Can you pick up what this person feels for me?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SaturninLibra

Can you pick up what this person feels for me?

Post by SaturninLibra » Tue May 27, 2014 2:23 pm

I have been down in the dumps for two months now.    Want to know if this person and I will ever be together again?     I miss him.
His initial is P mine is E.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed May 28, 2014 12:43 am

Dear E,

I can only sometimes pick up on the feelings of the person who has requested the reading (in this case you). Even if I were able to pick up on P's feelings (which I sadly cannot) this would be seen as being a third party reading, which the forum rules do not allow us to give you.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 3f051cb348

A third party reading is one where we would be attempting to directly read the thoughts and intentions of another person without their knowledge or permission. This is regarded by most readers as an uninvited invasion of the individual's rights to the privacy of their own thoughts, and therefore not ethical.

However while third party readings are completely off limits, it is frequently possible for a reader to indirectly read the other person's thoughts and feelings through their relationship with you as the member. In your situation I feel that this is likely to be easier and the reading's insights that much more accurate because you have both already been together in the past, but broke off the relationship approximately two months ago for reasons unknown to me.

Now the reasons for the breakup are currently unknown to me, but whoever decided to break it off definitely felt that he or she had valid reasons for doing this. Whether or not their partner also saw the reasons that way. Because you are asking whether you and he will ever be together again and telling me just how much you are missing him, the chances are that he broke off the relationship: not you.

Indirectly through his past relationship with you the reading is picking up the following possible reasons (feelings not facts)

1. That P feels that you have in some way betrayed his trust, or that you were not then and are still not now telling him the whole truth about whatever you did or did not do that you should have, while you were still together with him.

2. Because of a breakdown of honest two way communication between you during that period, he is no longer sure about your feelings for him, and consequently he is responding to this by being equally mysterious about his real feelings for you.

3. He has unrealistic expectations about what this relationship could potentially provide him with, and because he sees that his chances of getting what he wants out of it are not very good at present, he has decided to take some time off, allow emotions on both sides to cool down, and consider his position without being so emotionally overloaded.

4. This man has had some bad experiences with relationships with women in the past (which may or may not include his mother) which have made him ultra sensitive about any possible signs that the woman in question wants him as much as he wants her. In other words he could be feeling very insecure that you could change your mind mid stream, and reject him for another man. He may be seriously lacking in self confidence and could be trying to stop getting his feelings hurt ever again by rejecting you before you get the chance to reject him. The reading knows that you would never do that, but if he feels that you would that is his reality.  

5. Mixed in with his feelings are your own feelings that there is something terribly wrong with you which made him dump you (this may have happened with other men in your past as well), or that you did not do enough to keep the relationship together. Feelings that it was entirely your fault that the relationship ended both how and when it did. All feelings for which you are probably feeling horribly guilty, as if you are a bad person who is now being punished for her failings.

Feelings which may have no basis in reality.

Our partners act like mirrors: reflecting back to us our feelings about ourselves, which we then automatically see as being their feelings for us, whether or not they are correct. If you are feeling inadequate, insecure, lacking in self confidence and a failure, then you might be projecting these feelings onto him, when they are not his real feelings at all.

These readings are only thought to cover the period of the next six months, so your question needs to be changed to....
Want to know if this person and I will get back together again as a couple during the next six months?

Which BTW means that if you did happen to get back together early in 2015, that you would not expect to get a YES answer in this reading.

The reading feels that the reasons for the break up could be a combination of two or more of the above five possibilities. If I were a betting person and I am definitely not, my money would be placed on possibility number 5.

That is that you are very likely seeing your own feelings about yourself reflected back at you by him, and that as a result neither of you really knows what they feel or their partner feels. The feelings which you have about yourself and about him may be based upon a false assumption, or be overpowering your ability to get to the truth.

It is very likely that if you are feeling those things, that you are being very unfair to yourself and that many of the things which you are feeling are undeserved because they are wrong. You cannot for example be held responsible for not being able to control everything about the relationship, and being human all of us make mistakes and are consequently far from being perfect. You are both bringing into this relationship emotional baggage left over from previous relationships. How could you possibly be responsible for his emotional baggage BEFORE he met you? How could he possibly be responsible for your emotional baggage BEFORE you met him? It works both ways.

The reading feels that unless the issues which lead to you breaking up two months ago are somehow resolved through you being honest with yourselves as well as with each other about what you are feeling, and unless honest two way communication is restored between you, that the probability of restarting the relationship between now and the latter part of November (~6 months) is below the average expected by chance alone which is 50%.

So if these issues are NOT worked upon and neither of you is willing at this point in time to honestly tell the other person exactly how you feel and neither of you is willing to listen without constantly interjecting and making wild, possibly baseless accusations, then the answer would have to be NO.

Now you should also know how you could significantly increase your chances of getting a YES answer to the same question in future reading requests.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”