Really frustrated in life need help

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scorpion1979

Really frustrated in life need help

Post by scorpion1979 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:59 pm

Sir
I need help .
I am tired an frustrated with all the never ending obstacles in life. People misunderstand me a lot. I work hard and very sincerely, still the returns in  progress are much less as compared to my efforts. I am spiritual. Try  not to hurt people around me. Still since last 34 years apart from few years things have been really difficult for me. Things have turned difficult after I returned from abroad in 2010.

I really need a detailed analysis explaining me my issues and what should I do to reduce the frustration and intensity of obstacles in my life. A pooja, japa or a mantra that needs to be done. If some body recommends me  a paid authentic astrologer I would be highly thankful

Following are my details
DOB- 17 nov 79
Mumbai
Time 10:25 pm

At present I fast on Saturdays, chant shani mantra on Saturdays, recite hanuman chalisa every day. Have quit nonveg sicne few mths.

Please let me know when will I achieve progress in life.
When will my efforts rewarded
Can I again be able to go abroad for a long term.
Will the relationship misunderstandings be ever over in my life

Thankyou all for the help

jounai

Post by jounai » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:29 pm

From your energy I understand that you have a strong focus on being good and doing the right thing. You work hard to prove that you are good and it doesn't seem like you have much leniency with yourself. Nothing of this is inheritable negative or positive, it really is about what meaning you have about life and yourself.
This frustration you feel about not getting progress and whatnot is in its foundation based on the idea of lack or lack of selfworth. You see, you force yourself (yes, I know the word "force" might be to strong in this case..look at what this idea brings up in you) to be good so that you "make up" for a foundation made of lack and lack of worth. The basic energy I perceive in you is that you do what you do to "get something" out of it, hence the frustration about the lack of "progress".

My suggestion to you is that you more or less stop trying so hard to be good and just enjoy life and do what you fell will bring you joy. Relax, and enjoy. Just stop putting more energy and attention into the idea that you have to get something out of anything and do what you perceive right here and now will bring joy to you. You see, as long as you follow the energy of lack this lack is what life will show you. If you would start acting as though you already are fulfilled and do whatever makes you happy then this happiness and fulfillment will be reflected.
Investigate and discover for yourself what energy you are operating on right now. Dig deeply and don't suppress what you are feeling; it is just emotion. If you wish to live a fulfilling life you have to be that fulfillment which means letting go of everything that is not of this energy.

Now, I understand that this reply doesn't contain what you asked for and this is motivated both by what I see would be helpful for you as well as the rules of this specific forum. When you live a fulfilling life you will not have to worry about finding fulfillment since you already are fulfilled. Hope this helps! :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:50 pm

Spirituality and its growth are about doing good without expectations of reward.  If we expect there to be a change in our life because we do good, we have not set the paradigm right.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

"Strategies to Help You Deal with Low Frustration Tolerance"

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi Scorpion,

As an appeal for help qualifies as a reading request, I have moved your thread to the appropriate forum.

"We do not predict your future (including your love life)"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=78934

I completely support and agree with all of the above wise counsel.

I wish to add that while I understand that you are constantly being frustrated by the apparently never ending obstacles in your life, life was always meant to be about us learning to overcome our life's particular challenges, or failing that learning to live a good spiritual and moral life in spite of any restrictions being placed upon us by our situation.

It is an unavoidable fact of life that we are most likely to discover the strengths and abilities which already exist within us only when we are adequately challenged or put under enough pressure to cope.

Obstacles are NOT placed in our path to trip us up or make us fail (even though it might seem that way), but rather they are deliberately placed there as stepping stones on our ongoing journey towards greater self understanding and increased self love.

One of the primary indicators of becoming an adult is your "frustration tolerance".

See "Strategies to Help You Deal with Low Frustration Tolerance"

http://intentblog.com/strategies-help-y ... tolerance/

Be kind to yourself,

EoT  :smt109  (V is for VICTORY)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”