Eye of Tiger reading please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

prettpink29

Eye of Tiger reading please?

Post by prettpink29 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Hello EoT,
My name is Ashley and I spoke to you recently about raising my toddler son on my own. I was hoping you would be willing to give me a reading. I am at a crossroads in my life as we discussed, and maybe you could provide me with a few answers.
My mother moved in with me to help me with the baby, and she is terribly sick with some type of arthritic disease and her doctor cannot figure it out. I an beginning to show signs of it as well, I am wondering if there is anything she or I can do to feel better?
Also, career wise I have had a few interviews (I am a retail manager) so that I may support my little family, am I headed in the right direction? As you told me before my self confidence is greatly intertwined with my financial security.
Finally, I have one more question regarding a Pisces man...he and I had a relationship several years ago (right before I met my son's dad) and reconnected after we split up. Things were good but then he suddenly stopped talking to me and I cannot get him off my mind. I miss him terribly as I feel he could have given me what my previous relationship lacked, and I don't understand why he cut me out of his life. Any insight on this would be great.
I would greatly appreciate a reading, I feel as if I have a dark cloud above me...will it lift?
Thanks EoT,
Ashley

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:36 am

Dear Ashley,

I am planning on giving you this reading within the next 24 hours or so after I hear back from you, but while you are waiting could you please take a look at the forum rules, as some parts of your request as they currently stand fall outside of what we are allowed to read about? It might be in your best interests for you to edit your request accordingly, before the reading begins and not after.

"Please read this before requesting a reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Speak to you again soon,

From your friendly reader EoT :smt007

"No readings given on Thursdays"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 478#325478

prettpink29

i am sorry

Post by prettpink29 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:16 am

Hello EoT,
I am sorry for not understanding the rules. I suppose the biggest concern I have is regarding my upcoming career choices...they will require me to relocate and I am wondering if I am on the right path. I have made some terrible mistakes career wise in my past, and any insight you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Also, as far as the relationship question let me rephrase..maybe you would be able to see if someone that will fit into my life will come along? I would be so happy if I could eventually find a man who would be a good role model for my son, as well as a good life partner for me.
I hope I have rephrased correctly, please let me know if not. And once again thank you so much for your time, I really appreciate you helping me.
Hopefully talk to you soon,
Ashley

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 pm

I am sorry for not understanding the rules. I suppose the biggest concern I have is regarding my upcoming career choices...they will require me to relocate and I am wondering if I am on the right path. I have made some terrible mistakes career wise in my past, and any insight you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Dearest Ashley,  :)

Being new to these forums you could hardly be expected to know and understand every rule, so there is really no need for you to apologize to anyone, least of all to myself. My biggest concern was that you would be given the reading that you need and deserve in the shortest possible period of time, and now that these formalities are out of the way and your request has been edited according to our rules, all barriers to your reading going ahead have been removed.

Normally if you had been living alone by yourself without any dependents, then your reading would have no hesitation in advising you to go ahead and move. If there are no available jobs in your current location, then you may need out of necessity to go to where the jobs are. But in your situation with you having an infant son and elderly mother who is in poor health living with you the reading is saying that you need to consider their needs as well as your own in this equation.

And on top of their needs which like everyone's will inevitably change over time, it is also felt to be important to recognize that you are yourself presently grieving for a relationship which you so wanted to work out as you hoped that it might, but now clearly never will. Perhaps therefore this is not the optimum time for making what is a potentially life changing decision to move and to take your mother and son along with you, disrupting their daily routine which has not had enough time to establish itself and allow them to fully settle down into that routine.

So on one hand you need to move to where you have a much greater chance of getting a reasonably well paid job within the restrictions placed upon you by living with your baby son and sick elderly mother where all three of you are each other's emotional support person, but on the other hand moving your family now could seriously disrupt and ruin the mutual support network which you have only recently put into place, especially to cater for your son's and mother's circumstances.

And having them living in relative harmony with you does remove a lot of unnecessary stress which would otherwise be placed upon you in knowing that they are both OK, and if anything bad happened that your family is together in the same place and there is consequently no need for you to have to worry yourself sick wondering if they are alright wherever they are living at the time apart from you.There is no need for you to have to keep calling up your mother on the phone to check that her health has not deteriorated since you last saw her and you have live in child care, which in turn allows you to be more flexible in the hours which you are available to work.

In other words it partly removes the need for you to always be with your son night and day with the added bonus of being able to more closely keep an eye on your mother's medical condition and if she is becoming depressed to the extent that she is not taking proper care of herself. So this predicament of needing to consider them as well as yourself when deciding if or when to move reduces your question to YES I think that you should move to where the job is within the next six months or so, or NO you should remain where you are and take the chance that a suitable position will come up in your local area, removing the requirement for you to transplant your family over a long distance and in doing so severely disrupt the close relationships which have formed between the three of you, after it became evident that your ex partner's addiction prevented things from continuing as they had been before.

YES or NO questions are notoriously difficult to answer through a reading as the decision is rarely as simple and straight forward as it may first appear to be. There is a very good chance that the insights coming out of such a reading are only taking into consideration a small fraction of all the relevant known and unknown factors which could each in themselves effectively make any advice based upon the reading instantly null and void.

So please do NOT take any pronouncements that you should either move or stay where you are as absolute and guaranteed to be the best option in any given situation. Only use this guidance in combination with common sense and being as fully informed as possible about the potential consequences of such an important decision, which may not be easily reversed if your plans go wrong and you realize possibly too late that it was not the best decision for the three of you, after all .

All known factors being considered as both moving and staying where you are living now both have their own advantages and disadvantages, the reading is saying that you will probably need to move at some time further down the road but certainly not quite yet. It advises you to give the three of you enough time to absorb and assimilate the major changes which have happened in your respective lives during the previous twelve months which have had effects at deeper levels of your being that have not yet been fully revealed to you. The three of you will need to recharge your spiritual batteries before such a disruption in your routine would be felt to be advisable, or likely to lead to another job, so if there is any way for you to delay your decision until at least later this year and still survive reasonably well financially as a family unit, then this is what the reading is recommending as your best possible course of action.

The focus card for your reading which was the Five of Swords tells you to live to fight another day, or with reference to this being your reading and nobody else's, delay your decision to move if at all possible and practical to a later time when the decision will hopefully be made in a much more fully informed and balanced environment. We all need to decide in our own unique way when the best time for making such a life changing decision is upon us, and when it is best to instead put the decision temporarily on the shelf to be bought out again at a later dare when the conditions for making it are much more favorable when compared to what they are in the present moment.

Delay making this decision to uproot your family and move it risking a breakup to where nobody can say yet, until you have most of the relevant information handy (do not wait until you have all the relevant information which you will ever need which never happens), and after allowing each of your three lives to calm down a lot and restabilise themselves, after having received such a terrible blow with your relationship breaking down as it did, removing at the same time your partner and your son's father.

Whether or not you believe that you have made these terrible career mistakes in the past (it is not evident from this particular reading that they were mistakes), do not run the risk of compounding them by making an impulsive decision on the spot under pressure, which you could regret making but not easily undo. Survive physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually to make a more balanced and fully informed decision at least six months from now. Balance these intuitive insights with logic and relevant information which does not come from either a psychic or intuitive source.

Love, Light and Healing to the three of you,

EoT  :smt049  :smt049  :smt049

prettpink29

Post by prettpink29 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 pm

EoT,
Thank you so much you have really put these decisions into perspective. I really appreciate you taking the time to read for me, and I think you are right.
Thanks again,
Ashley

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:52 pm

Dear Ashley,  :)

Thank you in return for your kind and positive response to my reading.

I hope that the reading which came through me provides some useful guidance for you in helping you to make your important decision.

Being outside of your situation and therefore not as emotionally involved with the outcome of the reading does allow me to offer you a different and new perspective on the challenges (rather than problems) which you and your family are facing and will undoubtedly continue to face during the months ahead.

Instead of me wanting to be proven to be right about this, I would prefer the reading to be the best one for you at this particular moment in your life. I freely admit that I am not the greatest or best or most accurate psychic reader in the world (I am OK with this), and I am therefore not out to prove anything to anyone.

With great admiration and respect for your immense inner strength in the face of adversity,

From your not so secret most loyal fan: EoT  :smt004

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”