'm so happy about your situation its nice to hear about :) I'm sure you will travel together!!

Steph xxxxxxxxxx
Hey Steph! &nbsp;Don't worry, I know what you meant when you said you couldn't tell if this will be a long relationship or not. :)
I'm very content with my life at the moment... &nbsp;I just can't believe I've found someone who thinks I'm worth spending an entire lifetime with.
As for travels, we're planning something now as a matter of fact.

Thanks very much for the reading, once again. &nbsp;Good luck on your work and studies! &nbsp;:smt020

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”