Reading if OK

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shelld24

Reading if OK

Post by Shelld24 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:04 am

Would it be possible to have a reading. Eye of tiger helped me so much and gave me comfort to help with the passing of my mum. I miss her terribly everyday and love her so much. But feel like im getting a bit stronger and starting to look towards the future. I have just got myself a new part time job, enjoying talking to people in there. Ive lately been c thinking about having another baby,house move,hobbies and maybe finally getting round to getting married.

Would love to know if you see anything xxx
Shellie 18/10/1988

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:53 am

Hi Shellie,

As you may already know these readings are not designed to predict your future, as this assumes that there is already only one possible future to predict. That is the mistaken belief that the future cannot be changed by whatever you consciously decide to do in the present moment, in order to help things along.

So if you want to develop your hobbies further, possibly with the intention to earn some extra income from them, then you need to look at what extra resources you will need to achieve these goals. Do you need to enrol in some course to improve your skills, as well as for developing it into a manageable business further down the road? If you had another baby or got married, how would this impact upon these plans? Can you modify your plans to allow for these things to still be possible?

Now if you want to have another baby I am sure that I do not have to explain what you have to do to greatly increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Assuming of course that there are no medical or other reasons which would make another pregnancy either impossible or unwise or even dangerous to your health and/or life.

With reference to getting married, I have given the general advice many times on this forum as to making your two written lists of what qualities you are looking for in your man, as well as those which you are unwilling to accept.

By balancing the two lists, you need to come up with a profile of the type of man you are looking for, realising that perfection does not exist at this level in either men or women. Then using that profile, regularly visit the places where you would most expect a man with those positive qualities to be, and a man with those negative qualities not to be.

Understood?

Moving on to moving house, the same two list approach should be of considerable benefit in helping you to make all the important decisions. Obviously one of your biggest considerations is whether you can afford to move at present, or whether you can afford to stay any longer where you are now living. What are the advantages of moving house, balanced against the advantages of staying put? What can you see are the disadvantages of each option?

This reading emphasises that instead of asking it to predict the future or guarantee that your goals will all be achieved before you are willing to take the inevitable risks involved with moving outside of your normal comfort zone, you should be focussing more of your valuable energies on taking slow but sure real world practical steps with the intention to get where you want to go from where you are now as smoothly and safely as possible. Which may not be as quickly as is possible, or within the period of the next six months thought to be covered by this reading.

This is NOT the reading of a woman who takes a passive, back seat driver, let's wait and see what might happen without any further effort by me by luck or coincidence approach to her life.  

Instead it IS the reading of someone who takes an active, behind the steering wheel, player instead of always being the spectator or onlooker approach to her life's challenges, in her starring role as a co-creator in her own future.
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
[William Shakespeare]
I do not want to foresee the future. I am concerned with taking care of the present. God has given me no control over the moment following.
[Mahatma Gandhi]

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topic ... uture.html

L&L,

EoT   :smt006

Shelld24

Post by Shelld24 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:56 am

Thank you EoT. Good advice and I love the quotes could read them for hours xxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Shellie,

I am so pleased that you are happy with your reading, as well as the quotes.

I get a definite feeling that my inner guidance is concerned that several people on this forum are depending too much and often upon readings to tell them what to do, when they should only be used in combination with information coming from other non intuitive sources to help them make their own minds up about what actions they will take to help things along.

Lower the brightness and contrast settings of your computer monitor if you plan to read the quotes for all that time. I would not wish to feel in any way responsible for damage occurring to your vision as a result of my good intentions. Or better still save the webpage for later reading offline, with shorter sessions interspersed with regular rest breaks away from the computer.

Cheers,

EoT   :smt024

Shelld24

Post by Shelld24 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:19 am

Thank you Eot !!!

I only read quotes for about 15mins lol. But they were really good so felt like I could read them for hours but dont have time lol.Was trying to think of my own quotes that i could add but mine werent as good lol

I have a general plan for next year or so !! But its quite to do with if I can financially or not. I was just wondering if you picked up anything. Or had any guidance.

Bit concerened about new job and people around me. I think they might be gossips,negative and bring me down but I want to stick at it for thetime being.

I know your not going to tell future etc (quite right too, its ours to make) but would love to know if il have another baby (its my dream but finances as usual, I think we should put family ahead of finances, ive got plenty of love,experiences and drive to have another wee darling but monay as usual) n marriage. Ive been with my partner 10 years and we would both love to get married but when we have money etc.

Thank you though. I no I need to make choices on my own but someone telling you, your on the right path always boosts you.

Love and light to you Eot.

Your making this world a lovelier place with all your help, guidance and compassion xxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Shellie,

I am not allowed to give medical readings, which includes me predicting and diagnosing pregnancy,  or telling you the sex of your unborn child.

Not only is this a forum or site rule, but there are international laws which strictly prohibit people  who are not medically qualified from doing these things, or even claiming to be able to do so.

EoT  :smt102

Shelld24

Post by Shelld24 » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:15 pm

I wasnt asking just highlighting situation at present and saying Id love one if I could and thanking you for your time xxx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Shellie,

Not a problem then.

But it does not stop me hoping that a blessed event will happen for you, when the time is right.

God bless,

EoT  :smt004

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”