request a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

smcsw2000

request a reading

Post by smcsw2000 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:30 am

I have been following the posts and I can not find anything to guide me in my situation.
So I request a specific reading to point me in a direction to continue trying.    I need to know what I am doing wrong/what is going on around me. My guardian/guides have slowly become silent and have gone. Spirits and other entitys no longer come near me. I have even got to the point where I have invited/challenged angels, demons and any other being to come to me or contace me.  All to no avail.  Thanks to anyone who tries.
Andy   male  29nov1956  sagitarius

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Introducing your inner narrator

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:39 am

Welcome back friend!  :smt002

Andy I would like to take you back to our conversation of July last year, as I feel that what was said there is even more important and relevant now than it was then.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 874#325874

On July 5th I wrote the following............
Belief systems which are not regularly shaken up without necessarily having to shatter them completely into millions of little pieces, will eventually given enough time become rigid and restrictive. They need regular breaths of fresh air or rays of light to stop them being too stale or dark. You do not have to completely reconstruct your belief system from the ground up or accept anything which I or the reading tells you without first testing its truth and relevance in the laboratory of your daily life and the outer world.

Everybody's belief system at some time needs modification, renovation and improvements be made to it, but you do not have to totally demolish it to do this. My suggestion is to make one change at a time, then test it out in the real world to see if it is n improvement on what went before it. If you make too many changes to your belief system at once and you make progress, how will you know which of the many changes you made was the one which eventually got you across the finishing line?

You must decide for yourself using your intelligence and gift of free will what of these modified or improved beliefs  is right or correct for YOU, by constantly testing them against your outer reality. Beliefs which are right or correct for one person, may not necessarily be right or correct for everyone. Right and correct are highly subjective labels. There is no absolute right or correct choice or belief.
To which on July 6th you responded with the following.............
I can see now that to be shaken in a belief system helps you to grow and learn through this existence and prepares you for the next. One must be taken out of their comfort zone to see things in a different perspective and hopefully learn something new.
Please slowly and carefully re-read the above quoted material at least three times in close succession, giving the words enough time to sink into your unconscious. As though you were reading them during a meditation session or while lightly hypnotized. Focus but in a relaxed and never forced manner upon the spirit of the meaning behind those words, effectively ignoring everything else for the duration of this exercise other than perhaps your own inner voice reading the words as if inside your head.

This voice which is entirely yours is called your inner narrator. It provides what basically amounts to a running commentary about what is going on in your life, just like the narrator or story teller in a movie tells the audience more about what is happening on the screen at that moment, and how it fits in with the rest of the picture.

So now after you have completed this exercise as instructed above, let us look at your current request and see what the beliefs are which are holding you back from accepting what is happening to you at present as being beneficial in the long run although intensely frustrating in the shorter term, as well as very efficiently blocking any further progress in the spiritual sense of the meaning of the word progress.

Actually as I go into this reading the single belief which stands out from all the others as the most likely culprit for you feeling dispirited and discouraged and isolated from your spirit guides was well summarized by your question as to you asking my inner source what you are doing wrong. This faulty unconscious belief could be expressed like this.
Everything which is happening or not happening to me now which is not what I expected, hoped for or planned to happen is because I am consciously doing something wrong or have made some terrible mistakes in the past, for which I am now paying dearly with great suffering in the present moment. My guardian, guides, all other spirit entities with whom I have previously had contact are avoiding me and have gone silent because I am doing something wrong. There are no other possible reasons for them having temporarily withdrawn from communicating with me. If even they do not seem to want to talk to me I really must have done something bad or wrong to deserve this unfair treatment. I have invited or challenged angels, demons (be careful what you wish for), or any other spirit entity to talk with me, but only because I am doing something wrong they will not immediately reply. Everything I try to make them come back has been to no avail and this only confirms that I am being punished for my mistakes. Not only do I often do things which are wrong by other people's standards, but I myself am wrong or faulty or broken. I cannot do anything right. Anything which I do to try to improve things is almost guaranteed to make things worse than they already seem. So it is better that I do nothing.
I must admit that after writing the above statement of what are felt to be the most likely words spoken by your inner narrator, I was feeling badly depressed and defeated and discouraged to the extreme. Your inner narrator might not have got this far yet, but if the basic belief that these things are only happening because you did something wrong continues too long, eventually its words will become increasingly self criticizing and increasingly in line with what has been said here.

This reading is telling me that this temporary lull in spiritual communications has absolutely nothing at all to do with you doing anything wrong. Actually it is happening as a consequence of the same ongoing lesson as was being learned in July 2013. Therefore everything is happening exactly as it should happen, according to the law of cause and effect. It has been determined that if your guardian, guide or other spirit helpers continue to hold your hand and offer you a road map about your future life path and over protect you that you will never grow or develop to your full potential as both a spiritual and human being.

Also there are too many other important issues happening at the moment which urgently need your focused attention, and spirit communication could easily distract you from giving these issues the careful attention which they deserve. Above all the healing intention of this temporary withdrawal of spiritual guidance and comfort is with reference to the lesson that forward progress often requires us to challenge and test our beliefs in the real outside world, before prematurely jumping to the negative conclusion that the whole world and life revolves entirely around us and our mistakes.

This apparent isolation is only temporary, although to you weeks without spirit guidance and companionship might seem like an eternity, and ultimately only when your Higher Self judges that the time for it is past will the link be restored. But you will have been permanently changed for the better as a result of having gone through this experience.

The purpose is that you will be stronger within yourself precisely because you have been forced out of your comfort zone to rely on your own resources for a change. What was happening in July 2013 was part one or two of this lesson. What is temporarily not happening now in April of 2014 is probably more like parts five or six of the same lesson. Neither the lesson nor you are or have done anything wrong here.

Everyone who is human makes mistakes, but this lesson of temporary spirit withdrawal is not one of either the Universe's or your own mistakes. More a case of tough love, instead of smother love. The Universe wants you grow and develop to your potential, so it designs and carefully customizes your lessons according to what is felt you most need to move forwards once again with increased strength, faith and determination to succeed but always in a positive and healthy manner.

NOT success at any cost, including destroying your health on several different levels, losing your close relationships, or punishing yourself endlessly for doing something wrong of which you were never guilty in the first place.

Be kinder to yourself,

EoT Image

smcsw2000

Post by smcsw2000 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:09 am

After thinking it over for a while I can see what you are talking about. And yes I guess it is a continuation of the lesson. But I thought that the lesson was over in December.
You must decide for yourself using your intelligence and gift of free will what of these modified or improved beliefs  is right or correct for YOU, by constantly testing them against your outer reality. Beliefs which are right or correct for one person, may not necessarily be right or correct for everyone. Right and correct are highly subjective labels. There is no absolute right or correct choice or belief.
I guess the reason the lesson is still going on is because as I test the new beliefs spiritually they are right, but when I try them in the material world they are hard to believe and even harder to prove. So as I try to evolve with these lessons, I am constantly second guessing and questioning them against the material world. To die and see the truth would be so easy and things would be clarified.  But that is not what the purpose of the lessons are nor my purpose in this lifetime.
I understand that pulling away and not answering made my experience process take a leap forward, like taking the training wheels off the bike and making me ride it. However, trying to believe when you are in the material world with no proof would be easier with an acknowledgement that you are on the right path. When the spirit world is taken away and all you are left with is the material world, then what is left is your belief system.  When your belief system is being changed, you really have to look inward and see what is real to you.
I hope that the lessons will be over soon so that I can get on with my role.

Thank you for your help, I hope it was not too hard on you.
NAMASTE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 pm

But I thought that the lesson was over in December.
Lessons never end as such.

They are a work constantly in progress or transition.

They do however shift from one phase of the lesson to the next slightly more advanced one, which sometimes (but not always) coincides with the beginning of a new year.

One theme which kept coming through in your reading was that whenever the spiritual world and communication with it and learning the lessons of living in a physical world and body come into conflict with each other, the material world must necessarily be given higher priority in order to restore the balance.

We must be more in this world, but not of it. Live our life fully in the present moment, but with continuous, simultaneous awareness of and positive interaction with the spiritual world which coexists with this one.
I hope that the lessons will be over soon so that I can get on with my role.
Sorry. But no such luck. See above.

Your reason and purpose for being here at this moment in time (your role) and these ongoing lessons are inexorably intertwined in such a manner that makes them inseparable. Your role and the lessons are both being constantly modified by the other. Without the other, neither can exist nor evolve.
I hope it was not too hard on you.
I must confess that your reading was at times hard and rather slow going, but with humility I believe that I am probably at my most effective as a reader when I rise to a challenge.

Salutations!

EoT  :smt002

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”