Reading request from eye of tiger!!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Reading request from eye of tiger!!

Post by 1918 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:56 am

dear eot

can you please read if HW is a good influence in my spiritual journey or i am wrong about him and he is not what he seems? i find comfort in discussing things with him, my life in general. but sometimes he seems ingenuine to me. but then i think it could be my own insecurity as he is an online acquaintance and i don't know him personally. he is like a mentor to me. but now i am seriously concerned whether i should continue discussing things with him and exchanging mails or stop it right away. i just have this eeire feeling that he could be psychically abusing/attacking me. he tends to read future as well as what i am thinking when i am talking to him. i don't know how and what kind of divination he uses to do so.i have started feeling that he is a wrong influence. i hope i am wrong though:((((
i would appreciate insight if possible.

thanks so much for all your time!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:42 am

Dear 1918,

In order to read this man directly and satisfactorily answer your questions, I would necessarily need to give you a third party reading which I am not allowed to do according to the forum rules.
Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies. Instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Determining his true character is also made much more difficult by the fact that so far you have never met each other face to face. This may however not be such a bad thing, if your suspicions about him have any basis in reality.

This having been said my wife of over 35 years and I are constantly finishing each other's sentences and often know exactly what each other is thinking, but there is no suggestion that either of us are doing this intentionally for malicious purposes. BTW neither of us uses any type of divination to accomplish this. It happens spontaneously. Being on a similar wavelength or being psychically attuned to them does not automatically make them a psychic predator or evil person. It is what you or they decide to do with this attunement that really makes it a good or bad. In other words, the attunement itself is neutral.

By not feeling that he is genuine do you mean that you feel that he is not telling you the whole truth about himself, or do you instead suspect that he is telling lies in order to manipulate you into giving him something that he wants (usually either sex or money, or both)? I must make you aware that not telling the other person the entire truth about oneself is perfectly normal human behaviour, especially in the very early stages of your relationship, and is particularly common in men. We want to present ourselves n the best possible light to our love interest not to deceive them but rather because we do not yet know them well enough to share our deepest secrets and hidden shame.

So what the reading appears to be suggesting is that you would be wise to take a cautious and balanced approach with him with the purpose to ensure your optimum safety. Possibly what your instincts are telling you about him is accurate (that eerie illogical feeling that something about him is not right), but equally it could be simply a symptom of your own insecurities. Insecurities which may be based upon real and painful past negative experiences with men which have left you terribly disillusioned, overly suspicious and even to some extent paranoiac about men in general.

Give him the benefit of the doubt and allow him to prove that he is worthy of your trust. Only when you have been doing this online for at least six months, should you think carefully about seeing him in person, and only if there are no more worrying signs. If or when you do meet him for the first time do it in a public place with a lot of people around you, and feel free to take a close female friend with you to give you some moral support and extra protection. If he starts to get pushy online for you to meet him in a place where there are no other people around late at night or asks you to loan him money over the internet which he will pay back to you at your first meeting, your decision is a no brainer.

Because I am unable to go down the third party road, I would not wish to unfairly and prematurely judge him as being a cad or stinker, but on the other hand your personal safety is of paramount importance to me. Be careful, but not so careful that you might potentially block or isolate yourself from every man who shows a romantic interest in you, now or in the future.

Every close human relationship involves each of us taking certain risks. The secret is to minimise the risks to yourself without trying to remove all risks, as that is impossible. Make the risks you take with this man calculated or planned ones. Be careful and vigilant, without at the same time being naive and ignoring solid evidence which supports your earlier suspicions about him.

If he has threatened you in any way online, he is only likely to escalate this misbehaviour when you eventually meet him in person. Stay clear of anyone who uses black magic or claims to cast spells to get you to love and trust the. If they were actually lovable or trustworthy, they would not need black magic and love spells to be able to convince you of their sincerity and whether they are the genuine article.

Signs like those I have just mentioned (manipulation, threats, black magic, wanting a loan before you get to meet him) are not yellow caution signs, but rather flashing red stop signs. There is no decision for you to make if you see on or more of these flashing red stop signs in his behaviour.

On the other hand none of us is perfect, and therefore do not always see a red stop sign where there could be no reason to, as soon as he makes his first mistake. You will make plenty of mistakes yourself. Does that make you permanently untrustworthy or a bad influence, or does it only mean that you are also human and fallible like he is?

Loving regards,

EoT :smt006

Post by 1918 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:25 am

thank you for the kind words of advice eot!
we are not in a relationship or seeking one! he is online friend, i would say mentor to me. he never talks about meeting. we just discuss things just as i do here on this forum or another. it's just that i engage in more conversations with him than i do with anyone else at present, that too online. we live in different countries and have a teacher/guide- student rapport! i'll remember what you mentioned for being extra cautious with men generally. but he is not someone i am looking to meet in this life time. but thanks a lot for taking time to read and respond to my post. your words are always wise and helpful!

loving regards

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:46 pm

You are very welcome for the reading.

Of course a friendship is only another type of relationship. Not all relationships are of the romantic variety, and some friendships develop into something much deeper whether or not we intended them too.

Feelings of love are rarely the result of an entirely conscious decision on our part. It is what we decide to do with these feelings which is conscious.  Love therefore is often something which happens to us, rather than us planning it to happen.

An online friendship especially requires you having a lot of trust in each other, so many of the principles covered by this reading equally apply here. Whether or not the friendship goes on to become something more intimate,

Loving regards,

EoT :smt020

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”