Transit Period?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

madridwife13

Transit Period?

Post by madridwife13 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:11 pm

Not too long ago, I requested a free reading. I was told that my transit period was going to start soon, as soon as April 1st. But then, the woman started trying to get me to buy her guide. I was just wondering if my transit period was really coming and if it was possible for anyone to tell me what it has in store for me. Thank you so much! :)
~Virginia~

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:32 pm

Hello Virginia,

Did the reader actually say the words transit period?

Transit Period is specifically an astrology term, which is why I am thinking that this request belongs in either the Western or Vedic Astrology Reading forums instead of here.

Psychic readers talk about the person entering a transition period, which has nothing to do with astrology. It would be highly unusual for a psychic reader to specify an exact date for this to begin.

Also we do not predict your future on this board.

Look at the sticky posting called "Why we cannot predict your future".

I would prefer to first confirm with you that these were the reader's exact words, before moving it to the appropriate forum on your behalf.

Can I safely assume that if you do want an astrology reading, that you would be requesting one using the Western system of divination (the system which includes the 12 sun signs of the Zodiac)?

Thanks,

EoT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”