Career change

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nvncbl

Career change

Post by nvncbl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:37 am

Hello Everyone,

I want to get a career reading as I have had change of career and now choosing a career in property management either real estate or leasing areas

Thank you in advance for a reading
:)  :)  :smt006  :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:12 am

Because Thursdays are my regular weekly day off from working online, I currently plan to give you this career reading sometime on Friday morning (South Australian time).

Regards,

EoT  :smt006

nvncbl

Post by nvncbl » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:17 am

Thank you very much EoT I really appreciate you doing my reading

Regards
:) Nvncbl

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:05 am

Your DOB of 28 Jul 1986 and very basic numerology gives you a career path number of 5.

If you were hoping that this reading would support you changing your career direction towards property management either in the real estate or leasing areas, then that is the reading which you are getting from me.

The relevant keywords in the personality profile of the average number 5 individual are......

Freedom from daily office routine, adventure, getting outdoors in the open, meeting large numbers of interesting people who are very different from yourself, variety is the spice of your working as well as your personal life, free spirit, loves trying new ideas and things.

Curious about people, willing to take calculated risks in order to get what they want, hate routine and repetition. have a hard time settling down and have a fear of being trapped in the same boring, unsatisfying job for the rest of their lives. Have a genuine concern for the freedom and welfare of others.

Compassionate, but can easily become distracted or impatient. Fives are very persuasive and excel at motivating people, which in turn makes them ideal candidates to become salespeople. Any career requiring travel is also a great fit for those with Life Path number 5, since it will keep them away from the routine of many other jobs. Prefer to be self employed or free lance. This person will not enjoy working a 9 to 5 job where they have to report to someone else each day.

General advice for people walking the number 5 life and career paths includes.......
Don't try to deny who you are deep down. Security is a great thing, but you need your escapes. Find a way to satisfy that wandering urge or you'll be miserable. Look for a career that lets you have adventures. You are capable of great creativity and originality in both thought and action. You can be at times self-indulgent, especially if you let yourself get bored. Allow yourself to enjoy your spirit of adventure and you'll be able to find excitement even in a walk around the block. You are sensual person, but don't overdo it. Don't forget to keep learning about yourself and other people, while you explore your world.  
In summary this reading seems very consistent to me with the optimum personality profile of a good real estate property manager. But FAR LESS focus on the 9 to 5 daily office part of property management, and A LOT MORE focus on you moving outside into the natural world, and interacting with your clients in a professional but compassionate and above all friendly manner. Feeling strapped or trapped in an office each and very work day and not getting out there on a regular basis, would be like you dying long before your body was ready to give up your free spirit.

Salutations!

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”