Can I have a honest reading here?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

goodfellas

Can I have a honest reading here?

Post by goodfellas » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Hey,

Can you please give me a quick honest taro or informative reading about the new venture I am in? Is it a great deal if I seal it now?

What do you think I should know about this now or n months beyond.

Be as honest as you can, I'll take it for fun. Thank you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:44 am

Since you have cross posted this request in both forums (Tarot and Psychic Reading) and appear to prefer to be given a Tarot reading to help answer your questions and I do not regard myself in any way as a fully qualified Tarot reader, I feel that the Tarot reading forum is probably the best place for this to happen.

However the above having been said, if you do not receive a reply in the other forum within the next few days, please return here immediately, let me know about it in this thread, and I will use an alternate method to try to help and advise you concerning these matters.

Just one suggestion if I may. Your request for an honest reading could be easily misunderstood to mean that you do not trust us to be honest and upfront with you.

If you intended to say that you want us to tell you things exactly as we see them in your reading (unabridged and unedited), instead of telling you what we believe that you most want to hear or be told, then I can assure you that all readers on Mystic Boards only read "honestly".

All the very best,

EoT  :smt003

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Just one suggestion if I may. Your request for an honest reading could be easily misunderstood to mean that you do not trust us to be honest and upfront with you.
It is for this remark the tarot forum has not been responsive to the request, as though we would tell porky pies to our querents. I see now the same phrase has also been used for the querent's psychic reading request.

Dear EOT,  you can go ahead with a psychic reading for the querent, as you have already started a dialogue on his request.

Goodfellas, I leave you in the capable hands of my friend EOT...

Furthermore, and especially with tarot cards where we always state what cards were picked - without hiding them - there is no chance for being dishonest or upfront about a reading.

Moreover, you cannot ask for an honest reading and then ''take it for fun'' as you say in your tarot forum's request.......

All the best.

p.s. for the purposes of clarification, ''porky pies'' =  lies or words to that effect in English slang :)

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:53 pm

What I mean is I want it to be read as it is. I wouldn't take it against anyone if it is not what the result I want since that is what the reading says as it is.

My world will not revolve on it though. I will take the reading lightly.

Did that clear things?

You may or may not continue with the reading it is all up to you.

I will accept it if you would not.

Thank you for your time and I appreciate telling me about this.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You are the star in your own play (life), but you will always need supporting actors

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:23 pm

The well known medium Lisa Williams always begins by asking her clients whether they want to know everything which comes out of their reading, and we state in our rules that readings must be used "for entertainment purposes only". Therefore I see very little difference between that and you asking for an honest reading and taking what comes through lightly, but I do understand how this could easily be taken the wrong way, and am certainly not criticising my good friend Cedars for rejecting your request on this occasion on this basis. I believe that we have all learned something valuable from this simple misunderstanding about how certain words can be highly emotive, and that we need to first check things out directly with each other about their intended meanings, before making any assumptions which may have little or no basis in reality. Enough said?
Can you please give me a quick honest taro or informative reading about the new venture I am in? Is it a great deal if I seal it now? What do you think I should know about this now or n months beyond.
I really like your questions as they are straight to the point and instead of asking me to predict how this venture will turn out you are taking a more active approach and asking my inner-source through which I believe that my readings come what you can reasonably do in order to significantly increase the chances of a favourable outcome. Instead of waiting for the future to go your way, you are wanting to know how to best co-create a more positive future for this current venture. I both admire and respect you being unwilling to remain as merely a spectator or back seat driver in what is after all your life to live as you best see fit to do so.

I am as a consequence not particularly surprised to have drawn The Star as your focus or main theme card for this reading.

William Shakespeare is claimed to have written the following words.....
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages."
The Star featuring in your reading not only strongly suggests to me that this venture is potentially a great deal, but that like a shooting star you need to strike while the iron is still hot but not simultaneously suffer from a major burnout or flame out as a direct result of taking this leap of faith into the relative unknown.

Meaning that you taking on this challenge it will only be a viable option for a relatively short period of time, but that you do not have to make any rash decisions on the spot. You are not only one of the actors in your own play, but you have the starring role. While there will be other people there to support and advise you with regard to what is the best possible course of action to take in the future, to a large extent whether or not you can make a success of this venture hinges heavily upon your willingness to make personal sacrifices in non essential areas (which does not include ruining your own health in the process) for the overall good of the project.

It is felt to be essential that while you focus your energies upon getting this venture up and running that you do not at the same time make compromises in essential areas of your life, specifically and uppermost your closest relationships with others who love and care for you. For what good is it going to be for you to enjoy all this success and increased wealth as a result of this venture working, if you end up with no one to share it all with?

In other words you need to somehow especially during the initial phase of this venture find the optimum balance point for you between your working life, and your social and love life. Trying your best at all times but not killing yourself along the way, to spread what energies and resources (both internal and external) you already possess more evenly between the different areas of your life, in a way that does not rob Peter to pay Paul.

The naked maiden on the face of this card in the basic Rider - Waite Tarot pack could hardly be more honest and transparent about the need for you to constantly pour calming, soothing and healing oils upon troubled or disturbed waters throughout this development period. Effectively this means that all your efforts could potentially come to nothing or worse, if you allow your understandable fears and doubts about whether this venture is a good idea prevent you from fully committing yourself to being there for the long haul.

Do not be afraid to admit that you do not have answers to every question as soon as it is asked, and show your trust and respect for those who are working by your side by listening to and carefully considering their ideas and suggestions, and not making the common mistake of attempting to convince them of your infallibility. If you do make this fatal mistake of claiming that you are the star in this play and that the supporting cast do not matter in your shadow, then the whole thing could dramatically and sooner rather than  later explode in your face.

So answering your original questions, this reading is telling both of us that this venture should be a great deal if you seal it soon, but not as though your entire life depends upon sealing it today, and not if it necessarily means that the rest of your life becomes much poorer and lonely because of your stubborn belief that if you want the job done right and on time that you are the only person who can possibly manage to do it.

All my readings are thought to approximately apply to the period of the next six months after your original request is made, so with regards to your second question about what the reading thinks you should know about this now and beyond to your advantage, n equals 6. Of course described above is not only what you need to know, but more importantly what it is felt that you need to do to help tip the scales in your favour. Unfortunately absolute rock solid guarantees that this venture or any other for that matter will be a roaring success and that there will be no further challenges waiting ahead for you do not exist in this world.

An important part of the growing up process is learning how to cope in a highly competitive world when there is no absolute security nor certainty, but still being willing to give it and yourself a fair go, in spite of your fears and doubts which you will always have to some varying degree.  Your reading fortunately indicates that you are more than well prepared and equipped to deal with the challenges which this venture will undoubtedly present you with now and at least for the next six months thought to be covered by this reading.

There is no sign that I can recognise that even hints that once these first six months have expired that your ability to cope with these challenges is going to be any less than it was during that half year period. Quite the opposite is felt to be much more likely (you will actually cope better after six months). Conditional of course upon you effectively and regularly applying the above positive principles to your daily life, between now and then. The risks involved in this venture are greatly outweighed in my estimation by the valuable opportunities to better understand, value and appreciate yourself which are inherent within it.

All the very best, but I have enough confidence in you for both of us that your star will shine brightly if you are willing to move outside of your normal comfort zone and grasp this opportunity while you still have it. This venture is possibly one of the most important opportunities of your current lifetime, according to what The Star is communicating to this humble reader.

L&L,

EoT  :)  :)  :)

goodfellas

Post by goodfellas » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Thanks to the both of you.

Feedback: I have close the deal before I've read the reading. To be honest, I feel it's a deal where it's just ok. No options left, but to accept, not fully satisfied yet or maybe a bit regret. I do not know, but that's all I have and got.  Let's see. Hopefully will become a star.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:38 pm

You are welcome for the reading and thanking you in return for your feedback.

Even though you closed the deal before the reading was given, what you decided to do was consistent with the advice  being offered.

Both the reading and yourself appeared to agree that this was a golden opportunity that you really could not afford to pass on, despite any risks which are associated with the new venture.

Wishing you all the very best of luck with this,,

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”