Cord Cutting

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Birdy

Cord Cutting

Post by Birdy » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Okay, so I don't know if this is exactly the right forum for this, but I was hoping maybe to get some sort of psychic insight on this problem. It involves another person but, it is mostly my problem and I don't need to know anything psychic regarding this person.

Anyway, so I have had this problem for several years now where I had a really strong attachment to this guy I met at college. I really liked him, and I ended up having delusions about him, and being diagnosed bipolar. I talked to him, I don't think he likes me anymore, but through it all I still liked him. This was a very debilitating problem because for years the only person in the world whose opinion I cared about was this guy, and he probably didn't have a very high opinion of me.

Well, that's not the problem anymore. The problem is something else. I got fed up with this, and there was another guy I liked (not as much), but didn't know very well. I ended up transferring that attachment onto this other guy. Now I am obsessed with this other guy, and I have a good or at least okay relationship with this guy, but the thing is I really don't think it is going anywhere and I want to get rid of this attachment. We only interact via Facebook, and not even that much on there. But it's like, I worry what this guy thinks all the time.

So I was sitting in my house yesterday, and the word "cord-cutting" was floating through my head. I was wondering if this is what I need to do. How do I do this? Can you offer any additional insight? Thanks in advance.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

DECORDING

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Dear Birdy,

This is not a reading, but it is only to be seen as friendly advice. But I have decided to leave it here regardless, as a mark of my respect for you as a close friend who is trying her best to reclaim control of her life in the face of very adverse circumstances.

What your inner guidance is talking about is a special visualization technique called DECORDING, which is a powerful self healing method which I believe was derived from Reiki.

Basically it is used to break the person free from any unwanted emotional energy attachments in a firm but at the same time gentle manner, which is safe for both of the individuals concerned.

Take a look at the following webpage which explains decording in more detail as well as providing you with a script which you can record yourself saying then playback when you are in a lightly relaxed state. The ideal situation of course is to have a close friend or trusted family member or your own personal healer available to read it out for you, but if you do not have such a person this is the next best thing.

http://processcoaching.com/decording.html
As you become more aware of your psychic energy during the Running Energy practice, you may notice 'cords' between yourself and an other person. By definition, a cord is an obsolete or unwanted energy connection with another.

Most ordinary communication is unconscious, happening below awareness between the chakras of those involved. And very often this unconscious communication establishes a cord between the people. Cords can be easily removed, although some ways of doing this are better than others. It's important to pull cords rather than cut them. Like an unresolved imprint, the remaining energy of a cut cord in your feeling essence can too easily attract another cording experience.

Although cording is a result of an unconscious agreement between two beings, it takes only one person to decide they no longer wish to participate in the agreement. Here is a script you can use to easily and safely remove cords, and free yourself from unwanted energy attachments with others:

Decording Script

With your energy running, examine each of your chakras and see if there is one that has a cord or cords you wish to remove......................

If you decide to go ahead with this, I would recommend that you try it for 30 consecutive days, then report back to make under this thread as to whether or not you felt that it helped you.

Do not panic if it does not as it does not work for everybody and your bipolar does make your chances of it working less than that of someone who does not have your condition.

I am not saying however that it could not work partially or at all in your case.

I hope that I am wrong about this and that it proves to be highly beneficial.

Finally do not push yourself too hard or for too long, to make it work.

An absolute maximum of one 20 minute session per day should be enough to give it a fair trial. Pushing too much and beating up on yourself for it not working fast or well enough for you will be more likely to strengthen the energy connection which you are attempting to break.

Relaxation and patience are both critical to your success.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT Image

PS: It would probably be better for you to avoid having any readings done for the next 30 days, after you begin your decording trial. IMHO

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:26 am

Thank you I will try this, I'm not a regular meditator but I can give it a shot.

I got the idea last night and while I was thinking about it and looking up cord cutting, I felt something in my sacral chakra. I think that is where cord is rooted.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:32 am

Birdy,

You do not need to be a regular or even good meditator for this to work.  Many women who have tried this have reported back to me that decording worked for them when so many past methods had failed miserably. My main concern in your case is that the bipolar could interfere with your ability to focus but at the same time remain relaxed enough to give yourself the maximum chance of making it work well for you. With your inner guidance prompting you to look up this method, your chances of success are better than average.

L&L,

EoT :smt054

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 am

I have tried it a couple times now and I must say I am already feeling a difference. I felt it the next day after the first time I did it. Like, when I think about this guy now I feel more of a feeling of apathy.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Birdy wrote:I have tried it a couple times now and I must say I am already feeling a difference. I felt it the next day after the first time I did it. Like, when I think about this guy now I feel more of a feeling of apathy.
Birdy,

That is very promising news indeed, especially at such an early stage in trying this method.

While this must be very encouraging for you, do not expect the rate of improvement to be directly proportional to the number of sessions as this is unrealistic and unachievable, and almost guaranteed to make you give up prematurely when you have the first inevitable bad day when nothing much seems to go right.

I would like to tell you not to think of him, but I know that this is very difficult and the more you try not to think of him the more you will. Trying too hard or forcing yourself not to stops you from reaching the required alpha brain rhythm which is critical to your chances of success.

Only 28 more sessions after these two and you should have a fairly good idea as to whether you are on the right track.  You not only want to cut the energy cord,  but you also do not want another one to replace it.

I look forward to getting your feedback about this under this thread at the end of the trial period.

Your's faithfully,

EoT :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”