Hiya! Requesting a reading please.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WaterLily_Pixie

Hiya! Requesting a reading please.

Post by WaterLily_Pixie » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Hello,
  I would really appreciate a reading about my abilities. I have been told before that I have abilities that I should work on developing to help others and I am more than happy to. I have been told its a calling. I have experiences a lot of deja vu before and told I have precognitive dreams and a few other abilities however I feel as if they are dimmed and I want to know if anyone can pick up why and am a further away from developing my abilities than I was before? Also if anything else comes to the reader I would love to know. I am still a bit confused as to what other abilities I have.

Thank-you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:14 am

Welcome Pixie,

It is often difficult to measure based only upon a psychic reading alone as to how developed each of your various psychic abilities are when compared to how developed they were six or twelve months ago. Because you had not visited us up until the present for us to be able to give you a baseline measure from which to draw a comparison, and because your idea about how developed each of your psychic strengths are at any time tends to be highly subjective and mainly a matter of your own personal opinion.
why and am a further away from developing my abilities than I was before?
Although it might feel to you that you are not only making any significant forward progress, or worse that you may be going backwards, your reading is telling me that there is a type of switching around or rearranging process currently going on between each of your psychic strong points, where those abilities which once held a higher priority with regards to your life purpose which is indeed to help and heal are moved further down the list, while others which so far have not been used very much if at all are being promoted above the others as we speak.

Now deja vu in itself is not seen to be a psychic gift as such, but retro-cognition (the opposite of precognition or foretelling the future) IS. Retro-cognition is having access to intuitive information about the past, where there is no logical reason for us having it. It might not be thought of as half as glamorous as being able to see into the future, but this overlooks the fact that what happens in the past can often largely determine what will happen in the future, if we miss the valuable, positive lessons which the experiences of our past have to teach each of us.

On the other hand it is often easier at first for a person moderately gifted in psychic prophecy including it appears yourself to start developing their psychic strength within their dreams. This is primarily because our conscious always questioning every day mind is temporarily out of the way while we are in the altered state of Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep where dreams tend to happen, allowing our unconscious mind through which all our psychic abilities are believed to flow to be relatively free of any obstacles getting in the way of us picking up the often faint and vague psychic echos coming from the future.

The main message behind this month's inaugural reading with us is that as soon as you try to measure or compare the progress of any psychic ability, you are working mainly with your conscious mind, switching the focus away from your unconscious and "more psychic" part of your psyche. By continuously attempting to put a number on how developed or not you are quite unintentionally and constantly focusing on the part of your brain which is the main obstacle to your unconscious psychic abilities working more freely and productively.

You could compare the situation to someone who needs to lose a large amount of weight, weighing themselves several times each and every day and by so doing becoming more confused and discouraged as time goes on. Most doctors recommend weighing yourself no more than once a week for much the same reasons that I would recommend that you go much easier upon yourself in trying to put a measurement on your gifts, and leave a period of at least 12 months between consecutive assessments. And when it is time for you to measure them, you are least qualified person on Earth to do it. :smt018

A more advanced but equally understanding psychic outside of yourself not only has much more past experience of all the potential pitfalls and common mistakes which psychic newbies often encounter when they are starting out on their journey to draw upon, but they are also not so close to what might come out of the measurement and can frequently therefore be more objective and less prone to allow their emotions to cloud their better judgement in advising you what to do next.

At the tender young age of 20 you are about to enter upon the next and third major phase of your development. Our lives are thought to be divided into phases of almost exactly 7 years in length, so your 21st birthday is expected to rearrange each of your gift's priorities in preparation for the next phase which will begin on your 28th birthday and so on.

Making matters even worse for you in developing your abilities, the early 20s are a time when your career and possibly starting your own family are often uppermost in your mind, AND THESE ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY REQUIRE AND USE (YES YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT AGAIN) CONSCIOUS PROCESSES AND OUR CONSCIOUS MIND. The unconscious more psychic part of your mind does not have a hope in competing with all of this frantic activity, so dreaming sleep is effectively its only option.

Lighten up on yourself and stop getting so obsessed with the idea that you must necessarily be psychic performance and measurement driven. The only psychic you should be competing with always in a relaxed manner is yourself, and even that can be taken too far to the extreme with disastrous negative consequences for your psychic self confidence in the future. The reading believes that although there is some precognition and possibly a smaller measure of retro-cognition in the mixture, the words HEALER and HEALING are right there near or at the very top of your list of psychic talents.

Your healing ability may or may not express itself in the usual form of laying on of the hands (contact healing) or you saying prayers for or sending healing energies out to a sick patient hundreds or thousands of miles away (distance healing). It could just as well come to you though the sensitive and highly selective use of the spoken or written (or some measure of both) language. I would love to go into more detail about this with you, but someone up there is saying that our time is almost over for doing this and even if it wasn't, it could be very counterproductive to push things too far and too early.

Your progress is not backwards, but it is also never going to be always straight upwards in a straight line (linear). Usually like most things which are worthwhile doing in this life it is a matter of one step forwards temporarily followed by two steps backwards, then quickly followed by another major leap forwards. As long as you are moving in the right direction overall for you (and the reading leaves absolutely no doubt in my mind that your victory will sooner rather than much later be a reality) slowly but surely is always better than lightning quick and terribly unsafe.

Remember that there is often only fine line between us being psychic and psychotic. Only your spirit guide or Higher Self knows what your ideal or optimum rate of safe progress is now or will be in the future, so place more faith in those who are really in the know about what your true psychic potential in this current lifetime may turn out to be. Try to locate a reputable teacher (preferably in your local area) to inspire and guide you, and if possible sit in a regular weekly development circle or group with other students to give yourself positive, constructive feedback to work from.

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger(male)  Image

WaterLily_Pixie

Post by WaterLily_Pixie » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:26 am

Thank-you so much eye_of_tiger!!!!!

You have put things in such a different perspective for me!!! I guess I really am self-judging to hard and too fast. I guess I just want to be able to help others as soon as possible so instead of considering different options as to why I am seeing a difference in abilities I just panicked.
Although it might feel to you that you are not only making any significant forward progress, or worse that you may be going backwards, your reading is telling me that there is a type of switching around or rearranging process currently going on between each of your psychic strong points, where those abilities which once held a higher priority with regards to your life purpose which is indeed to help and heal are moved further down the list, while others which so far have not been used very much if at all are being promoted above the others as we speak.  
That kinds of have me curious as to what these abilities are. LOL. Their sneaking up on me! LOL

"Retro-cognition is having access to intuitive information about the past, where there is no logical reason for us having it."

Thank-you for the information on this! It seems very interesting.

"On the other hand it is often easier at first for a person moderately gifted in psychic prophecy including it appears yourself to start developing their psychic strength within their dreams."

That statement had me a bit confused...are you saying that from the reading you can tell that I am moderately gifted?  Are you also suggesting that I should use my dreams to strengthen these gifts?

I can't thank-you enough for the help! I will try my best not to be so tough on myself and just let it flow!

As for the teacher....being that I am in the virgin islands that is gonna be really hard to find but I will look and I will look hard to find one!

Thank-you so much and have a blessed day!!!!
:smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:53 am

Dear Pixie,

It was my pleasure to be of some help to you with this.
That kinds of have me curious as to what these abilities are.
Going into any unnecessary detail at present about what your greatest psychic strengths are most likely to be is a left brain, conscious, intellectual activity which is the complete opposite of the right brain, unconscious, intuitive activities which you are looking for. Curiosity can kill the cat, and too much curiosity too early about your psychic abilities can "kill" the abilities themselves. Be moderately curious, but mostly go with the flow and do not distress or confuse yourself any further by too much curiosity.
"Retro-cognition is having access to intuitive information about the past, where there is no logical reason for us having it."

Thank-you for the information on this! It seems very interesting.
This part was included mainly to assure you that while retro-cognition does not appear on the surface to have the same value or status when compared to the ability of  person to predict the future (precognition), the two gifts complement each other. Do not minimise the importance and value of being able to see clearly into the past, as well as into the future.
"On the other hand it is often easier at first for a person moderately gifted in psychic prophecy including it appears yourself to start developing their psychic strength within their dreams."

That statement had me a bit confused...are you saying that from the reading you can tell that I am moderately gifted?  Are you also suggesting that I should use my dreams to strengthen these gifts?
YES the reading did tell me that you were moderately gifted in psychic prophecy - the ability to predict what the most likely future outcome of a set of particular factors will be if nothing changes much between now and then. It is not meant to be a put down. It is simply stating what is felt to be your potential in developing this gift further.  This says nothing about your potential to develop other psychic gifts. In these terms "moderate" means more gifted in prophecy than one in every two adults.

Your gift of psychic prophecy is more likely to express itself especially in the beginning stages of your development in your dreams, for the reasons already given above.

But YES you can also use what are commonly known as conscious or lucid dreaming techniques in order to both increase the frequency of your nightly predictions, as well as to enhance your ability to use the future information which you receive when you are dreaming, in a balanced and responsible manner.
As for the teacher....being that I am in the virgin islands that is gonna be really hard to find but I will look and I will look hard to find one!  
Field of Dreams is a 1989 American fantasy-drama film directed by Phil Alden Robinson, who also wrote the screenplay, adapting W. P. Kinsella's novel Shoeless Joe. The film stars Kevin Costner, Amy Madigan, James Earl Jones, Ray Liotta, and Burt Lancaster in his final motion picture.

While walking in his cornfield, novice farmer Ray Kinsella hears a voice that whispers, "If you build it, he will come", and sees a baseball diamond. His wife, Annie, is skeptical, but she allows him to plow under his corn to build the field.

You may be wondering what has this all got to do with your difficulty in finding a suitable teacher living in the Canary Islands.

Here comes the punch line! Wait for it! :smt005

If you build up a strong enough desire within yourself to find a suitable teacher to guide you during your psychic development, and a strong enough intent to use your gifts to help and heal others, a teacher will come and be provided for you, even in the Canary Islands.

WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY, THE TEACHER WILL APPEAR, EVEN IF YOU ARE BOTH CURRENTLY RESIDENTS OF THE CANARY ISLANDS. AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE BOTH OCCUPYING A PHYSICAL HUMAN BODY AT THE SAME TIME AS EACH OTHER.

Amen to that,

EoT  :smt023

WaterLily_Pixie

Post by WaterLily_Pixie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:04 am

Hey!
Going into any unnecessary detail at present about what your greatest psychic strengths are most likely to be is a left brain, conscious, intellectual activity which is the complete opposite of the right brain, unconscious, intuitive activities which you are looking for. Curiosity can kill the cat, and too much curiosity too early about your psychic abilities can "kill" the abilities themselves. Be moderately curious, but mostly go with the flow and do not distress or confuse yourself any further by too much curiosity.
This makes sense! I will thank-you!
It is not meant to be a put down. It is simply stating what is felt to be your potential in developing this gift further.
I am sorry if it came off like I felt put down. It didn't put me down at all I am actually glad to hear that!

I will continue to grow until I can find a teacher. N thank-you for that encouragement!

Thank-you for all your help! I really really appreciate it!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”